This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shahab Zahedi @ Olimpik Donetsk | 2020-21

He started the home game yesterday against Dynamo Kyiv which they lost 4-1 and he was subbed off after 66 minutes.

Friendly - Shakhtar Donetsk 1:2 Olimpik Donetsk FT

*Shahab started and scored the opening goal.

Highlights:

"12 UPL players who surprised last season

ISPORT will tell you which of the players held the championship at the highest level.

Shahab Zahedi:
    The tall Iranian forward of the Donetsk Olympic at the end of the championship definitely got into the short lists of some Ukrainian and even foreign clubs. This is understandable, because this guy became a ray of light in the game of the Donetsk team. Take at least the match of the last round, in which Shahab scored a hat-trick against Lviv. The forward knows how ...

In general, Shahab was remembered by the fans for a good game on the second floor and a good starting speed. In 23 games of the past season, the striker scored six goals and one assist. We will not be surprised if the Iranian starts next season in a team from the top 6 of the UPL."

https://isport.ua/football/2057307-1...nuvshem-sezone

"Results of the UPL season. 10 football players with the most strikes

5. Shahab ZAHEDI (Olympic) - 69 shots (accuracy - 31.9%)

In the person of this Iranian forward, Olympic got a good “tip of attack”, which is always aimed at striking. That is true, so far the 24-year-old Zahedi is not happy with his accuracy - he had only about 32% in the last UPL draw, although Shahab delivered the vast majority of his punches from within the penalty area. At the same time, even that was enough for Zahedi to become the top scorer of Olimpik in the championship with 6 goals scored in 23 matches. Also, do not forget that for the Iranian the 2019/20 season was the first in Ukraine, and therefore he definitely faced a certain acclimatization. Therefore, it will be interesting to look at Zahedi already in the next UPL draw, if, of course, the legionnaire stays in Olimpik and Ukraine."

https://sport.ua/news/499262-itogi-s...osivshih-udary
    Last edited by aenima_8; 09-05-2020, 08:10 AM.

Comment

I like his profile. Speed, athleticism, directness, strong shot, youth. He shows his mental toughness by grinding in iceland + ukraine when he could easily come back to iran.

If he continues on this path, potentially goes to a bigger club in ukraine/russia/ western europe then he could be pushing for a callup at least in TM, especially given mehrdad bailing to qatar. I think we are set with CFs 1,2,3 (azmoun,taremi,Kaveh) but after that ansarifard is probably just in by virtue of experience but qualitatively and form wise getting closed down by a few younger faster players

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I like his profile. Speed, athleticism, directness, strong shot, youth. He shows his mental toughness by grinding in iceland + ukraine when he could easily come back to iran.

If he continues on this path, potentially goes to a bigger club in ukraine/russia/ western europe then he could be pushing for a callup at least in TM, especially given mehrdad bailing to qatar. I think we are set with CFs 1,2,3 (azmoun,taremi,Kaveh) but after that ansarifard is probably just in by virtue of experience but qualitatively and form wise getting closed down by a few younger faster players
        Maybe he could be used a winger

Comment

Remember a few weeks ago when I told you he can make it to shakhtar?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Remember a few weeks ago when I told you he can make it to shakhtar?
            bro again respectfully I doubt he can make it to shakhtar. They are a really high level team and even ukraine internationals and ex sevilla, schalke like Konoplyanka have trouble to get in their starting xi, have to settle for bench. On the wings marlos, konoplyanka, tete, taison, fernando, salomon and up front junior moraes who is a starter for ukraine and top scorer of league. I personally think that if he managed to get there as a squad player hed have really limited playing time.

Similarly dynamo kyiv are quite stacked offensively as well. Unless they lose some of their big talents or squad players hard to see him there.

Maybe zorya luhansk who finished 3rd could be a good option for him. They dont have any standout offensive players and will be in europa league. Financially speaking he will probably get the best offers from midtable russian teams where he fits mould of fast athletic striker who can play on wing as well and is well suited to counter attacking football.

Comment

bro again respectfully I doubt he can make it to shakhtar. They are a really high level team and even ukraine internationals and ex sevilla, schalke like Konoplyanka have trouble to get in their starting xi, have to settle for bench. On the wings marlos, konoplyanka, tete, taison, fernando, salomon and up front junior moraes who is a starter for ukraine and top scorer of league. I personally think that if he managed to get there as a squad player hed have really limited playing time.

Similarly dynamo kyiv are quite stacked offensively as well. Unless they lose some of their big talents or squad players hard to see him there.

Maybe zorya luhansk who finished 3rd could be a good option for him. They dont have any standout offensive players and will be in europa league. Financially speaking he will probably get the best offers from midtable russian teams where he fits mould of fast athletic striker who can play on wing as well and is well suited to counter attacking football.
              I’m not saying he has the talent to go there and be a taison, tete, etc. simply just saying he has the potential to be good enough to sign for the team - maybe not as a big role like one of those guys but the kind of player that can make 12-16 apps a year.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Dnipro 1:3 Olimpik Donetsk FT

*Shahab started the match and was subbed off on the 77th min.
                *He picked up a yellow on the 22nd min.
                *He scored the opener on the 44th min.

Goal:

Comment

He's really an interesting player with potential. I hope this is his breakthrough season.

Comment

shahab has a really direct style which I like.

Seems more of a physical player as opposed to technical but he's shown that he can be a consistent goal scorer in Ukraine.

Depending on how he does it would be worth testing him in a friendly over the likes of ansarifard.

Currently Azmoun Taremi and Kaveh are the main choices.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      shahab has a really direct style which I like.

Seems more of a physical player as opposed to technical but he's shown that he can be a consistent goal scorer in Ukraine.

Depending on how he does it would be worth testing him in a friendly over the likes of ansarifard.

Currently Azmoun Taremi and Kaveh are the main choices.
                      bro how can you question ansarifards place in tM????? CQ played him in a WC and he has NEVER played like total shit for us repeatedly! Its his place to lose and nobody should be tested instead of him!

*Sarcasm*

Comment

That is a very well taken goal against a team that not long ago were in the Europa League final.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          He's really an interesting player with potential. I hope this is his breakthrough season.
                          Indeed ..!
                          Every time I see his highlights I’m like vow this kid can really turn out to become a legit TM attacking star ..!!
                          That was A tough-ass chance to Put away so flawlessly in the crowded box With 4-5 defenders pouncing on him , with da Left foot...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Indeed ..!
                            Every time I see his highlights I’m like vow this kid can really turn out to become a legit TM attacking star ..!!
                            That was A tough-ass chance to Put away so flawlessly in the crowded box With 4-5 defenders pouncing on him , with da Left foot...!
                            realisticly, he would have a hard time cracking the top ten chart as an attacker for Iran and thats no knock on him but just the depth that we have upfront is the deepest we have had ever!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

"Shahab ZAHEDI: "Satisfied with the match performed by our team"

The striker of "Olympic" summed up the victory over "Dnipro-1" (3: 1)

25-year-old forward of Donetsk "Olympic" Shahab Zahedi , who scored a goal against "Dnipro-1", shared his opinion about the results of the match (3: 1).

"The best feeling is not just when you score goals, but when the team wins. I am very pleased with today's match performed by our gang. My goal is the result of team action. New footballers joined us, and they definitely strengthened us. I enjoy playing in the "Olympic" thanks to our team and cohesion.

All last week we trained well and were completely focused on preparing for the match with Dnipro-1, because the statistics of meetings with this team last season show that this is an inconvenient opponent for us.

In "Dnipro-1" there were changes in the structure of the game, on which our coaching staff focused our attention during training. The opponent had problems with perestroika, and we successfully took advantage of these mistakes, "Zahedi said."

https://sport.ua/uk/news/503355-shah...i-nashey-bandy

Comment

Working...
                              X