Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He came on 20 mins ago, they are 1-0 down with ten mins left.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Benched today. No reason why...he is their best scorer..strange!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      They paid the price by taking a fat L
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He has started and the game is about 15 minutes in.

Comment

Donetsk are up 1-0 , they are on the back foot and Zahedi has put a shift in. He works hard and nearly scored from a point blank header but goalie made a very good save.

Comment

He just won and scored the penalty to make it 2-0.

Lovely skill to do the defender who took him out with his trailing leg. Then sent the goalie the wrong way into the bottom corner.

Comment

Taken off in 72nd minute - great shift.

Comment

Highlights: Kolos 0:2 Olimpik Donetsk

*Shahab nutmegged the defender in the box before being taken down for the PK.

Comment

Honestly like what I see from this guy.

Physically strong, good shot, good vision, and decent technique

Too bad TM has soo many strikers right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ can we safely say that Iranians players are mostly "Khoreh"???? lol
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

At the very least he has to get an invite to camp.

Comment

"Zahedi: It was important for me to score to regain confidence

For the Iranian, two goalless matches are already a lot

Olympic forward Shahab Zahedi commented on the victory over Kolos (2: 1) in the 8th round of the UPL.

"I really wanted to score after two dry matches to regain confidence. I want to thank Politil for allowing me to score a penalty. He is our penalty taker, and I sincerely appreciate such a broad gesture from the captain.

During the training period, the coaches carefully analyzed the opponent and provided us with all the necessary information. Before the goal I had two more super opportunities to score, but the goalkeeper of "Kolos" played great. We could have scored more than two goals, but the main thing is that we managed to win , "Zahedi told the press service of the Donetsk club.

For Zahedi, yesterday's goal was the 5th in this UPL draw. Thus, the Iranian equaled the leader of the league's top scorer race Vladislav Kulach from Vorskla."

https://www.ua-football.com/ua/ukrai...evnenosti.html

Comment

He scored a last minute consolation penalty in a 2-1 loss today.

Comment

With now 6 goals he is the top scorer, 4 players with 5 goals follow him.

Comment

Highlights: inhulets 2:1 Olimpik Donetsk

*Shahabs PK @ min 5:47.

"Iranian Olympic forward visited Chernobyl

Shahab Zahedi, a 25-year-old Iranian striker for Donetsk's Olimpik, visited the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, created after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

"When you believe, anything is possible," Zahedi commented on a photo from Pripyat, a city 3 km from the Chernobyl nuclear power plant.

This season, Shahab has played 10 matches for Olimpik in all tournaments, scoring 5 goals and giving 2 assists"

https://sport.ua/uk/news/513625-foto...etil-chernobyl

Last edited by aenima_8; 11-30-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

holy shittt lol, their Gk suck asss...
                                i love how physical, strong and semej this kid is in and around the box..!! dont know what else he could be doing to get his first call up..?? WTF dragan..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X