No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ So some promising qualities in him & also loved the idea of 2 brothers in TM.

But who knows, he still makes a move after 1 season Shotor Football
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      ^^ So some promising qualities in him & also loved the idea of 2 brothers in TM.

But who knows, he still makes a move after 1 season Shotor Football
      Albate Payam jaan, dar lige Qatar kheili chizhaa yaad migire: kaare gorohi, falsafeye taktiki, tamrinhaaye seft o o sangin....

.... ey vay na, bebakhshid, dashtam be footbale Porteghaal fekr mikardam.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ramin is playing against Umm Salal, they are winning 2-0.

He assisted the 2nd goal of the team!

Comment

He's playing the best football of his career right now. Too much it's for a Qatari club but nonetheless its the best Qatari club. He's locked up the RB position for team melli for now

Comment

Here's a link if anyone likes to watch: https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=two

Comment

Al Ahli 2:1 Al Wakra FT

*Omid started and scored the equalizer for his team.

Goals:
              Last edited by aenima_8; 09-04-2020, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                He's playing the best football of his career right now. Too much it's for a Qatari club but nonetheless its the best Qatari club. He's locked up the RB position for team melli for now
                He shouldve been doing this in Belgium not Qatar
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/DuhailSC/...12234533310465

Ramin‘s assist

Comment

Omid is the captain for Al Ahli.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      He shouldve been doing this in Belgium not Qatar
                      I agree but his team was really bad in Belgium. Al Duhail would wipe out Oostende if they played, honestly

Comment

So Ebrahimi is not only staying at al ahli but is now the club captain? Interesting.....ebrahimi added to thread
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMwXFn_m1Y
                          knock yourself out. I know you want to say everything is fake but here it is. He talks about st ettiene at around 13:44 and then qatar,portugal, and I think one other a bit after in the same interview, you can find those yourself.
                          My guess is the st ettiene was real, not fake or bazaar garmi, but also in the realm of interest and not official offer yet. Just because a move doesnt happen doesnt also mean it was bazaar garmi. The two can be mutually exclusive.
                          I am sure after his season he had solid portuguese proposals as he mentions, not just from crappy sides either. Probably some ok midtable sides. In the end the qatari money was too good to turn down and thats not ideal imo because players like him are exporting a positive image of iranian players abroad. but given he is like our 4th choice striker with karim its not a disaster either. I am happy for him to secure his financial future. He is a hardworking honest kid and deserves it.
                          There is a big difference between a club being interested in a player or offering a contract to a player. I'm not saying Mehrdad Mohamadi is lying, but it could be that he heard somewhere that St Etienne was interested in him and he just repeats it to add to his own market value because it seems like a stretch that St Etienne would be interested in an unknown Iranian player who played for a small Portugues club that got relegated.

Either way St Etienne never offered him a contract so the interest might have been from Real Madrid for all i care, what matters is the offers that he receives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            There is a big difference between a club being interested in a player or offering a contract to a player. I'm not saying Mehrdad Mohamadi is lying, but it could be that he heard somewhere that St Etienne was interested in him and he just repeats it to add to his own market value because it seems like a stretch that St Etienne would be interested in an unknown Iranian player who played for a small Portugues club that got relegated.
                            Either way St Etienne never offered him a contract so the interest might have been from Real Madrid for all i care, what matters is the offers that he receives.
                            Yes. Thats why I agreed maybe st ettiene was not official offer. But if you go to 30:50ish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdMwXFn_m1Y here he mentions the good qatari and portuguese offers he has received (mutliple from portugal) and says he wants to stay in europe. After the season he had i think its impossible he didnt get offers from midtable portuguese teams at least. Particularly considering his free agent status. In the end the financial offer from qatar was too good to turn down, I dont hold it against him. But denying he had offers is also a real stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Still Waiting for Milad to put in @ least one cross on the money like that from left side in TM..!

Comment

Both Ramin and Omid nominated

Comment

Working...
                                X