No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Belgian league suffer from lack of big clubs, and lack of big transfer lately from belgian club to top clubs. Also except kompany I don't remind a big name joining this league.
    The only exception is brugge who isn't doing bad in Europe but don't go very far either. Anderlecht, genk, gent, liège have severe up and down.
    Other intermediary leagues have more flashy : porto, Benfica, sporting in portugal, shakhrar, dinamo kiev in ukraine, ajax, psv in Holland, turkey..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Honestly pretty much no one did well in Belgium.
      Gholi has been ok, Kaveh had his up and down.Milad the same, not good not bad.
      Saeid, PAG, Ramin, Nourafkan, Delfi, Beiro all have failed there at some extend.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Mahbod agha, bardaashte shoma be nazare man taa haddi doroste, amma chand noghte doost daram ezaafe konam:

-PAG dar Belgique bad baazi nemikard, ettefaghaan daasht raah miyoftad, amma khodesh donbale pool bood va raft Chin.

-Saeid vaz'e jesmish kharaab bood pas az masdomiyat.

-Omid khoob kaar kard dar Belgique va dar tarkibe asli bood.

-Milad be nazare man az nazare hojoomi dar Belgique pishraft karde, Gent yek morrabi raa avaz kard va kolle team rikht be ham.

-Noorafkan ghabole, amma az avval jaash dar Europa nabood.

-Kaveh chand fasle ke yek bazikone fixi boode dar Charleroi, harchand ke formesh balaa o paayin mire.

-Beiro dar yek fazaaye besyaar bad dar Antwerp bood va hala bayad bebinim vaghean keifiyatesh raa dare ta dar Europa bemoone ya na.

-Va Delfi ham mande Beiro dar Europa mande va mikooshe taa pishraft kone.

-Mas'aleye Ramin ham TAKTIKI bood va ham FANNI. Kharaabkaari ziyaad mikard dar baazihaa, va manande PAG kamtar az yek fasl

dar Europa davaam avord va raft donbale pool.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Kanani has officially joined Al Ahli: https://www.instagram.com/p/CSCb3PfI...dium=copy_link
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hope he doesn't stay there too long. He was super promising in his last TM match.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Hope he doesn't stay there too long. He was super promising in his last TM match.
            If i'm not mistaken, Esteghlal is in some financial troubles, and it seems like only QSL teams could afford Esteghlal's asking price of 2-4 million for Ghayedi.

Ghayedi himself wanted a move to EU but I guess he's okay with playing in Qatar for 1-2 years.. Let's just hope he doesn't become complacent and makes a move to Europe within 1-2 years...

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              His instagram says he is in dubai lol

Comment

Honestly Xavi for Barcelona head coach! Much better than that fraud Koeman!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Honestly Xavi for Barcelona head coach! Much better than that fraud Koeman!
                  Laporta doesn't like Xavi for some reason or at least doesn't want him as a coach which is very stupid of course. It's just a matter of time until Koeman gets sacked. He himself knows how much of a fraud and disgrace he is. Hopefully he will coach Saudi Arabia next.

Comment

James Rodríguez standing next to the G.O.A.T.

Comment

James Rodríguez standing next to the G.O.A.T.
                      Never knew Shoja had coloured/grey eyes. Shire Khalilzadeh, the captain of TM's defense!

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        Laporta doesn't like Xavi for some reason or at least doesn't want him as a coach which is very stupid of course. It's just a matter of time until Koeman gets sacked. He himself knows how much of a fraud and disgrace he is. Hopefully he will coach Saudi Arabia next.

Koeman has been sacked from Barca. Good riddance.

Hopefully Xavi gets job! (Although unlikely)

Comment

Koeman has been sacked from Barca. Good riddance.

Hopefully Xavi gets job! (Although unlikely)
                          YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! Finally!!! ByeBye Fraudman, I hope you will never find a job in a top 5 league ever again.
                          I hope it's Xavi too but they want that coach of the Belgian national team or Erik Ten Haag (another dutch). I just don't want to hear anything about Belgium and Netherlands. It has to be Xavi. I mean at this point it's not even a risk. Barcas season is done, so give Xavi a chance.

Comment

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!! Finally!!! ByeBye Fraudman, I hope you will never find a job in a top 5 league ever again.
                            I hope it's Xavi too but they want that coach of the Belgian national team or Erik Ten Haag (another dutch). I just don't want to hear anything about Belgium and Netherlands. It has to be Xavi. I mean at this point it's not even a risk. Barcas season is done, so give Xavi a chance.
                            It will Xavi it seems. Don't see him have immediate results as the players aren't that good. Current Barça is half of the dutch NT. Partybazy..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              It will Xavi it seems. Don't see him have immediate results as the players aren't that good. Current Barça is half of the dutch NT. Partybazy..
                              I don't see Barca winning any titles in the next years but I expect them to beat the likes of Cadiz, Granada and Rayo and also not to get humiliated at home by every top team they face (0-3 Bayern, 1-4 PSG, 0-3 Juve). These players may not be the best but they are good enough to be in top 4 of La Liga and qualifying for the CL knockout stage. Before Koeman was appointed, Barca was still almost unbeatable at home and now teams like Granada come to the Camp Nou and collect points. It's just embarrassing. And when you have a delusional fraud as a coach that says: "Barca has a future thanks to me", it's really frustrating.

Comment

I don't see Barca winning any titles in the next years but I expect them to beat the likes of Cadiz, Granada and Rayo and also not to get humiliated at home by every top team they face (0-3 Bayern, 1-4 PSG, 0-3 Juve). These players may not be the best but they are good enough to be in top 4 of La Liga and qualifying for the CL knockout stage. Before Koeman was appointed, Barca was still almost unbeatable at home and now teams like Granada come to the Camp Nou and collect points. It's just embarrassing. And when you have a delusional fraud as a coach that says: "Barca has a future thanks to me", it's really frustrating.
                                Small teams always do the game of their life against top teams. If top teams don't have the top players that can handle pressure, they will be beaten by these small teams.
                                I hope Xavi will use his West asia experience to bring Taremi or Azmoun there.

Comment

Working...
                                X