No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's a good idea that we all kind of cool it down here regarding Mehrdad. He scored a great goal and he seems to be a hard working professional. We have a lot of talent up front and that's a great thing. With so many great forwards playing in Europe and IPL, Mehrdad is just not up to par for TM at this point. We don't know what future will bring. Let's learn from everything many here said in the past about Mehdi Taremi, Karim and even Sardar and then the players answered back on the pitch.

Go Mehrdad!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      I think it's a good idea that we all kind of cool it down here regarding Mehrdad. He scored a great goal and he seems to be a hard working professional. We have a lot of talent up front and that's a great thing. With so many great forwards playing in Europe and IPL, Mehrdad is just not up to par for TM at this point. We don't know what future will bring. Let's learn from everything many here said in the past about Mehdi Taremi, Karim and even Sardar and then the players answered back on the pitch.
      Go Mehrdad!
      Man fekr nemikonam hich kas az Mehrdad poshtibaani nakone. Ma hame doost daarim pishraft kone.

Masalaye bazihaa ine ke nazareshoon ine ke lige Qatar pishrafte footbaali nist, balke PASRAFTE askhkaar.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't think that going to Qatar from Portugal is an improvement, I'm not happy about it either, before the transfer there were rumours of him staying in Europe which we were all excited about.

If we look at his one-year performance in Portugal though, he spent one season in the top-flight and had 8 goals and 5 assists in 28 games -- all in a team that got relegated and ran out of money (they couldn't even use a bus to move their players to the games towards the end). I don't think it's far-fetched to say that he proved himself.

Yes, it's not great that he went to the QSL, but I think all this hate towards the QSL is unwarranted. From the perspective of a footballer, they're going to a league where they get paid regularly, have good facilities, and make enough money to help their families. Those things may seem like small, but a lot of fans here don't realize how big of a difference that makes.

In comparison, look at the IPL. The 2 biggest teams haven't paid their coaches from previous seasons. I think it's safe to assume that they most likely haven't paid many of their players either. Now think of all the other teams that must be in an even worse situation, especially with the inflation of the currency. Makes a ton of sense for players to leave and play in places where the clubs aren't lead in such an amateurish, evil way.

I'm all for keeping players in the IPL and have them only leave for Top 5-6 leagues. Develop academies in Iran (like Mahdavikias academy). Ban the purchase of foreign players for Iranian clubs because they should be developing our own. But that's just not feasible.

I'm out of this thread, maybe one day we won't all just thrash Qatari and Emirati leagues because we have this weird misplaced sense of pride, that's expressed with racism.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Did this guy just label members who criticize QSL as racists? What a load of BS. CQ years ago was discouraging players from going to these leagues and encouraging them to play in Europe. And now we are are seeing the change of mentality in individual players. Only a few are remaining in these shit leagues. Unflushed toilets like QSL or UAE league have done nothing positive for our players. They love making these big offers to see Iranian players rot in their leagues. The money they paid Ali Karimi was nothing to them. But we will never have another Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            Did this guy just label members who criticize QSL as racists? What a load of BS. CQ years ago was discouraging players from going to these leagues and encouraging them to play in Europe. And now we are are seeing the change of mentality in individual players. Only a few are remaining in these shit leagues. Unflushed toilets like QSL or UAE league have done nothing positive for our players. They love making these big offers to see Iranian players rot in their leagues. The money they paid Ali Karimi was nothing to them. But we will never have another Karimi.
            Only a few? Qatar is the foreign league with the most legionnaires and by far. Khalilzadeh could be a new addition

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
              Lige Qatar az lige Iran behtare ...

For one, Ghaedi shouldn't be on that list, he hasn't proven himself at the same level as Mehrdad has. Second, Mehrdad can play both as a winger and a forward, which is a major asset given that our tactical discipline has gone completely out of the window with Skocic.

Fringe would be someone who may be in and out of TM, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for us to consider Mehrdad as such. But you're welcome to your opinion, no reason to get into this "This isn't 2006" business, when ironically enough we didn't have any left wingers other than Madanchi.
              Lol at comparing Mohamadi to Ghaedi. Mehdi has more talent in his pinky toe than Mehrdad in his entire body. Ghaedi is our biggest talent atm. This comment reminds me of the time that Azmoun took over the striker position from Gucci 5 years ago and some Iranian football fans went mad and claimed that Gucci was better and that Azmoun hadn't proven himself at the same level as Gucci.

Anyone with a basic understanding of football knows that Ghaedi will be a future star player while Mohamadi is not good enough to be in TM. Also, Mohamadi is pretty useless as a winger. Esteghlal plays football at a higher level than that small relegated club in Portugal, and Al Arabi Mohamadi's current club. So your argument of Mohamadi playing at a higher level than Ghaedi is also false, while Ghaedi is much younger he is already playing at a higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Only a few? Qatar is the foreign league with the most legionnaires and by far. Khalilzadeh could be a new addition
                Yeah, only a few. Out of the 4 there, 2 of them were/are important TM players and both 30+ now. This week we had 2 players in Champions League and today we have 4 players in Europa League (+1 who didn’t make travelling squad). And from these 7, only 2 have ever played in Qatar or UAE. This is a huge improvement from when our best talents (Karimi, Nekounam, Shojaei, etc) were wasting their early 20s in garbage leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  Man fekr nemikonam hich kas az Mehrdad poshtibaani nakone. Ma hame doost daarim pishraft kone.

Masalaye bazihaa ine ke nazareshoon ine ke lige Qatar pishrafte footbaali nist, balke PASRAFTE askhkaar.
                  You should realize that Qatar Star League has good players from all over the world, good International coaches, great facilities etc and is better than most leagues in the world. The QSL is for sure in the top 20 leagues of the world my man. Money talks, that's why Qatar can attract the finest International players and coaches as well as having outstanding football facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    You should realize that Qatar Star League has good players from all over the world, good International coaches, great facilities etc and is better than most leagues in the world. The QSL is for sure in the top 20 leagues of the world my man. Money talks, that's why Qatar can attract the finest International players and coaches as well as having outstanding football facilities.
                    Bebakshid amma bayad bekhandam

Teamhaaye argentine lige DASTE DO hameye in teamhaaye rikht o paash o bi-joon o bi-taktike Qatar raa shekast midan.

Facilities facilities facilities... in hame facilities va morrabbie khareji hanooz bashgahaashoon manande amateur baazi mikonan.

20 lige bartar donyaa? Aslan hamnazar nistam.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                      Man ke shakhshan tanha enteghadaam ine ke sathe lighaashon chenan paayine ke mishe goft amateur hastand.

Intori begam ke vaghti baazihaaye lige Daste 3 Argentina raa didam sathesh balataar az baazihaaye lige bartare Qatar ast, che berese be Emaraat.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

QSL isnt a bad league in and of itself but it tells you a bit about priorities of the player and as TM fans we obviously want our players to be at the pinnacle of world football.
                        The ceiling for players in Europe is much higher than those in Qatar.
                        I would also add that the "stars" in QSL dont do much to aid our player development the way playing in Europe does.
                        Pouraliganji literally played more than a season with Xavi the maestro and picked up little whereas Azmoun learned multiple booksworth of skills from Artem Dzyuba and has bypassed him and is a monster now

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Bebakshid amma bayad bekhandam

Teamhaaye argentine lige DASTE DO hameye in teamhaaye rikht o paash o bi-joon o bi-taktike Qatar raa shekast midan.

Facilities facilities facilities... in hame facilities va morrabbie khareji hanooz bashgahaashoon manande amateur baazi mikonan.

20 lige bartar donyaa? Aslan hamnazar nistam.
                          When analysing a certain topic it's best to put aside your emotions if you want to be taken seriously, just a free bit of advice.

Comment

Qatar league in terms of facilities and pay is world class. It doesn’t mean anything though when the level
                            Of talent and competition is actually very low.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                When analysing a certain topic it's best to put aside your emotions if you want to be taken seriously, just a free bit of advice.
                                Analise man ine ke teamhaaye daste do lige argentine az nazare taktiki, tekniki, va keifiyate bazikone behtare az lige bartare Qatar ast.

In raa dobare tekrar nikonam chon be nazare mirese analize man raa nafahmidi.

Agar chizi fahmidanesh baraat saakhte, bepors, natars Sepehr jan.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X