Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
    Rezaeian was a fixed player under Queiroz where TM was one of the best teams in Asia and almost made it to the second round of the world cup. I think it's safe to say that TM played at a much higher level than Oostende and would demolish them had they played each other in a competitive match. Even Al Duhail will beat Oostende. As a 27/28 year old fixed TM player there is only so much you can do at a semi-professional club such as Oostende with 18 and 19 year old as teammates, same goes for Pouraliganji at Eupen. Football is a teamsport afterall.

Let's not make it seem as if Belgian football is even close to Germany, Spain, Italy and England. Perspolis and Al Duhail play at a higher level than Oostende, let alone TM so your analysis is way off there. I reckon Rezaeian would've done much better in a southern European league such as Portugal or Greece.
    Sepehr jan, dar in mored hamnazar nistim.

CQ morrabbie teame mellie IRAN bood, na Porteghaal, na Italia va na Espania. Baraye hamin dar khate defaie gozineye ziyaadi nadaasht. Az defahaaye raaste irani Ramin behtarin bood, vali in bekhatere

KAMBOODE defaae raaste khoob dar keshvare ma ast. Ba in hame, Ramin dar TM ham kharabkaari mikard az nazare taktiki.

Dar Ooestende in chizhaa askhaar bodand chon Ramin neshoon daad ke DARKE JAYGIRI va FAZAPOOSHI khoob balad nist. Tasmimhaaye FARDIE badi migereft va por-eshtebaah bood.

Manande Moharrami, Ramin ham noghte zafesh FAAZE DEFAAI ast, amma dar faaze hojomi khob kaar mikone.

Harchand ke be nazare man Sadegh dar faaze hamlei ghavitar az Ramin shode.

Lige Qatar chand radde paayintar az lige Belgique ast, az nazare taktiki, tekniki, keifiyaate bazikon va morrabbi. Ramin jaaye khoobi baraye sathe khodesh peyda karde.

Que te vaya bien Ramin jan.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Sepehr jan, dar in mored hamnazar nistim.
      CQ morrabbie teame mellie IRAN bood, na Porteghaal, na Italia va na Espania. Baraye hamin dar khate defaie gozineye ziyaadi nadaasht. Az defahaaye raaste irani Ramin behtarin bood, vali in bekhatere
      KAMBOODE defaae raaste khoob dar keshvare ma ast. Ba in hame, Ramin dar TM ham kharabkaari mikard az nazare taktiki.
      Dar Ooestende in chizhaa askhaar bodand chon Ramin neshoon daad ke DARKE JAYGIRI va FAZAPOOSHI khoob balad nist. Tasmimhaaye FARDIE badi migereft va por-eshtebaah bood.
      Manande Moharrami, Ramin ham noghte zafesh FAAZE DEFAAI ast, amma dar faaze hojomi khob kaar mikone.
      Harchand ke be nazare man Sadegh dar faaze hamlei ghavitar az Ramin shode.
      Lige Qatar chand radde paayintar az lige Belgique ast, az nazare taktiki, tekniki, keifiyaate bazikon va morrabbi. Ramin jaaye khoobi baraye sathe khodesh peyda karde.
      Que te vaya bien Ramin jan.
      I don't know which games you have been watching but Rezaeian was an absolute beast under Queiroz and TM barely conceded any goals with Rezaeian being an integral part of a more than solid defence, under Queiroz we had by far the strongest defence in Asia which Rezaeian was an important part of. And again you are wrong, Rezaeian's back up was Ghafouri who himself is a solid and good right back, and Montazeri one of the best Iranian defenders of the past 20 years. It's clear that you have a typical "Iran bad Europe good" mentality, but apart from the mentioned 5 top leagues in Europe, the difference really isn't that big. In other words Iranian teams are more than capable of beating Belgian or Dutch teams. It's best to work on your tendencies of having a bit of an inferiority complex in your analysis of football matters.

TM would demolish Oostende, Perspolis can easily beat Oostende... So tell me if Rezaeian is a fixed player in teams that play a higher level of football, then how can you claim he was not good enough for Oostende? I hope you understand the flaws in your argument. Rezaeian is no Zambrotta, but he is one of the best Iranian right backs and that means something. Now the fact that he didn't do to well at Oostende can be due to several factors, miscommunication with his not so gifted and inexperienced/young teammates, as we know that Rezaeian's English is not that great, feeling homesick and alone, not liking the cold and dark Belgian environment etc. But claiming that Iran's best right back was not good enough for a small team that plays football on a relatively low level (by European top standards) is a silly argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
        I don't know which games you have been watching but Rezaeian was an absolute beast under Queiroz and TM barely conceded any goals with Rezaeian being an integral part of a more than solid defence, under Queiroz we had by far the strongest defence in Asia which Rezaeian was an important part of. And again you are wrong, Rezaeian's back up was Ghafouri who himself is a solid and good right back, and Montazeri one of the best Iranian defenders of the past 20 years. It's clear that you have a typical "Iran bad Europe good" mentality, but apart from the mentioned 5 top leagues in Europe, the difference really isn't that big. In other words Iranian teams are more than capable of beating Belgian or Dutch teams. It's best to work on your tendencies of having a bit of an inferiority complex in your analysis of football matters.
        TM would demolish Oostende, Perspolis can easily beat Oostende... So tell me if Rezaeian is a fixed player in teams that play a higher level of football, then how can you claim he was not good enough for Oostende? I hope you understand the flaws in your argument. Rezaeian is no Zambrotta, but he is one of the best Iranian right backs and that means something. Now the fact that he didn't do to well at Oostende can be due to several factors, miscommunication with his not so gifted and inexperienced/young teammates, as we know that Rezaeian's English is not that great, feeling homesick and alone, not liking the cold and dark Belgian environment etc. But claiming that Iran's best right back was not good enough for a small team that plays football on a relatively low level (by European top standards) is a silly argument.
        Dobare be nazar mirese ke bardaashte ma fargh mikone

Ramin az nazare tasmimgiri va ghezavat ZAIFE va tasmimhaaye eshtebaah ziyaad migire dar faaze defai. Baraye hamin kheili vaghthaa be nazare mirese dar zamin GIJE va GOMSHODEH baazi mikone.
        Dobare hamnazar nistim dar bareye keyfiyaate teamhaaye Belgiqui: teamhaaye in keshvaar be nazare man SAR va SHONEH behtar aaz teamhaaye Khavare Miyaaneh hastand va az nazare herfegeraayi kheili balaataran,
        Ettefaghan bazikonhaaye digare Ooestende bad nabodand dar khatte defaa, amma Ramin kharab-kaari yiyaad mikard, on ham POSHTE SARE HAM.
        Be haar haal khoobe ke rafte Qatar va toop mizane, baraye satheesh khoobe, chon dar Europa nemitonest davaam biyaare
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

QSL Cup: Round 1 - Al Arabi 5:1 Al Ahli FT

*Mehrdad started the match and played the full 90 mins.
          *He scored Al Arabi's 4th goal.
          *Omid started on the bench and was subbed in on the 70th min.

Goals:

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._kick_goal_by/

Comment

this thread could also be called "Everyone putting money above development"

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

What a goal by Mehrdad! We have so much talent up front that TM could even have a competitive B team.

Go Mehrdad!

Comment

I wish he stayed in Europe. The more competition we have for every spot the better. Even players like Taremi and Azmoun need to be pushed. We need to fill every European league with Iranians
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I think it's not a smart move to exclude players in TM because they play in Qatar. These players have mostly shown their quality in Europe.
                    Although they are not training under the most competitive conditions they are certainly better than domestic league players, both in quality and team conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                      I think it's not a smart move to exclude players in TM because they play in Qatar. These players have mostly shown their quality in Europe.
                      Although they are not training under the most competitive conditions they are certainly better than domestic league players, both in quality and team conditions.
                      No one is saying he shouldn't be invited to TM if he's in Qatar. The problem is that he's a forward and right now TM has a lot of talented forwards in Europe. Even the domestic players that are being called up are done mostly because they are super young and promising. He's always been a fringe TM at best, playing in Qatar doesnt help.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                        What a goal by Mehrdad! We have so much talent up front that TM could even have a competitive B team.

Go Mehrdad!
                        Q team you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                          No one is saying he shouldn't be invited to TM if he's in Qatar. The problem is that he's a forward and right now TM has a lot of talented forwards in Europe. Even the domestic players that are being called up are done mostly because they are super young and promising. He's always been a fringe TM at best, playing in Qatar doesnt help.
                          Yeah sure I don't think anyone here (for the most part) wants them excluded but that's what the TM list kind of indicated with none of the players being invited.
                          It may have just been an experimental list from Skocic and not representative of future lists but nonetheless, I think he is young and I wouldn't call him a fringe TM player, he just started to blossom near the end of CQ reign.
                          He is versatile as well and doesn't need to be playing the forward position.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            Yeah sure I don't think anyone here (for the most part) wants them excluded but that's what the TM list kind of indicated with none of the players being invited.
                            It may have just been an experimental list from Skocic and not representative of future lists but nonetheless, I think he is young and I wouldn't call him a fringe TM player, he just started to blossom near the end of CQ reign.
                            He is versatile as well and doesn't need to be playing the forward position.
                            He’s 27 years old, only has 2 caps and plays in a gulf league. If that’s not a fringe TM player I don’t know what is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                              He’s 27 years old, only has 2 caps and plays in a gulf league. If that’s not a fringe TM player I don’t know what is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              A fringe TM player is someone who is just bearly good enough to be on TM. He is certainly well and above good enough to be a TM player.
                              And like I said all the players we are inviting from PGPL and yet we hold him playing in the QSL against him which is a much more professional league with better coaches and facilities.

Comment

Qatar move should be equal with TM exclusion. Full stop.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X