No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main man Rezaeian scored the winner for his club in the Asian champions league today. Let's hope he keeps up the good work, i expect good things this season from our TM warrior.

Comment

nice goal by ramin today. From celebration you can tell he is really happy and well liked for his new teammates. Im really happy for him that he has found his own level and a place where he feels comfortable. He will be pushed and phased out of our TM xi by superior talent if some people can accept it or not, but it is very good for TM that unlike our left side which just has milad and then a gaping hole, our right side is covered with one excellent talent playing for a big european CL team, and one WC/AC veteran still keeping himself in form and shape (esp mentally) in qatar (although again it seems he was RM today).

I think this would have been ideal scenario with our left side with Pooladi and milad combo in the past 4 years, but with the mess that happened to pooladi that position was/is very reliant on milads form and fitness. Hajsafi simply does not cut it when played there.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        nice goal by ramin today. From celebration you can tell he is really happy and well liked for his new teammates. Im really happy for him that he has found his own level and a place where he feels comfortable. He will be pushed and phased out of our TM xi by superior talent if some people can accept it or not, but it is very good for TM that unlike our left side which just has milad and then a gaping hole, our right side is covered with one excellent talent playing for a big european CL team, and one WC/AC veteran still keeping himself in form and shape (esp mentally) in qatar (although again it seems he was RM today).
        I think this would have been ideal scenario with our left side with Pooladi and milad combo in the past 4 years, but with the mess that happened to pooladi that position was/is very reliant on milads form and fitness. Hajsafi simply does not cut it when played there.
        Lol his own level is that for the past 5/6 seasons he has consistenly been our best right back. That's half of a decade. He will not be phased out of TM so long as he is in the top 2 of our best right backs, whether some people can accept it or not.

Naturally, superior talent is more than welcome. Let's hope that an Iranian Philipp Lahm or Dani Alves will emerge from Iran, there is alot of potential. But until that day comes the right back position in TM is his domain as he is still the best. Only Moharami can potentially take that position at the moment, but he has yet to prove himself at TM level. And even then we still need a good back up. But let's see what Skocic will decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          Lol his own level is that for the past 5/6 seasons that he is a part of TM he has consistenly been our best right back. That's half of a decade. He will not be phased out of TM so long as he is in the top 2 of our best right backs, whether some people can accept it or not.
          Naturally, superior talent is more than welcome. Let's hope that an Iranian Philipp Lahm or Dani Alves will emerge from Iran, there is alot of potential. But until that day comes the right back position in TM is his domain as he is still the best. Only Moharami can potentially take that position at the moment, but he has yet to prove himself at TM level. And even then we still need a good back up. But let's see what Skocic will decide.
          Why dont you stop having a stroke and reread the post. Judging from your response you were unable to comprehend or even finish what was written.

I literally said phased out of our TM xi...and how its good we have an experienced TM veteran with moharrami as our RB options, and we avoid situation we have on left of milad alone with no competition/cover.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Why dont you stop having a stroke and reread the post. Judging from your response you were unable to comprehend or even finish what was written.
            I literally said phased out of our TM xi...and how its good we have an experienced TM veteran with moharrami as our RB options, and we avoid situation we have on left of milad alone with no competition/cover.
            So if someone replies to your ridiculous future prediction of Rezaeian being phased out of TM "xi" he is suffering from a stroke and needs to reread your post? Haha great logic man. I was perfectly able to understand your post as it is not exactly rocket science so get over yourself.

Rezaeian is only 30 years of age and in his prime and if he manages to stay in good shape and form he can easily be a part of TM for the next 5 to 6 years (that is IF he is still one of the top 2 best right backs). Age should not merit a fixed player to be replaced by another (younger) player, quality does. Ivanovic is 36 years now and still the best Serbian right back, i'm not comparing Rezaeian to Ivanovic at all but pointing to the fact that this obsession some have with "younger is better" is nonsense. Moharami hasn't showed anything for TM yet so at it stands he is Rezaeian's back-up, not the other way around.

Personally i don't see Rezaeian being "phased out" of TM "xi" anytime soon but we'll see what happens.

Comment

Ramin gole besyaar zibaayi zad. Damesh garm.

Al-Duhail be nazare man hadde aksare potentialesh ast, dar Belgique neshoon daad ke az nazare taktiki nemitonest football raa dark kone.

Potentiale Moharrami be nazare man besyaar balataar ast, makhsosan dar faaze hamlei va omidvaram emsaal dar Dinamo fix beshe.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

You can add torabi name

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  You can add torabi name
                  Where did you find for Torabi, I could not find on their pages:

https://www.instagram.com/alarabi_club/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/alarabi_club?lang=en

I think they are allowed 1 Asian player at a time, but I could be wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–2...oreign_players

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Ramin gole besyaar zibaayi zad. Damesh garm.
                    Al-Duhail be nazare man hadde aksare potentialesh ast, dar Belgique neshoon daad ke az nazare taktiki nemitonest football raa dark kone.
                    Potentiale Moharrami be nazare man besyaar balataar ast, makhsosan dar faaze hamlei va omidvaram emsaal dar Dinamo fix beshe.
                    Rezaeian was a fixed player under Queiroz where TM was one of the best teams in Asia and almost made it to the second round of the world cup. I think it's safe to say that TM played at a much higher level than Oostende and would demolish them had they played each other in a competitive match. Even Al Duhail will beat Oostende. As a 27/28 year old fixed TM player there is only so much you can do at a semi-professional club such as Oostende with 18 and 19 year old as teammates, same goes for Pouraliganji at Eupen. Football is a teamsport afterall.

Let's not make it seem as if Belgian football is even close to Germany, Spain, Italy and England. Perspolis and Al Duhail play at a higher level than Oostende, let alone TM so your analysis is way off there. I reckon Rezaeian would've done much better in a southern European league such as Portugal or Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                      Rezaeian was a fixed player under Queiroz where TM was one of the best teams in Asia and almost made it to the second round of the world cup. I think it's safe to say that TM played at a much higher level than Oostende and would demolish them had they played each other in a competitive match. Even Al Duhail will beat Oostende. As a 27/28 year old fixed TM player there is only so much you can do at a semi-professional club such as Oostende with 18 and 19 year old as teammates, same goes for Pouraliganji at Eupen. Football is a teamsport afterall.

Let's not make it seem as if Belgian football is even close to Germany, Spain, Italy and England. Perspolis and Al Duhail play at a higher level than Oostende, let alone TM so your analysis is way off there. I reckon Rezaeian would've done much better in a southern European league such as Portugal or Greece.
                      I don't get the hate for Belgium league. Yes Oostende is a lower level team there, but even they have multiple international players from respectable footballing countries such as Iceland and Cameroon among others. The league is also ranked ahead of Ukraine, Netherlands and Turkey in the UEFA coefficient. These QSL teams are certainly not on that level.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                        I don't get the hate for Belgium league. Yes Oostende is a lower level team there, but even they have multiple international players from respectable footballing countries such as Iceland and Cameroon among others. The league is also ranked ahead of Ukraine, Netherlands and Turkey in the UEFA coefficient. These QSL teams are certainly not on that level.
                        You're missing the point, Ardalan made it seem as if Rezaeian could not keep up with the "world class" players at Oostende, KV Mechelen, STVV and the likes, while this is far from the truth or else he would not have been succesful at TM under Queiroz. Sometimes a player just doesn't fit well in a certain club. Have no doubt that Al Duhail or Perspolis would beat Oostende if they'd play each other in a competitive match, let alone TM.

So far, Rezaeian is still our best right back. Moharami is still warming the bench at Dinamo Zagreb, which is not exactly Lazio Roma or Valencia and the likes.

Comment

So sad to see Torabi at this club..

I get it, it's about the money and we aren't in their shoes or their families shoes to judge. Because it is his life and his choice. But to think about how much potential he has, and how he may face Persepolis in the future is disappointing. I hope he'll at least do so well over there that he'll get an offer from a decent European team.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                            So sad to see Torabi at this club..

I get it, it's about the money and we aren't in their shoes or their families shoes to judge. Because it is his life and his choice. But to think about how much potential he has, and how he may face Persepolis in the future is disappointing. I hope he'll at least do so well over there that he'll get an offer from a decent European team.
                            Isn't he a regime fanatic? I think he loves to play in a country so close to home.
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I would’ve been sad, since the Qatari Teams suck, but for a while now they’ve been defeating are teams in the ACL and even winning the AFC so good move for him. He would’ve not been ready for Europe anyway

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                                Isn't he a regime fanatic? I think he loves to play in a country so close to home.
                                Be nazar mirese baraye rahbare jomhoorie eslami chaploosi mikone. Khoobe bere Qatar va az nazare footballi pishraft nakone.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X