No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peighaame besyaar zibaa va toolani az PAG dar Instagram.

Tarjomeye kootah be parsi: Dar Qatar pool faravoone, vali Chin aslan kam nemiyaare.

Ridi PAG-jan. 3 maah ham dar footbaale Europa davaam nayavordi.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Peighaame besyaar zibaa va toolani az PAG dar Instagram.

Tarjomeye kootah be parsi: Dar Qatar pool faravoone, vali Chin aslan kam nemiyaare.

Ridi PAG-jan. 3 maah ham dar footbaale Europa davaam nayavordi.
      Baba chekare mardom darin, khodetam shayad jayeh oon boodi mirafti chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
        Baba chekare mardom darin, khodetam shayad jayeh oon boodi mirafti chin.
        Kaari be mardom daarim chon dar TM baazi mikone va dar tarkibe aslie ast va dost darim ye chizi dar Europa yaad begire va keifiyat TM raa bebare

baalaa, baraye hamin delkhor hastim.

Agar na, nooshe joonesh.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

the fact that this was/is his internal dialogue is pretty concerning...

I mean ok you are homesick and need to be near iran. As a professional footballer I dont expect such a crappy excuse (consdiering your career lasts 10-15 years and after that you have entire life to do whatever the hell you want), but every individual is different and PAG lost father at an early age (but old enough to remember him clearly) and Im sure this has impacted his ability to be alone in foreign land for long periods of time, especially in europe whens friends+fam from iran cannot visit.

How does CHINA solve said issue, but TURKEY doesnt? IF PAG was in turkey right now, make no mistake he would be playing for BJK/Fener/Gala. Trab wanted him as "leader of defense" is the exact words they kept using. With an option to cover in DM post for them too at times. Even now I am SURE he could get offers from ok midtable teams who pay good wages like Analyaspor,Antalyaspor, etc and live in a beautiful country right next to Iran with visa free entry for iranians, and quickly go to one of the top teams I mentioned within a year.

Its interesting that within just 6 months in eupen his performances were so strong that multiple bundesliga teams and top belgian teams were scouting him and contacting his agent regularly. These are teams that had him on radar bc of international performances but just needed to see confirmation in a EU environment that he could continue those displays, which he clearly could because he is a fantastic CB with little to no weak points.

Bottom line is all of this homesickness talk is BS. He is chasing his bag and that is fine too, but he should at least come clean. Plus, look at a guy like Taremi. Moving to europe he actually ended up making just as much if not MORE money than in qatar with a couple smart clauses in his contract. Obviously this could be isolated case but to give up after 6 months is just weak, as he says himself he can and will always return to qatar so its not like an extra year in europe would prevent that.

One thing we may never replace is CQs talent assessment and development. Guys like PAG and Taremi were good players in PGPL but nobody thought they had such high levels of performance in them for sure. Using PAG as a CB and seeing that potential in him was a masterstroke by CQ that changed the guys career. I hope Skocic and whoever comes after can also see talent in certain individuals that may not immediately jump out and then DEVELOP them into better players even with limited training time in national team, like he did with taremi and PAG.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            the fact that this was/is his internal dialogue is pretty concerning...

I mean ok you are homesick and need to be near iran. As a professional footballer I dont expect such a crappy excuse (consdiering your career lasts 10-15 years and after that you have entire life to do whatever the hell you want), but every individual is different and PAG lost father at an early age (but old enough to remember him clearly) and Im sure this has impacted his ability to be alone in foreign land for long periods of time, especially in europe whens friends+fam from iran cannot visit.

How does CHINA solve said issue, but TURKEY doesnt? IF PAG was in turkey right now, make no mistake he would be playing for BJK/Fener/Gala. Trab wanted him as "leader of defense" is the exact words they kept using. With an option to cover in DM post for them too at times. Even now I am SURE he could get offers from ok midtable teams who pay good wages like Analyaspor,Antalyaspor, etc and live in a beautiful country right next to Iran with visa free entry for iranians, and quickly go to one of the top teams I mentioned within a year.

Its interesting that within just 6 months in eupen his performances were so strong that multiple bundesliga teams and top belgian teams were scouting him and contacting his agent regularly. These are teams that had him on radar bc of international performances but just needed to see confirmation in a EU environment that he could continue those displays, which he clearly could because he is a fantastic CB with little to no weak points.

Bottom line is all of this homesickness talk is BS. He is chasing his bag and that is fine too, but he should at least come clean. Plus, look at a guy like Taremi. Moving to europe he actually ended up making just as much if not MORE money than in qatar with a couple smart clauses in his contract. Obviously this could be isolated case but to give up after 6 months is just weak, as he says himself he can and will always return to qatar so its not like an extra year in europe would prevent that.

One thing we may never replace is CQs talent assessment and development. Guys like PAG and Taremi were good players in PGPL but nobody thought they had such high levels of performance in them for sure. Using PAG as a CB and seeing that potential in him was a masterstroke by CQ that changed the guys career. I hope Skocic and whoever comes after can also see talent in certain individuals that may not immediately jump out and then DEVELOP them into better players even with limited training time in national team, like he did with taremi and PAG.
            money talks and wealth whispers

Comment

I hope PAG signs for a top level Chinese team rather than a lower level one.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                I hope PAG signs for a top level Chinese team rather than a lower level one.
                His rumored team is mid table Shenzhen

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  His rumored team is mid table Shenzhen
                  PAG mindset is whoever offers the most money, not if it makes sense for my footballing career

Comment

At least he did not forget the names of certain bodies of water that Qataris tend to forget

Comment

PAG mindset is whoever offers the most money, not if it makes sense for my footballing career
                      When he turned down Trabzonspor and ran away from Eupen it was obvious his mindset wasn't there. China to Qatar to China is his cycle, maybe MLS when he's 30+

Comment

When he turned down Trabzonspor and ran away from Eupen it was obvious his mindset wasn't there. China to Qatar to China is his cycle, maybe MLS when he's 30+
                        I think he would play for a Saudi club if he was allowed and the money was right... and then said Saudi is a great place like he does with Qatar.

Comment

Best of luck to Pouraliganji, he is a good defender for TM and deserves the best. It's better to play in Qatar or China for a great salary than a shitty team such as Eupen where the team gets trashed most of the time, low salary, and above all a club that plays at the same level as Shahin Bushehr or worse, and for what? So a couple of Iranian football fans can be happy that an Iranian player is playing in Europe?

Hell na, a player with the quality of Pouraliganji should play at a club such as Club Brugge or Feyenoord etc. There is no point in playing for small clubs such as Eupen or CD Aves when you have the experience and age of Pouraliganji. As long as he plays well for TM and is one of our best defenders, it's all good.

Comment

I think he would play for a Saudi club if he was allowed and the money was right... and then said Saudi is a great place like he does with Qatar.
                            You think wrong.

Comment

Well an important detail was that Trabzonspor wanted him to play as a defensive midfielder and he rightfully declined as he did not want to play out of position and possibly lose his credentials (make a fool out of himself). When Eupen is the ONLY club in Europe that wanted him, it's better to stay in Asia and make good money. Eupen is League e Azadegan level.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Well an important detail was that Trabzonspor wanted him to play as a defensive midfielder and he rightfully declined as he did not want to play out of position and possibly lose his credentials (make a fool out of himself). When Eupen is the ONLY club in Europe that wanted him, it's better to stay in Asia and make good money. Eupen is League e Azadegan level.
                                Eupen plays in a league with bruge that tied real Madrid, liege tied arsenal.

Comment

Working...
                                X