Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Small teams always do the game of their life against top teams. If top teams don't have the top players that can handle pressure, they will be beaten by these small teams.
    I hope Xavi will use his West asia experience to bring Taremi or Azmoun there.
    With a good coach they can handle pressure. A good coach needs more than tactics. He should be able to motivate his players and give them confidence. After every defeat Koeman said that this is the best they can offer because the quality is not available. Comments like this destroy the self-esteem of every player. I'm sure Xavi will do a lot better in that area.

As for Taremi and Azmoun, I don't think Taremi wants to join a mess like Barca right now and besides he is a Real Madrid fan, so no chance. And Azmoun is too lazy for Xavis tactics. He couldn't even make pressure on Iraq's defense. He would gas out after 10 mins lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
      With a good coach they can handle pressure. A good coach needs more than tactics. He should be able to motivate his players and give them confidence. After every defeat Koeman said that this is the best they can offer because the quality is not available. Comments like this destroy the self-esteem of every player. I'm sure Xavi will do a lot better in that area.

As for Taremi and Azmoun, I don't think Taremi wants to join a mess like Barca right now and besides he is a Real Madrid fan, so no chance. And Azmoun is too lazy for Xavis tactics. He couldn't even make pressure on Iraq's defense. He would gas out after 10 mins lol.
      The real madrid fan is a BS thing for a professional player specially someone coming from Iran (btw I think Azmoun is also a real fan). If they have an offer from Barca, they will go there straight.

Comment

Saeid used to play for Atletico's youth team despite being a Real Madrid fan.

Comment

Working...
        X