Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gole besyaar khoobi bood.

Amma didam yek mardi dar varzeshgaah daare shaadi mikone.

Ajibe, lige qatare, chera shaadi mikone? In ke football nist, pas chera khoshaali mikard?
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Ajibe, lige qatare, chera shaadi mikone? In ke football nist, pas chera khoshaali mikard?
      Huh? Yani chi?

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
      He’s 27 years old, only has 2 caps and plays in a gulf league. If that’s not a fringe TM player I don’t know what is.
      "Fringe" means someone who would be barely good enough to get into TM.
      Mehrdad is more than good enough to get into TM -- Ali Daei had his first cap when he was 24. Age doesn't matter.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

The Qatar Stars League is a decent league. Also, the best players should be Invited to TM, which means that Rezaeian, Ebrahimi and Torabi should be a part of TM as they are among the best at their positions: Rezaeian is in the top 2 for the right back position, Ebrahimi is in the top 4 for the central midfield position and Torabi is a versatile and creative player who can play CAM, as Winger and second striker. Just because a player plays in Europe it doesn't mean that he should automatically be invited to TM. I reckon it is time we put this Euro worship behind us. For example, Asadi plays in Austria but Ebrahimi is a much better allround midfielder than he is, hence he should be in TM. The best players should always play for TM despite club, league, age, hairstyles etc. It's that simple.

Comment

He's riding on the form and fitness he had in Portugal. As the season progresses he won't be as good sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            The Qatar Stars League is a decent league. Also, the best players should be Invited to TM, which means that Rezaeian, Ebrahimi and Torabi should be a part of TM as they are among the best at their positions: Rezaeian is in the top 2 for the right back position, Ebrahimi is in the top 4 for the central midfield position and Torabi is a versatile and creative player who can play CAM, as Winger and second striker. Just because a player plays in Europe it doesn't mean that he should automatically be invited to TM. I reckon it is time we put this Euro worship behind us. For example, Asadi plays in Austria but Ebrahimi is a much better allround midfielder than he is, hence he should be in TM. The best players should always play for TM despite club, league, age, hairstyles etc. It's that simple.
            I would even go as far as to say that Ebrahimi is our best midfielder at the momentnt

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              Agar ba lige Oman moghaayese konim Qatar Stars League aslan Serie A ast. Forza Qatar, cazzo!

Be har haal, be nazare man Torabi va Mohammadi dar haale haazer nabayad be TM davat beshan chon dar posthaashon bazikonhaaye behtari darim.

Ebrahimi dar tarkibe asli bayad baashe, va Rezaeian agar formesh khobe bayad davat beshe va ba Sadegh baraye poste defaae raast reghabat kone.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                Huh? Yani chi?

Mehrdad is more than good enough to get into TM -- Ali Daei had his first cap when he was 24. Age doesn't matter.
                Yani kaartone Mickey Mouse shabihe lige Qatar ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Azmoun
                  Taremi
                  Jahanbakhsh
                  Ghoddos
                  Golizadeh
                  Ghaedi
                  Rezaei

Mehrdad is behind those players. AT LEAST. How many forwards you want on the team? This isn't 2006. Mehrdad is fringe.
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    He's riding on the form and fitness he had in Portugal. As the season progresses he won't be as good sadly.
                    Agar ta eide Christmas shekame haaji baazaari nayavorde baashe bayad behesh tabrik goft.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Yani kaartone Mickey Mouse shabihe lige Qatar ast.
                      Lige Qatar az lige Iran behtare ...

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                      Azmoun
                      Taremi
                      Jahanbakhsh
                      Ghoddos
                      Golizadeh
                      Ghaedi
                      Rezaei

Mehrdad is behind those players. AT LEAST. How many forwards you want on the team? This isn't 2006. Mehrdad is fringe.
                      For one, Ghaedi shouldn't be on that list, he hasn't proven himself at the same level as Mehrdad has. Second, Mehrdad can play both as a winger and a forward, which is a major asset given that our tactical discipline has gone completely out of the window with Skocic.

Fringe would be someone who may be in and out of TM, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for us to consider Mehrdad as such. But you're welcome to your opinion, no reason to get into this "This isn't 2006" business, when ironically enough we didn't have any left wingers other than Madanchi.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

For one, Ghaedi shouldn't be on that list, he hasn't proven himself at the same level as Mehrdad has. Second, Mehrdad can play both as a winger and a forward, which is a major asset given that our tactical discipline has gone completely out of the window with Skocic.
                        Fringe would be someone who may be in and out of TM, I don't think it makes a lot of sense for us to consider Mehrdad as such. But you're welcome to your opinion, no reason to get into this "This isn't 2006" business, when ironically enough we didn't have any left wingers other than Madanchi.
                        Amma dar barabaar ba lige Porteghaal lige Qatar yek dastshooriye omoomiye.

Mohammadi az footbaale herfeyi raft servise behdaashti.

Albate in nazare shakhsie mane.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Perspolis beat Al sadd with ease and went twice in ACL final in the last three seasons.
                          there is some good foreigners (coach and players there) but not that impressive either, specially we had/have players like Rasan, Diabaté, Stramma, Thiam recently

Comment

He was completely out of TM, in for 2 games, then out again...

Comment

For one, Ghaedi shouldn't be on that list, he hasn't proven himself at the same level as Mehrdad has.
                              How so, by going to a disgrace of a team in the Portuguese league and assisting them in getting relegated?

Regardless of removing Ghaedi (which is absurd since he is literally the future of TM), you still have 6 others that are MUCH MUCH better suited than Mehrdad.

There has to be some incentive to Iranian players to not sell out and join the QSL, omission from TM is a great start.
                              #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Ramin Starting

Al-Duhail vs. Al-Saad: https://www.alkass.net/alkass/live.aspx?ch=one

It appears Al-Duhail got a new coach from Nottingham Forrest: Sabri Lamouchi. Should be a good appointment for them in the league and ACL.

Comment

Working...
                                X