Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
    I said it after the ACL final and I’ll say it again now. Keep these low quality IPL level players away from Team Melli. Unfortunately Mr. Skocic probably has a long backlog of owed favors since he joined IPL coaching mafia in 2013.
    Have you not watched a single Perspolis match? He's been outstanding for them the past few seasons. I'm fine with leaving him out given he's 31 and playing in Qatar now, but calling him low quality is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
      Have you not watched a single Perspolis match? He's been outstanding for them the past few seasons. I'm fine with leaving him out given he's 31 and playing in Qatar now, but calling him low quality is something else.
      No obviously he hasn't, nor matches from any other Iranian club, otherwise one would not make such a silly and shallow comment.

Khalilzadeh is definitely one of our best central defenders, own goals happen to even the best defenders on the planet. Skocic will select the best players (in his view), and has nothing to do with the Mafia (or whatever propaganda the western media outlets feed the diaspora).

Comment

I said it after the ACL final and I’ll say it again now. Keep these low quality IPL level players away from Team Melli. Unfortunately Mr. Skocic probably has a long backlog of owed favors since he joined IPL coaching mafia in 2013.
        khalilzadeh was brilliant vs uzbekistan and bosnia.

So was kanani.

Dont really care if they are playing for perspolis or wherever else. They are the best iranian cbs with pag. When the alternate option is majid hosseini who plays 20 mins in last 10 months, you cannot discard somebody as rugged and solid as khalilzadeh just because he plays in a league you dont particularly fancy

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          No obviously he hasn't, nor matches from any other Iranian club, otherwise one would not make such a silly and shallow comment.

Khalilzadeh is definitely one of our best central defenders, own goals happen to even the best defenders on the planet. Skocic will select the best players (in his view), and has nothing to do with the Mafia (or whatever propaganda the western media outlets feed the diaspora).
          Hahaha. Yes, very good. Afarin. I get fed biased opinions about the Persian Gulf Pro League from western media outlets. They just can’t stop talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
            Khalilzadeh already had his chance with Team Melli. Didn’t seem like CQ saw anything in him.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            They are the best iranian cbs with pag. When the alternate option is majid hosseini who plays 20 mins in last 10 months,
            I’d still go with PAG/Majid.

Comment

Hahaha. Yes, very good. Afarin. I get fed biased opinions about the Persian Gulf Pro League from western media outlets. They just can’t stop talking about it.
              Or maybe you watch too many mafia tv series like The Sopranos, either way i've never read any Iranian media outlet refer to the Iranian football league as a Mafia league.

Comment

Khalilzadeh already had his chance with Team Melli. Didn’t seem like CQ saw anything in him.

Khalilzadeh was outstanding against Bosnia and he will get invited again for the world cup qualifications. He is together with Pouraliganji and Kanaani (two other original IPL players) the most solid defender we have. He is for sure better and stronger than Majid Hosseini, but also Majid should be a part of TM as he is in the top four, even though he is also a former IPL defender.

Comment

Majid Hosseini gifted a penalty to Bahrain in Manama. Pouraliganji is suspended for Hong Kong game.

Comment

Ali Karimi to Al-Duhail on loan until the end of the season
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                      Ali Karimi to Al-Duhail on loan until the end of the season
                      Good news, we will have one Iranian playing the club world cup, hoping they will face bayern

Comment

https://twitter.com/RSCAffairs/statu...02677452156930
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Team Melli center backs should be PAG and Shoja

Majid and Kanaani can be the backups

Comment

Another goal for khalilzadeh. Hopefully Laurent blanc will bring him in Europe when he will come back there

Comment

Karimi's al duheil will play al ahli egypt, in the club world cup. The winner will play bayern munich

Comment

Al Arabi 3:1 Al Sailiya FT

*Mehrdad M scored a hatrick.
                                *Ramin scores the consolation for his team.

Goals:

Comment

Working...
                                X