Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Continue with updates for our QSL based boys for the upcoming season here.
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 10-22-2020, 04:31 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Qatar league does equal to shi* so yeah they’re not worth having their own threads lol

Comment

What about the Persian Cristiano Ronaldo, aka Ramin Rezaian? Shouldn't he be part of this thread? I mean, he only was one of the top scorers in QSL, as a right back, for a bottom feeder team. I think we should bench Sardar for him. (Or should I say, bench Kaveh, since he's apparently better than Sardar).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        What about the Persian Cristiano Ronaldo, aka Ramin Rezaian? Shouldn't he be part of this thread? I mean, he only was one of the top scorers in QSL, as a right back, for a bottom feeder team. I think we should bench Sardar for him. (Or should I say, bench Kaveh, since he's apparently better than Sardar).
        Ramin’s team is not in the QSL for the upcoming season since they finished dead last in the league
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Any updates on Omid Ebrahimi?
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Ramin’s team is not in the QSL for the upcoming season since they finished dead last in the league
            Damnit. Do you think there will be a thread for our players in the 2nd division of Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Any updates on Omid Ebrahimi?
              Last I heard, he extended with Al-Ahli

Comment

^^ Why?? they loaned him out last year, why extending their? He played a good season in Belgium, really hoped he would stay their longer
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Damnit. Do you think there will be a thread for our players in the 2nd division of Qatar?
                  Ramin will probably move to another team in the QSL or move back to Iran (hopefully Esteghlal), he had a good season so there is no way he will stay with them and play in the 2nd division of Qatar.

Comment

I wish Eredivise would join Liga NOS and Jupiler Pro League on scouting our talent. There was a time a few years ago when they were more interested in our league.

Comment

Added Ramin Rezaeian now that he signed with league champs Al Duhail. Actually a decent move for Ramin as they are one of the better teams in Asia and will compete in the ACL of course.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

https://twitter.com/alkassdigital/st...66700132458497

Al Duhail SC have officially announced the signing of Al Shahania defender Ramin Rezaeian for two seasons.

Comment

To inarsenewetrust, since the other thread was closed:
                          Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          is counting not your thing? 22 was the year of WC. I said WCQ when he would have been 2-3 years younger than that. We start our WCQ phases 1 year after previous WC ends typically, so around 2015-2018 we are in qualifying for russia, moharrami is between 19-21. He only moved from Malavan to PP in 2016 and took over starting spot circa 2017. Obviously a kid with one year of PGPL football under his belt wont bench somebody who has been starting throughout WCQ. He was not even in the picture then.
                          And in AC as i said, he got injured right before it, otherwise he was playing our only two friendlies vs uzbekistan and venezuela heading into the tournament...
                          It doesn't matter, if Moharrami is so much better than Rezaeian as you claim, then he would have played at the world cup instead of Rezaeian. Queiroz is professional enough to play the best players available at the world cup. Majid Hosseini played zero qualification games and yet he was in the world cup roster and played three games at the world cup. Moharrami wasn't even in the world cup roster so that's a lame argument you're making up for yourself there.

Even if Moharrami would have been fit for the Asian cup he still would not have played as Rezaeian was the undisputed right back under Queiroz. You can't claim that Branko preferred Moharrami over Rezaeian in 2016 when he was 20 when both played for Perspolis, and yet in 2016 when Rezaeian was the fixed right back in TM (yet benched for Moharrami at Perspolis under Branko) Moharrami was too young to start over Rezaeian in TM? Can you see how flawed and silly your arguments are?

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            To inarsenewetrust, since the other thread was closed:
                            It doesn't matter, if Moharrami is so much better than Rezaeian as you claim, then he would have played at the world cup instead of Rezaeian. Queiroz is professional enough to play the best players available at the world cup. Majid Hosseini played zero qualification games and yet he was in the world cup roster and played three games at the world cup. Moharrami wasn't even in the world cup roster so that's a lame argument you're making up for yourself there.
                            Even if Moharrami would have been fit for the Asian cup he still would not have played as Rezaeian was the undisputed right back under Queiroz. You can't claim that Branko preferred Moharrami over Rezaeian in 2016 when he was 20 when both played for Perspolis, and yet in 2016 when Rezaeian was the fixed right back in TM (yet benched for Moharrami at Perspolis under Branko) Moharrami was too young to start over Rezaeian in TM? Can you see how flawed and silly your argument is?
                            no I dont. How many matches of moharrami have you watched in the past year to come to conclusion that ramin is undisputed TM starter?
                            And running to CQ is not an effective manner of explaining yourself either. For all his brilliance CQ had some weird preferences as well... as ansarifard,Hajsafi at LB, ghoddos on the bench can attest to. Majid case was a very random one and even if you remember although he was called up there was no plan for him to play until roozbeh got injured, pejman had to use the bathroom, and majid was the only avialable CB to come on and seize his chance late in the game. One thing I think CQ was trying to do was not quickly change the same group of players who had played well in qualifying as it could have bad impact on dressing room and team chemistry in general. But seeing how we are in totally new cycle it doesnt make sense to continue to deny opportunities to far superior players like kaveh, gholizadeh, moharrami, etc just like we handed majid a chance over jalal and saw how well that worked out. Anyways ramin is not cafu and ansarifard not muller to warrant such an insistence that they not be challenged.

Anyways, we can agree to disagree. You seem like you are willing to put life on the line to defend some mediocre players like Karim,Ramin, etc at all costs. Thats fine, some of us prefer rewarding younger more talented players who are also grinding in europe and not running away because the weather is cold or crying on the bench after fuck ups 2 metres from their goal.

Comment

Why is there so much hate for Ramin? He’s definitely one of the best international players we have so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X