No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionaires @ QSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mohammadi fcked up his career in Europe and TM after such a season last year. Hope he gets back to Europe next year. He scored 10 goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Mohammadi fcked up his career in Europe and TM after such a season last year. Hope he gets back to Europe next year.
      eh. He may have become more regular TM callup but would never be a starter or anything more than rotation. I guess it makes sense for him for first time in his career to really make good money (tax free too) in qatar. Happy for him. Remember his earlier contracts were really minor with sepahan where he was not even key player, and then Aves where they didnt even pay a portion of his salary lol.

But I think he can return to europe as you say after 1-2 seasons making good money in qatar. He would compete with karim, kaveh,shahab, allahayr in rotation CF roles / can cover wide too.

Comment

Three well taken goals by him. Shame his club in Portugal was run terribly, he gave a really good account of himself and showed he can play at a high level. Also he has great set piece qualities too which are very useful with the NT.

Comment

nice goals. hope he get offers from Portugal once more this summer!
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/174862...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

ebrahimi made it to QSL best xi for this season. He formed midfield 3 with Guilherme (starter for Olympiakos in CL last season), and Cazorla (35 games for villareal in 19/20, made it to La liga team of the season and earned recall to spanish side and was set to go to the Euros last summer until covid hit).

Pretty damn impressive achievement and shows that he should be guaranteed starter in our weak midfield, no questions asked.

Mehrdad Mohammadi misses out to Dodo (13G,13A) of al Duhail in RW spot and Boundejah of Al sadd who was top scorer of league with 23.

Comment

Ramin Rezaeian @ Al-Sailiya club | 2021-22

He looks very happy to have extended

Comment

Haha.

Dar Belgique gand zad, jaash hamoon Qatar ast.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Best of luck to this outstanding Iranian soldier. Hope he will earn as much money as he can in Qatar, he deserves it.

Comment

Miss this guy..

However, i thought we werent making threads for guys in the Shotor league?
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi has joined Al-Wakrah in QSL: https://www.instagram.com/p/CResMlwA...dium=copy_link
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Haha.

Dar Belgique gand zad, jaash hamoon Qatar ast.
                        Honestly pretty much no one did well in Belgium.
                        Gholi has been ok, Kaveh had his up and down.Milad the same, not good not bad.
                        Saeid, PAG, Ramin, Nourafkan, Delfi, Beiro all have failed there at some extend.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Honestly pretty much no one did well in Belgium.
                          Gholi has been ok, Kaveh had his up and down.Milad the same, not good not bad.
                          Saeid, PAG, Ramin, Nourafkan, Delfi, Beiro all have failed there at some extend.

What do you mean by failure Mahbod jan?
                          Most of the players you named mostly had average-good performances with some performing well above the average (Kaveh, PAG, Beiranvand on some games)...

To me failure was guys like Emamifar, Mahdavi and Yazdani playing so bad in Belgium that the Bayat brothers didn't buy any Iranians for nearly 20 years!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            What do you mean by failure Mahbod jan?
                            Most of the players you named mostly had average-good performances with some performing well above the average (Kaveh, PAG, Beiranvand on some games)...

To me failure was guys like Emamifar, Mahdavi and Yazdani playing so bad in Belgium that the Bayat brothers didn't buy any Iranians for nearly 20 years!
                            Sajjad jan, Beiro was failure man, losing the job to Eupen back up is not a failure?
                            I guess we can't argue about Saeid, he was totally out of shape and was benched for 32 years old Ebrahimi.
                            Nourafkan? Well...
                            Kaveh had great start in Belgium but he had a so so year last season. Same as Milad.
                            Why would club buy another LB if he was that good?
                            I like Gholi and he did pretty good but i haven't seen much improvement in his game, i was expecting he takes it to the next level but he haven't done that yet.
                            This is his 3rd season in at best average Charleroi.

Comment

Sajjad jan, Beiro was failure man, losing the job to Eupen back up is not a failure?
                              I guess we can't argue about Saeid, he was totally out of shape and was benched for 32 years old Ebrahimi.
                              Nourafkan? Well...
                              Kaveh had great start in Belgium but he had a so so year last season. Same as Milad.
                              Why would club buy another LB if he was that good?
                              I like Gholi and he did pretty good but i haven't seen much improvement in his game, i was expecting he takes it to the next level but he haven't done that yet.
                              This is his 3rd season in at best average Charleroi.

Beiranvand didn't get a fair shot as far as I'm concerned... club management and executives were using him as a tool like parents in the middle of a divorce. He had several MOTM matches and maybe 2 bad games (playing with injury). Being Iranian in European football is a disadvantage. Look at a guy like Andy Carroll. He scored 4 goals in 4 years, and was still getting Premiership contracts. Compare to our boy Jahanbakhsh!

On Kaveh we agree - he had a so-so season. But I wouldn't classify it as a failure.

Regarding Milad, he is also going through something similar to what Beiranvand did. The coaches like Mohammadi, but the club executives want Nurio Fortuna to start. Nurio cost them alot of money, but Milad performed very well and cemented his starting spot again. Now they want to sell Milad, simply because they need money. Again, maybe he wasn't perfect, but not a failure.

Saeed was poor in Belgium - agree..
                              Noorafkan was as well - but I think we can all agree Noorafkan is very overrated in general - even in Iran.

Gholi has been excellent but needs better representation. He is on a very poor team and there is only so much you can do when your team is poor. He also has a poor manager who can't teach him anything about how to get better. He needs to leave Belgium to go to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Beiranvand didn't get a fair shot as far as I'm concerned... club management and executives were using him as a tool like parents in the middle of a divorce. He had several MOTM matches and maybe 2 bad games (playing with injury). Being Iranian in European football is a disadvantage. Look at a guy like Andy Carroll. He scored 4 goals in 4 years, and was still getting Premiership contracts. Compare to our boy Jahanbakhsh!

On Kaveh we agree - he had a so-so season. But I wouldn't classify it as a failure.

Regarding Milad, he is also going through something similar to what Beiranvand did. The coaches like Mohammadi, but the club executives want Nurio Fortuna to start. Nurio cost them alot of money, but Milad performed very well and cemented his starting spot again. Now they want to sell Milad, simply because they need money. Again, maybe he wasn't perfect, but not a failure.

Saeed was poor in Belgium - agree..
                                Noorafkan was as well - but I think we can all agree Noorafkan is very overrated in general - even in Iran.

Gholi has been excellent but needs better representation. He is on a very poor team and there is only so much you can do when your team is poor. He also has a poor manager who can't teach him anything about how to get better. He needs to leave Belgium to go to the next level.
                                Maybe failure wasn't the right word, i agree. But probably at some extend other than Gholi i can't name anyone who was consistently good.
                                I mean do your job, shine, opportunity will knock on your door, like Taremi did.
                                But so far even Gholi wasn't impressive without being bad or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X