No announcement yet.

Arat Hosseini @ Liverpool FC Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not too hard on the dad. Is he overbearing? Sure, but he is doing everything to help his kid succeed. On the other hand when he says their style doesn’t fit, what he really means is that Liverpool is teaching these kids how to play football the right way and discourage Arat from trying to dribble the entire team to score.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
      Yes and I don’t really understand what the big deal is here. What’s the definition of a normal life? The majority of the kids play on a tablet all day long. Is that supposed to be better?
      Most people with normal childhoods (without big traumatic events and loving parents) still grow up needing therapy due to unresolved generational issues.

Besides the clear signs of child abuse, there have been multiple traumatic events in the child's life already. This kid is going to grow seriously messed up, anyone with even surface-level knowledge of psychology can tell that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
        Yes and I don’t really understand what the big deal is here. What’s the definition of a normal life? The majority of the kids play on a tablet all day long. Is that supposed to be better?
        how is a literal toddler doing shuttle runs and agility ladders normal in any sense at all?

Comment

He' was about as much of a Liverpool 'academy player' as Abedz was a Tottenham goalkeeper.

Comment

He is now back in Iran and in Sepahan’s academy.

all the best to him.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2262161

Comment

sepahan can be really good for him, they will take care of him in iran

Comment

A step back to the Islamic Republic - a graveyard for Iranian talents.

poor kid could have been special but his dad ruined him with pride and ego.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

With a father like that the kid is probably fucked for life.

Comment

I saw a clip on him right now.
                    his father said they will leave iran in a year
                    And his son didn't like englNd weather.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      I know arat when he was less than 1 year old. I have some videos of him which his dad hides. His dad has mental problems (oghde). What kind of dad would swing his 1 year old son from 10 foot tree just holding a rope. Not Tied to the rope he was holding the rope.
                      I posted this 2 years ago and now sepahan is talking about it. I still have the videos, its crazy what a dad can do to his son.

Comment

I met him and his dad in Tehran airport on their way to Liverpool the very first time. Five minutes after talking to the dad, I told my wife this guy will get nowhere with a father like him. Such a shame, the little boy is wonderful, has immense talent but is controlled by his dad like a circus animal. They come from a very poor background so he's literally trying to cash in on him as much as possible unfortunately..
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          I met him and his dad in Tehran airport on their way to Liverpool the very first time. Five minutes after talking to the dad, I told my wife this guy will get nowhere with a father like him. Such a shame, the little boy is wonderful, has immense talent but is controlled by his dad like a circus animal. They come from a very poor background so he's literally trying to cash in on him as much as possible unfortunately..
                          Didn't André Agassi's father do the same too with his son?

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Sad, when a team like Liverpool gives up on this kid, you know he's fucked. They deal with parents like his all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Didn't André Agassi's father do the same too with his son?
                              Agassi's dad tried his methods with his 2 older kids before he got to Andre, and the only difference was Andre was the only one who had the necessary talent.

His dad would take him to country clubs and hustle rich people to take their money by challenging them to play a 10 year old.

Comment

Agassi's dad was an athlete and an Olympian (for Iran).

I don't know anything about Arads dad.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X