Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    "Goodbye Forever" wtf?
    Hope he gets to have a normal childhood. It's odd seeing a little kid being forced to workout 24/7, and filming him crying on camera :|
    Sorry to say, but that’s the way to do it if the kid is going to be the best player in world. Have you read Andre Agassi’s book Open, if not read it or listen to the audio version.
    Summary:
    From Andre Agassi, one of the most beloved athletes in history and one of the most gifted men ever to step onto a tennis court, a beautiful, haunting autobiography.
    Agassi’s incredibly rigorous training begins when he is just a child. By the age of thirteen, he is banished to a Florida tennis camp that feels like a prison camp. Lonely, scared, a ninth-grade dropout, he rebels in ways that will soon make him a 1980s icon. He dyes his hair, pierces his ears, dresses like a punk rocker. By the time he turns pro at sixteen, his new look promises to change tennis forever, as does his lightning-fast return.
    And yet, despite his raw talent, he struggles early on. We feel his confusion as he loses to the world’s best, his greater confusion as he starts to win. After stumbling in three Grand Slam finals, Agassi shocks the world, and himself, by capturing the 1992 Wimbledon. Overnight he becomes a fan favorite and a media target.
    https://www.audiobooks.com/audiobook...SAAEgInF_D_BwE

Watch the movie King Richard, it’s about the life of the Williams sisters.

Comment

I think it’s about time this little man gets a break, he has been playing football for 3 years and he has already excelled at almost everything he started. His dad should be smart and try to give him a normal life within football on the side until he is 13.
      There in no doubt that the kid is self motivated as well, but there is too much pressure on him and all this can have disastrous effects on him in the future.
      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
        Sorry to say, but that’s the way to do it if the kid is going to be the best player in world. Have you read Andre Agassi’s book Open, if not read it or listen to the audio version.
        Summary:
        From Andre Agassi, one of the most beloved athletes in history and one of the most gifted men ever to step onto a tennis court, a beautiful, haunting autobiography.
        Agassi’s incredibly rigorous training begins when he is just a child. By the age of thirteen, he is banished to a Florida tennis camp that feels like a prison camp. Lonely, scared, a ninth-grade dropout, he rebels in ways that will soon make him a 1980s icon. He dyes his hair, pierces his ears, dresses like a punk rocker. By the time he turns pro at sixteen, his new look promises to change tennis forever, as does his lightning-fast return.
        And yet, despite his raw talent, he struggles early on. We feel his confusion as he loses to the world’s best, his greater confusion as he starts to win. After stumbling in three Grand Slam finals, Agassi shocks the world, and himself, by capturing the 1992 Wimbledon. Overnight he becomes a fan favorite and a media target.
        https://www.audiobooks.com/audiobook...SAAEgInF_D_BwE

Watch the movie King Richard, it’s about the life of the Williams sisters.
        It's not the 80s anymore, literally not a single one of the world's top 50 football players went through the madness they're putting this kid through. Most of them are sent to football schools, and those are tough and difficult and what not, and a lot of the kids don't make it through, but they start when they are 9 or 10, not when they're 3.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

No way his dad will let him go to Ajax. Not that there's anything wrong with Ajax. They have one of the best youth academies in the world. Not to mention they're one of the most successful clubs in Eredivisie and a successful/respected club in Europe.

But I think it's safe to say given i.r.'s attitude towards Israel and Ajax's history, he won't go there. Which would be very stupid if Ajax does show interest.

For Iranian youth I suggest Eredivisie, Liga Nos or Jupiler League. I would add RPL but their economy is in the toilet atm.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              No way his dad will let him go to Ajax. Not that there's anything wrong with Ajax. They have one of the best youth academies in the world. Not to mention they're one of the most successful clubs in Eredivisie and a successful/respected club in Europe.

But I think it's safe to say given i.r.'s attitude towards Israel and Ajax's history, he won't go there. Which would be very stupid if Ajax does show interest.

For Iranian youth I suggest Eredivisie, Liga Nos or Jupiler League. I would add RPL but their economy is in the toilet atm.
              Where did you read Ajax is interested?
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Why did he get dropped by Liverpool?

Typically British academies don't drop kids this early.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post
                  Why did he get dropped by Liverpool?

Typically British academies don't drop kids this early.
                  His father took him out.

When explaining the decision to withdraw Arat from the academy, his father Mohammed wrote: "Just decided to break up because Arat's style of play does not fit with this (Liverpool's)."
                  https://www.90min.com/posts/liverpoo...ture-from-club

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    "Arat's father has now revealed that he has walked away from the club because they are 'no longer useful' to him."

Lol can he even get more arrogant? What a first class olagh he is!!

Comment

hes a young child... let him live his life normally, by the age of 14 im calling that hes going to quit playing all together

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                        hes a young child... let him live his life normally, by the age of 14 im calling that hes going to quit playing all together
                        Wouldn't be surprised, unless this is what he really wants. Seems to me like his father is putting a lot of pressure on him, just for the sake of his own pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                          Wouldn't be surprised, unless this is what he really wants. Seems to me like his father is putting a lot of preassure on him, just for the sake of his own pocket.
                          the problem is that you dont know what you want at this age, you only want what your parents want

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                            the problem is that you dont know what you want at this age, you only want what your parents want
                            Yes and I don’t really understand what the big deal is here. What’s the definition of a normal life? The majority of the kids play on a tablet all day long. Is that supposed to be better?

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
                              Yes and I don’t really understand what the big deal is here. What’s the definition of a normal life? The majority of the kids play on a tablet all day long. Is that supposed to be better?
                              Exactly. He took the Andre Agassi model. Andre's dad was really intense with him in learning how to play tennis and he is one of the greatest ever. Is that bad?

Comment

You guys have seen the father?
                                https://hw16.cdn.asset.aparat.com/ap...VFLHJKFze-IFtY

Comment

Working...
                                X