Arat Hosseini @ Liverpool FC Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    4 hours a day 🥲 baba can social services go and take him off his parents already.
    4 hours of moving is still better than 8 hours a day playing on an iPad or iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      How sad, an Iranian will often favor an other country de facto.
      I'm afraid it's more that they (England) will try to manipulate Arat to play for them rather than Arat solely choosing to play for England at senior level. Likely will be integrated into their youth teams though at early age.

I hope not the case at the end and he will choose for Iran for senior level.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        I'm afraid it's more that they (England) will try to manipulate Arat to play for them rather than Arat solely choosing to play for England at senior level. Likely will be integrated into their youth teams though at early age.
        I hope not the case at the end and he will choose for Iran for senior level.
        They can manipulate the guy all they want, he just has to open the eyes on how much they are condescendant and arrogant against Iran and its football to choose Iran without any hesitation

Comment

There are so many huge talents that ended up not even being a pro after their teenage years. Let's see where he's at at 18.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            They can manipulate the guy all they want, he just has to open the eyes on how much they are condescendant and arrogant against Iran and its football to choose Iran without any hesitation
            Yes, but the dad also seems to push him for England over Iran likely for monetary incentives like sponsorship deals, scholarships, popularity, and other things which he can get a cut out of or benefit from because I don't think they came from a rich family background.

Comment

Yes, but the dad also seems to push him for England over Iran likely for monetary incentives like sponsorship deals, scholarships, popularity, and other things which he can get a cut out of or benefit from because I don't think they came from a rich family background.
              We don't know that. Can we stop with the assumptions please.

Comment

I think he also read that he wanted to have his kid to represent iran so Iran will finally have a world class player

Will be sad to act like the typical Iranian that changes his name to Bobby for the sake of money or this mediocre Moshiri

Comment

Arat wont play for England, Liverpool, Iran or pro football due to his Dad. Burn out by 15 max

Comment

What his dad is doing is child abuse in my opinion.

Comment

Goodbye Arat from Liverpool Academy forever 👋👋
                      When Arat and the Liverpool academy can not be useful to each other, the best decision is to go .
                      خداحافظی آرات از آکادمی لیورپول ، یهویی و برای همیشه .
                      یک مجموعه خوب و دوست داشتنی بودند .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY6Rox8BTNR/
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          Goodbye Arat from Liverpool Academy forever 👋👋
                          When Arat and the Liverpool academy can not be useful to each other, the best decision is to go .
                          خداحافظی آرات از آکادمی لیورپول ، یهویی و برای همیشه .
                          یک مجموعه خوب و دوست داشتنی بودند .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY6Rox8BTNR/
                          Why??

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                            Why??
                            No idea, but it's clear from the IG post that they Arat's camp (his dad probably) have had issues with Liverpool.

He better have a better academy (i.e. Barcelona) to replace this departure.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              No idea, but it's clear from the IG post that they Arat's camp (his dad probably) have had issues with Liverpool.
                              He better have a better academy (i.e. Barcelona) to replace this departure.
                              Ajax has the best academy in the world

Comment

"Goodbye Forever" wtf?

Hope he gets to have a normal childhood. It's odd seeing a little kid being forced to workout 24/7, and filming him crying on camera :|
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X