Arat Hosseini @ Liverpool FC Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    His ball control is very impressive for his age.
    99% of our players don't have similar ball control lol. He is exceptional for an Iranian player.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
      Is anybody else concerned about him getting citizenship in the UK and having grown up there since such a young age? I hope he doesn’t grow apart from his Iranian roots and commit to play for England if he becomes a star
      If he does thank the I.R. for not building similar facilities and opportunities than the UK!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Lol. This has to be a joke. The kid plays for Liverpool academy, is oozing with talent and has a drive 2nd to none and you say odds are firmly against him?? So basically you're saying that majority of professional players today, were in a better situation at Arats age??
        At this age, all of it has very very little significance, that's why clubs don't start doing serious scouting until much later down the line. The amount of variables and hurdles mean the odds are most definitely against him when you think about how few people actually manage to succeed in the sport and how many are cast aside through the process.

His videos are fun but he cant be seriously talked about as a footballing prospect for at least another 8 or so years.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          At this age, all of it has very very little significance, that's why clubs don't start doing serious scouting until much later down the line. The amount of variables and hurdles mean the odds are most definitely against him when you think about how few people actually manage to succeed in the sport and how many are cast aside through the process.
          His videos are fun but he cant be seriously talked about as a footballing prospect for at least another 8 or so years.
          Agreed. He could up becoming a star, he has potential, but it's very very early. Once you are 14-15 and you actually start competing at higher levels is where you can see if he's going to be good. There are so many street ballers/performers who have insane skills, control, but could never play professional football.

There are so many talents that show so much promise at 16-17-18 even, people betting they will become stars, and they don't live up to the hype, let alone 6 year olds lol.

Comment

TAZ, you make some very valid points. Too early to tell! However one thing I can say for certain is that his chances of becoming a professional footballer is a lot higher where he is at now as opposed to being back in Iran.

Good for the kid and the dad to take this leap of faith. I know many don’t really like the dad, but that shouldn’t stop us from rooting for the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              His ball control is very impressive for his age.
              His ball control is impressive for ANY age!

Comment

Even a contract with the Bangladesh 3rd division would make him a professional player. It would be a tragedy if he does not end up with a profesional contract at some point in his life.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Is anybody else concerned about him getting citizenship in the UK and having grown up there since such a young age? I hope he doesn’t grow apart from his Iranian roots and commit to play for England if he becomes a star
                  This is likely to happen if his talents continue. He will be poached for sure.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Yeah I doubt he'll play for Iran

Comment

4 hours a day 🥲 baba can social services go and take him off his parents already.

Comment

poor kid has no childhood

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            4 hours a day 🥲 baba can social services go and take him off his parents already.
                            lol
                            no pain, no gain sonny boy...!!
                            arat can go whine all about it later on in life, like Aggassi did in his book ...! but first he's got to achieve the heights that Andre achieved in his field of sports, primarily because of those relentless trainings that his Dad forced him through, in early childhood..!
                            Only then maybe more than half a dozen folks actually go n buy his book read all about his bs "nanne man gharibam childhood stories" ..! 😢

Comment

can you guys calm down please. We are in no place to judge what is right or wrong for him. We don't know, maybe he's the one asking for the training.

Secondly let's relax about who he's going to play for lol. We don't even know if he'll make it to that level yet. Secondly it's his choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Yeah I doubt he'll play for Iran
                                How sad, an Iranian will often favor an other country de facto.

Comment

Working...
                                X