Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Arat getting attention from ESPN FC!!!
    His ball control is very impressive for his age.

Comment

Funniest circus shit I ever did see. He needs to get the hell out this country if he has any hope of making it professional, that fancy shit will lead to him having his knees broken into pieces once he progresses a few age groups

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        Funniest circus shit I ever did see. He needs to get the hell out this country if he has any hope of making it professional, that fancy shit will lead to him having his knees broken into pieces once he progresses a few age groups
        Whilst the opposition players parents shout at him to ‘eff off back home’

Comment

He should go to La Masia. Best place for him to continue his growth trajectory

Comment

Couple of local news articles from Liverpool Echo on him

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...messi-19610388

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...-news-19613157

No idea which academy that ESPN video is filmed at but Echo stating it isn’t Liverpool.

Comment

I dont even think liverpool has age group for him yet, but he is indeed playing in the area.

Comment

Liverpool does not allow cameras to their training, hence we never see his videos in Liverpool kits. I am pretty sure he guest plays with other clubs.

Comment

Liverpool is under strict youth transfer ban along with man city and some other clubs due to getting players from other countries at a young age.
                  But I know some clubs are going around these bans by just getting the players into the country, having an unofficial contract (commitment to join the club), getting them to play for a grassroots or private academy and just wait for the player to either become a British citizen or pass a certain age to then sign them officially. Man city was planning to do this with the academy I was working with a few years ago and it was their way of getting around the embargo, and they had a lot of foreign kids on their list especially with the number of foreign clubs part of their city group.

I suspect that Liverpool are doing something similar here with Arat.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    He should go to La Masia. Best place for him to continue his growth trajectory
                    La Masia is nowhere near what it once used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      La Masia is nowhere near what it once used to be.
                      Haven’t they recently produced talents like Fati, Kubo, and Xavi Simons?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Haven’t they recently produced talents like Fati, Kubo, and Xavi Simons?
                        They certainly had a hand, but the perception seems to be that it isn't what it used to be.
                        Long read if you're interested:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/featu...vi-crisis-club

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                          His ball control is very impressive for his age.
                          Fking Redunkelous that..!
                          I don’t give a fk how old & against whom he’s pulling this shitt, check out just How Close to his feet he keeps the ball all throughout his run & dribbles & step overs to get by markers ..! Wow 🤩 toopo mizareh too joorabesh aslan
                          Barring some bizarre football unrelated events he’s gonna become mad footballing talent at his current trajectory..!

Comment

I'd say the odds are firmly against him becoming a professional footballer at a serious level. He's way too for that kind of assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              I'd say the odds are firmly against him becoming a professional footballer at a serious level. He's way too for that kind of assessment.
                              Lol. This has to be a joke. The kid plays for Liverpool academy, is oozing with talent and has a drive 2nd to none and you say odds are firmly against him?? So basically you're saying that majority of professional players today, were in a better situation at Arats age??
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Is anybody else concerned about him getting citizenship in the UK and having grown up there since such a young age? I hope he doesn’t grow apart from his Iranian roots and commit to play for England if he becomes a star

Comment

Working...
                                X