No announcement yet.

Arat Hosseini @ Liverpool FC Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is so many kids playing american football + gymnastics/track combo like Arat in the states. Similarly buff bodies and hyper-competitive parents. They are mainly lauded and even have TV shows about them

I personally am not a big fan of his dad, going to england, IG circus, etc. ITs counter productive for the development of a young footballer. but to suggest hes abusive, doesnt love or want the best for his kid, etc is also very unfair.

Also playing football at age 6 and dominating and playing professional or even higher level youth football are not comparable entities, but lets see how he gets on. Wishing best for him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      Everyone knows this except for you apparently.
      that little sentence you prepared for the ending is cute to be honest with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
        This is overkill. I had a classmate who's mom used to make him study 24/7 for an exam as meaningless as konkur since he was in 5th grade.
        Some Iranian parents are an overly intensified version of asian parents.

Thats over the top....playing a fun sport like football is not same as studying for exams

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          there is so many kids playing american football + gymnastics/track combo like Arat in the states. Similarly buff bodies and hyper-competitive parents. They are mainly lauded and even have TV shows about them

I personally am not a big fan of his dad, going to england, IG circus, etc. ITs counter productive for the development of a young footballer. but to suggest hes abusive, doesnt love or want the best for his kid, etc is also very unfair.

Also playing football at age 6 and dominating and playing professional or even higher level youth football are not comparable entities, but lets see how he gets on. Wishing best for him and his family.

Actually moving OUT OF Iran was probably best decision his dad made

Just like this forum, Iranians are haters and they would have stunned his growth and Iran's society would have ruined him mentally like most other kids who grow up in Iran

In England he can have a normal childhood and learn the game properly

Comment

It's funny how people think he is being abused! we are literally backwards

Comment

Hes not being abused but the social media bs has to stop by his dad.

Social media is toxic even to "fully formed" adults in many cases so who knows the effect all this popularity/spotlight has on the well being of a 6 yr old.

Just let the kid develop as a player quietly

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                Does anyone else feel this kid is being exploited by his family?
                Sadly yes. His dad unfortunately is not the best influence nor manager for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  THIS

I think most of the hate Arat gets has a deeper emotional feeling and insecurities for most Iranians. A wish that our dads were as supportive and encouraging as his dad is. In some cases maybe even a show of affection which most old school dads never did.
                  Does he really receive a lot of hate from Iranians? Wowww that is unbelievable. But hate for what? The kid has everything to love for. I don’t get it

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                    Hes not being abused but the social media bs has to stop by his dad.

Social media is toxic even to "fully formed" adults in many cases so who knows the effect all this popularity/spotlight has on the well being of a 6 yr old.

Just let the kid develop as a player quietly
                    I think in this instance the social media is a necessary evil. I agree it sucks, but how else can his father bank roll\support this move to England? He is just hustling at this point.

Comment

This topic is a very profound discussion for I am not sure if this thread is the right place to exchange comments over. MJ owes his tremendous musical success due to his father’s strict control and A-holeness. He missed out his childhood and all its sweetness, however in return he became one of the biggest pop stars of all times. However the multi-tolls all those missed years of childhood eventually ruined his adulthood life and finally led to his early death.

Overall life has to take its natural course for every person. One cannot forcefully change it!

Comment

Arat doesn't become a star
                        his father becomes his greatest obstacle because he is acting all wrong
                        a 6 year old child should remain a child and not advertise on instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          This topic is a very profound discussion for I am not sure if this thread is the right place to exchange comments over. MJ owes his tremendous musical success due to his father’s strict control and A-holeness. He missed out his childhood and all its sweetness, however in return he became one of the biggest pop stars of all times. However the multi-tolls all those missed years of childhood eventually ruined his adulthood life and finally led to his early death.

Overall life has to take its natural course for every person. One cannot forcefully change it!

Correct besides of the part that he died an early death because of that. The deep state killed him because he was about to expose them ( just like JfK, Martin Luther King etc )

Comment

I don't comment much in this forum, but wanted to share by two cents.
                            It seems that his Dad is supporting him with something that he loves to do. There are certain videos where you see Arat ecstatic, once he accomplishes certain tasks. And I don't see a problem with him being pushed to be his best. If not for social media, no one would know Arat and his Dad couldn't get him out of Iran and thus limit his development and future. To be a superstar, you need to start from a young age and nurture that talent. It takes sacrifice, which is something his Dad knows and is doing.

Comment

honestly you can never know what is going on behind the scenes. i personally think that arat actually has a passion and his dad smartly used his skills to further his OWN SON’S career by forcing a move to liverpool

Comment

Arat getting attention from ESPN FC!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X