Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arat Hosseini @ Liverpool FC Academy

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2020/0...ball-than-you/

Does anyone else feel this kid is being exploited by his family?

Comment

How many years is he 6 years old?

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...elona-18083638
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

i feel sorry for him seriously, if the whole shit was 50% less i would say what a dream childhood, but it seems he has to be a machine 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
          Does anyone else feel this kid is being exploited by his family?
          Everyone feels that way, especially here on PFDC. I personally don’t have an opinion on the matter bc I think none of us truly know what’s happening behind the scenes - the kid clearly loves football and has a competitive spirit IMO
          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-20-2020, 07:34 AM.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Everyone feels that way, especially here on PFDC. I personally don’t have an opinion on the matter bc I think none of us truly know what’s happening behind the scenes - the kid clearly loves football and has a competitive spirit IMO
            I absolutely agree with You. Right or wrong, you can clearly see that the dad truly loves his kid and is trying to give him the necessary support for him to succeed. Watching the dad on IG, I can see how he rubs people the wrong way. In our culture, we are instilled to be super humble about everything. Never poz or brag about things. Let other people praise you. That is absolutely non-existent with the dad.
            But at the end of the day, I know I wished I had a dad who pushed me to do my best. And provided me an environment or Avenue to achieve my dreams.

Comment

his dad is the one who is using him, also now he is 6, there is no gurantee he will make it big until he is like 14-16.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                i feel sorry for him seriously, if the whole shit was 50% less i would say what a dream childhood, but it seems he has to be a machine 24/7
                https://www.instagram.com/p/CCTbYesj...ource=ig_embed

Comment

I know arat when he was less than 1 year old. I have some videos of him which his dad hides. His dad has mental problems (oghde). What kind of dad would swing his 1 year old son from 10 foot tree just holding a rope. Not Tied to the rope he was holding the rope.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    I absolutely agree with You. Right or wrong, you can clearly see that the dad truly loves his kid and is trying to give him the necessary support for him to succeed. Watching the dad on IG, I can see how he rubs people the wrong way. In our culture, we are instilled to be super humble about everything. Never poz or brag about things. Let other people praise you. That is absolutely non-existent with the dad.
                    But at the end of the day, I know I wished I had a dad who pushed me to do my best. And provided me an environment or Avenue to achieve my dreams.
                    THIS

I think most of the hate Arat gets has a deeper emotional feeling and insecurities for most Iranians. A wish that our dads were as supportive and encouraging as his dad is. In some cases maybe even a show of affection which most old school dads never did.

Comment

Not gonna share the video since i don't want the dad to get in trouble but this is one the videos i've got from him. back in 2015

Also i don't wanna judge but would you do this to your son/daughter?

Comment

This is overkill. I had a classmate who's mom used to make him study 24/7 for an exam as meaningless as konkur since he was in 5th grade.
                        Some Iranian parents are an overly intensified version of asian parents.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          his dad is the one who is using him, also now he is 6, there is no gurantee he will make it big until he is like 14-16.
                          So did Rafael Nadal's uncle when he was 6 years of age, and look at where he is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                            So did Rafael Nadal's uncle when he was 6 years of age, and look at where he is now.
                            LOL at you for comparing Nadal to Arat.
                            First of all Nadal plays tennis and Arat, I'm not sure, a combination of football and gymnastics?

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                              LOL at you for comparing Nadal to Arat.
                              First of all Nadal plays tennis and Arat, I'm not sure, a combination of football and gymnastics?
                              You're missing the point. I'm not comparing young Nadal to Hosseini, but merely stating that it is certaintly beneficial to start training/sport at an early age. I have no idea if Hosseini is talented or not, or that he has what it takes to succeed in a professional sport. But whether it is tennis, football, boxing or any other sport, the younger you start the better (improves your chance of success in a certain field). Everyone knows this except for you apparently.

Comment

Working...
                              X