This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    thats exactly what he needs tho. A few more 90s and he should be back in full shape. Remember his record number of apps for a season happened pre WC when he was highly motivated and saved Amkar Perm from reelgation wth brilliant performances as a deep CDM. He played 15 times for them. Since that season he has played under 10 club matches.

Typical danish league is 32-36 matches. 36 if you finish in top 6 and go to championship round robin, 32 if you finish in bottom 8 and go to "relegation" round robin. Same scheme as we see in Belgium essnetially.

If saeid plays full 90 for 25-30 matches this season that will be a huge achievement for him and surely improve his fitness levels and general sharpness and form that comes with playing regular games, something he has not done since 2017-18 season.
    yea, he needs game time and training more than anything ftb..!! perhaps thats why he agreed to this transfer(promise of game minutes..?) which is what he needed the most ...!
    l

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea, he needs game time and training more than anything ftb..!! perhaps thats why he agreed to this transfer(promise of game minutes..?) which is what he needed the most ...!
      l
      makes sense. He literally cannot fix his fitness,form at this stage without regular mins, LET ALONE improve his overall level and development, which can only come after the aforementioned objectives are achieved for 1-2 seasons.

Comment

90 mins is a very, very good thing. Denmark’s top flight is definitely the best of all Scandinavian leagues so I’m not surprised by the positive comments on the overall play between the 2 teams.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I also tuned in to this match to have an unbiased opinion on the level of this league.

I was very pleasantly surprised. Like others have mentioned here the play from both teams involved lots of technical play with lots of short and quick passes in tight spaces, good distribution of the ball and much better ball control than I ever expected for a league like this.

Reminds me a little bit of Eredivisie but the players are more physical.

good league for saed and he was putting in an enormous amount of effort especially on the defensive end.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"Match grade book:

VB got a baptism of fire in the Superligaen and lost ready to AGF, even though the match was in the final phase.

It has to get better from every man, because otherwise it will be a long season.

Here are our characters from the match.

Match Rating: 4 Saed Ezatolahi
            A nice debut of VB's new sixes, which both with and without the ball looked sensible. A good start and he only gets better."

https://fyens.dk/artikel/karakterbog...t-i-%C3%A5rhus

Vejle coach on Saeid's debut:

"Raphael Dwamena and Saed Ezatolahi start inside and their efforts the Romanian coach was well pleased with.

- These are two good players, but they need more time to be able to play at a high level. It is very normal."

https://jv.dk/artikel/skuffet-vb-tr%...ede-intensitet

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              [ATTACH]18759[/ATTACH]
              "Match grade book:

VB got a baptism of fire in the Superligaen and lost ready to AGF, even though the match was in the final phase.
              It has to get better from every man, because otherwise it will be a long season.
              Here are our characters from the match.
              Match Rating: 4 Saed Ezatolahi
              A nice debut of VB's new sixes, which both with and without the ball looked sensible. A good start and he only gets better."
              https://fyens.dk/artikel/karakterbog...t-i-%C3%A5rhus
              Vejle coach on Saeid's debut:

"Raphael Dwamena and Saed Ezatolahi start inside and their efforts the Romanian coach was well pleased with.
              funny google translate on the his teammate..!!
              2 Viljormur Davidsen
              "So shit out on the first goal of the match where he snored."

or as we'd say, yaroo Rid o khabesh bord..!!
              Last edited by BacheLot; 09-14-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                funny google translate on the his teammate..!!
                2 Viljormur Davidsen
                "So shit out on the first goal of the match where he snored."

or as we'd say, yaroo Rid o khabesh bord..!!
                HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

any highlights? haven't seen Saeid in action in ages
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                    any highlights? haven't seen Saeid in action in ages
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcM...el=FodboldDKHD
                    Saeid is number 6 on the red side, highlights give me the impression that he had a slow and lethargic game.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwcM...el=FodboldDKHD
                      Saeid is number 6 on the red side, highlights give me the impression that he had a slow and lethargic game.
                      ratings from danish press and reviews from from everybody who watched game here should give you a different impression. He was very active defensively with multiple super crucial blocks and interceptions. These were from "eye test" review.

From statistics standpoint also impressive : He received a 7.3 from SofaScore. 82% passing completion (45 passes completed). He won 10/14 ground duels and 3/4 aerial duels.

For his first 90 mins in over a year for a newly promoted team, vs an opponent that finished 3rd last year he was very solid indeed. His slight drop in performance after 60-70 mins can be explained by the last sentence, but still coach preferred to leave him on even though he made 5 subs.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        ratings from danish press and reviews from from everybody who watched game here should give you a different impression. He was very active defensively with multiple super crucial blocks and interceptions. These were from "eye test" review.

From statistics standpoint also impressive : He received a 7.3 from SofaScore. 82% passing completion (45 passes completed). He won 10/14 ground duels and 3/4 aerial duels.

For his first 90 mins in over a year for a newly promoted team, vs an opponent that finished 3rd last year he was very solid indeed. His slight drop in performance after 60-70 mins can be explained by the last sentence, but still coach preferred to leave him on even though he made 5 subs.
                        you're probably right, can't tell much from highlights

Comment

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
                          you're probably right, can't tell much from highlights
                          You can't tell anything from the highlights actually..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s a big, physical, young talent who has World Cup experience.
                            Some are way too negative about him.

Comment

Match starts in 20min. Saeid starting
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

any link to todays game

Comment

Working...
                                X