• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoping this man does very good

Comment

down 1-0. anyone has a link?
      edit: nvm. i found a good one http://papahd.live/agf-vs-vejle
      our boy

side note: apparently cobbit is doesn't effect the Danes either. Crazy how that works. Russian, Swedes, Danes, etc.

Comment

nice stadium and many supporters. Didnt expect it.

Comment

Saeed looks fat ...what a shame...

Comment

they are down 2-0 but actually positively surprised at the level. Lot of quick short passing on the ground. General speed of play seems good. His team has nice buildup play but lacks a punch up front.

Saeid played very well. Excellent aerially, especially on defensive set pieces. Some key blocks and interceptions and only misplaced a couple adventurous through balls that were a bit long. Besides that very assured in possession and positioning.

I think its going to be good place for him to regain form/fitness. While he still looks a bit overweight (you can tell from his face) his speed and agility looked solid so I expect him to be back in top shape after a few more weeks of training, matches.

Comment

down 0-2 at HT

Competition level looks pretty decent in this league...! lots narekhar physical blondies which are tough to contain especially in aerial attacks..! looks a fitting league for him to get his bearings back.

Saeed looked ok, still bit slow, outa form and position but looked good in possession of the ball with good distribution of the ball and overall not as bad as i saw of him last... he is on his way to peak form which is promising..!

VB looks a class below their opponent as a team, hence the score, so far..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                down 0-2 at HT

Competition level looks pretty decent in this league...! lots narekhar physical blondies which are tough to contain especially in aerial attacks..! looks a fitting league for him to get his bearings back.

Saeed looked ok, still bit slow, outa form and position but looked good in possession of the ball with good distribution of the ball and overall not as bad as i saw of him last... he is on his way to peak form which is promising..!

VB looks a class below their opponent as a team, hence the score, so far..!
                I think this passing on the ground and in tight spaces was actually quite surprising. For example you dont see much of that at all in russia especially from newly promoted teams.

Comment

the gameplay is really nice and tidy. really surprising how good the league actually is

Comment

Damn this league is actually solid af

From a few glimpses it looks very physical and technical

Comment

damn
                      i think he fked up his knee pretty good there again..? same knee as before.?

Comment

damn
                        i think he fked up his knee pretty good there again..? same knee as before.?
                        Never had a knee injury. Badly torn quad is what it was

Comment

He is hustling his butt off and if he can stay healthy he will regain his form. Really surprised by the high quality of play in this league. Guess ill be watching his games

Comment

idiot take freekick in dangerous position off saeid. Sends it straight to GK hand. Next play they concede and game over now at 4-2.

Valiant fight for first game but hopefully inferior players are put in place by saeid soon.

Comment

surprised he played full 90
                              he was breathing outa his ass and mostly non-factor after 60' or so..!
                              they nearly got back to tie it late on ...! the ref let the players get away with lots of cheap shots and push n shoves... made for an entertaining match..!!

Comment

surprised he played full 90
                                he was breathing outa his ass and mostly non-factor after 60' or so..!
                                they nearly got back to tie it late on ...! the ref let the players get away with lots of cheap shots and push n shoves... made for an entertaining match..!!
                                thats exactly what he needs tho. A few more 90s and he should be back in full shape. Remember his record number of apps for a season happened pre WC when he was highly motivated and saved Amkar Perm from reelgation wth brilliant performances as a deep CDM. He played 15 times for them. Since that season he has played under 10 club matches.

Typical danish league is 32-36 matches. 36 if you finish in top 6 and go to championship round robin, 32 if you finish in bottom 8 and go to "relegation" round robin. Same scheme as we see in Belgium essnetially.

If saeid plays full 90 for 25-30 matches this season that will be a huge achievement for him and surely improve his fitness levels and general sharpness and form that comes with playing regular games, something he has not done since 2017-18 season.

Comment

Working...
                                X