• Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, from this friendly, i wasn't too impressed from quality of play

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
      damn, from this friendly, i wasn't too impressed from quality of play
      yea
      i think, we had a more fluid and formidable looking over 30 team a few years back in kansas...!!
      Saeed still looking as outaform, sluggish, disinterested performing as the last half of football i saw of him some months back in a friendly for Eupen..! i suppose because this was just a tokhmy friendly in some practice pitch against a bunch of half amature looking players that he couldnt be arsed to get hyped for ...!!??

i dont see how he could raise any notable scout eyebrows performing as lifeless and half-assish in such a kiri league....!??

beside the nice header goal in the box off of a cross, he did have some nice quick touches in the middle of the pitch and also have the pre-assist for their 2nd goal off a clever touch from FK to the winger who crossed in the box for the goal..!

Comment

I’m proud of him! He will prove everyone of his doubters wrong by working hard and improving week by week!

It’s not over for Saeid, in fact it’s just another fresh start in his footballing career!

Comment

lets see it this way ; scoring in your first few minutes at a new club gives you credit & self esteem.

GO Ezza.
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

He's starting in today's friendly, 30 minutes in 1-0 to vejle, hetemi with a nice rocket from outside

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              I’m proud of him! He will prove everyone of his doubters wrong by working hard and improving week by week!

It’s not over for Saeid, in fact it’s just another fresh start in his footballing career!
              Omide maa hamine, bayad bebinim haazer ast sakht bekooshe ya na.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

his team won 4:0, he didn't score today

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

He is starting against nordjyland fc (danish 1st division). The game is shown on YouTube

Comment

Here is a link to the match between Vejle and FC Nordsjælland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxc...sKCgVZAcz5MLNA

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
                      Here is a link to the match between Vejle and FC Nordsjælland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxc...sKCgVZAcz5MLNA
                      Real game or a friendly?

Comment

1-0 to Vejle in the first half.
                        He is distributing the ball "ok". Lost the ball on a couple of occasions that lead to an attack for the opponents. Perhaps he is still getting used to the new environments.
                        The lokal fans on the youtube channel seem to be happy with his performance in the previews matches.

Comment

Friendly

Comment

The lokal fans are saying on youtube:

ClausFC92
                            ​Super halvleg af Saeid.. generelt er hele holdet rigtig fint med (Super first half by Saeid.. Generally the whole team is in it)

Miroslav Petrovic
                            ​Saeid, er lige så god som jeg havde håbet. (Saied is as good as I have hoped for) ..

I did not see the whole first half but it seems like he has been giving a great impression

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
                              The lokal fans are saying on youtube:

ClausFC92
                              ​Super halvleg af Saeid.. generelt er hele holdet rigtig fint med (Super first half by Saeid.. Generally the whole team is in it)

Miroslav Petrovic
                              ​Saeid, er lige så god som jeg havde håbet. (Saied is as good as I have hoped for) ..

I did not see the whole first half but it seems like he has been giving a great impression
                              Haha I approve the translation

Comment

"However, it was the new acquisition Saeid Ezatolahi who stood strongest at VB. The Iranian delivered a solid effort in the central midfield. He still looks a bit heavy and whether there are to 90 minutes looks like an open question, but he must be in play for a starting spot for the Super League premiere.

- He's a good player. He showed that, but he is still a long way from top form, said Vejle coach Gâlcă
                                - It's most players at this point, so there is nothing strange about that."

https://vafo.dk/artikel/vb-spillede-...-ikke-rive-med
                                https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...nge-store-fejl
                                Last edited by aenima_8; 08-31-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X