This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    phewwwwww . thats better i guess. Hope he can take his place there. We all had big hopes for him when he was in real madrid.
    Is was Atlético, dadash.
    Nevertheless, i can understand why he left . Their second has been relegated to the 4th devision.
    But after that he made lots of mistakes .

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      This is just my luck.. I just went out with my dad and brother, we walked through a city park to go to the city, and met one of my dads friends. He said he just met Saeid shortly before there in the park, he was out for small walk with one of his team mates to see the city so we just missed him..
      Don’t give up man! I’m sure you’ll bump into him again
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hold on hold on hold on! You guys know that Vejle Boldklub is in danish division 1 and not danish Superliga?? right!!!!! 1st division FFS !

Im guessing he wants to stay in europe and live in a european country ! next destination is Qatar league ! no doubt
        Originally posted by mattigil View Post
        They've been promoted to superliga
        phewwwwww . thats better i guess. Hope he can take his place there. We all had big hopes for him when he was in real madrid.
        Originally posted by Homa View Post
        Is was Atlético, dadash.
        Nevertheless, i can understand why he left . Their second has been relegated to the 4th devision.
        But after that he made lots of mistakes .
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I still believe Saeid will have a decent career in Europe. It's not like he's 28 years old, the kid is still 23. He had a bad injury and he just signed with a club that promoted to the Danish Superliga. So who cares if the Danish Superliga isn't the best league in Europe. He is still in a country that has professional facilities and professional trainers who look after their players with care. He is still able to have a good season and transfer to a better club from Vejle.

Let's have patience and some faith in Saeid. Keep in mind this is the same player who was offered a contract from Atletico Madrid B team at 19 years of age. Yes I said B team, but he was 19! And players do go up in that system if they stay. He decided on Rostov to play in the UCL.

Some of you act like it's all over for him because he signed with Vejle.. Saeid is a central midfielder who has 9-10 more years left (that's 2 more World Cups!). Be patient and let's support him at his new club!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            I still believe Saeid will have a decent career in Europe. It's not like he's 28 years old, the kid is still 23. He had a bad injury and he just signed with a club that promoted to the Danish Superliga. So who cares if the Danish Superliga isn't the best league in Europe. He is still in a country that has professional facilities and professional trainers who look after their players with care. He is still able to have a good season and transfer to a better club from Vejle.

Let's have patience and some faith in Saeid. Keep in mind this is the same player who was offered a contract from Atletico Madrid B team at 19 years of age. Yes I said B team, but he was 19! And players do go up in that system if they stay. He decided on Rostov to play in the UCL.

Some of you act like it's all over for him because he signed with Vejle.. Saeid is a central midfielder who has 9-10 more years left (that's 2 more World Cups!). Be patient and let's support him at his new club!
            I think most people are sceptical because of his attitude & the fact he didn't make any impat at a mediocre club in Belgium.

But i'm their with you on the chances he (still ) has.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Actually he was 17 years old when he played for Atletico and it was for their youth team. After one season in Atletico's youth team he signed his first professional contract with Rostov when he was 18, it was a contract for 5 years and a bad one to sign but the blame is on his agent as he should have done a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                I think most people are sceptical because of his attitude & the fact he didn't make any impat at a mediocre club in Belgium.
                But i'm their with you on the chances he (still ) has.
                It's funny because people don't know him at all and yet claim to know about his attitude? How can they know what kind of attitude the guy has? The fact is that he could be earning alot more money playing in Qatar or Iran and yet he prefers to play in Europe in order to make the most out of his football career and that actually tells us everything. He didn't make an impact in Belgium because he was still struggling with a severe injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  Actually he was 17 years old when he played for Atletico and it was for their youth team. After one season in Atletico's youth team he signed his first professional contract with Rostov when he was 18, it was a contract for 5 years and a bad one to sign but the blame is on his agent as he should have done a better job.
                  Yeah that's what I meant dude. Going from Atletico Youth to Rostov. My bad I was off by a year.

Comment

He is on bench for their friendly which will start in 20min

Comment

Stream for the match on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/gqJregRUlTo

Comment

Came in and scored

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Brain fart .

Comment

Omg this keeps getting better haha, one of my friends, a Greek guy, his dad have a restaurant here in our hometown, my friend just told me Saeid had dinner at his dads restaurant yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Omg this keeps getting better haha, one of my friends, a Greek guy, his dad have a restaurant here in our hometown, my friend just told me Saeid had dinner at his dads restaurant yesterday
                              no worries dadash....check out the nearby hookah bars ... you'll spot him there sooner than later..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                no worries dadash....check out the nearby hookah bars ... you'll spot him there sooner than later..!!
                                Haha I actually go there often when I'm home visiting

Comment

Working...
                                X