This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
    Im really looking forward to se him back in TM!

I have to say, it will be wonderful to se him and Taremi/Azmoun work together.

Just dont be surprised if we have a unimpressive game against Hong Kong, winning by 2 goals, then play well against Bahrain.
    I rather se that instead of winning 10-0 and then playing shit because we think we are FC Ronaldinho.. id actually be more worried if we win 10-0 than 2-0.

I can compare it to when teams play well in preeseason, they many times play poor in the league and when struggling in pree season they play much better in the league since they know they have to work hard on their weakneses. I dont know if that is in fact true but thats the feeling I allwayz get following preeseason and comparing it to the rest of the season.
    I love your attitude and know what you are saying, but I don't want to assume anything. Beating Hong Kong is not guaranteed. Remember Brighton just beat Man City. Toop ghel gheliyeh and anything can happen, especially with our tendency to get red cards... So at this point, I just hope we beat Hong Kong as it is the first step on a long journey.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Was red carded last match
      Wonder if he did it on purpose to get out of the last game haha

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        I love your attitude and know what you are saying, but I don't want to assume anything. Beating Hong Kong is not guaranteed. Remember Brighton just beat Man City. Toop ghel gheliyeh and anything can happen, especially with our tendency to get red cards... So at this point, I just hope we beat Hong Kong as it is the first step on a long journey.
        Exactly. We should NOT underestimate ANY team. Whether Mongolia or France.

Not to mention that AFC has shown they enjoy playing dirty. Remember before the first match vs. Hong Kong, people were protesting outside the stadium? I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if AFC brings politics into even this match. Paying them or the referee. Expect anything from these dirtbags.

Don’t trust AFC and don’t underestimate ANY team. We fly into Bahrain with the mindset of taking them out, 1 by 1.

Comment

I can’t tell if saeid’s posts thanking Vjele’s coaches and staff was him just saying thanks or him saying like thanks for everything see ya later......

Guess after WCQs we’ll find out
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I can’t tell if saeid’s posts thanking Vjele’s coaches and staff was him just saying thanks or him saying like thanks for everything see ya later......

I think he will leave. He probably has some solid interest. In his case it is simple 2 + 2 for teams. The talent was evident in WC matches, playing for Atletico at young age, being one of youngest players for TM ever, trusted guy of CQ, etc. But he needed to add the fitness, consistency, playing regular football component for them to think he is worth a small transfer fee. His age is perfect, big game experience for his age great, and now proving his fitness.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I think he will leave. He probably has some solid interest. In his case it is simple 2 + 2 for teams. The talent was evident in WC matches, playing for Atletico at young age, being one of youngest players for TM ever, trusted guy of CQ, etc. But he needed to add the fitness, consistency, playing regular football component for them to think he is worth a small transfer fee. His age is perfect, big game experience for his age great, and now proving his fitness.
              but idiotically signing a 5 freaking year contract with vejle will directly put them in the driving seat of Negotiations for a possible transfer..!! they could ea$ily play hardball now and in process he will loose out on offers from more formidable clubs who dont want to part with too much dosh for his services.... Vejle mgmnt have got saeed by his balls literally for 4 more years..! and this is about as cutthroat of a business as they come..!! you woulda thought he learned that harsh lesson from his earlier Rostov long term commitment ...!?
              Unless he has already negotiated a $et figure contract exit clause in his current contract??? doubtful ? knowing his pesar ameh/khale is his agent !!, he has enslaved himself to vijle for 4 more freaking years...!! a halfway professional agent coulda easily negotiated a similar sorta deal for no more than 2 max 3 years contract..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                but idiotically signing a 5 freaking year contract with vejle will directly put them in the driving seat of Negotiations for a possible transfer..!! they could ea$ily play hardball now and in process he will loose out on offers from more formidable clubs who dont want to part with too much dosh for his services.... Vejle mgmnt have got saeed by his balls literally for 4 more years..! and this is about as cutthroat of a business as they come..!! you woulda thought he learned that harsh lesson from his earlier Rostov long term commitment ...!?
                Unless he has already negotiated a $et figure contract exit clause in his current contract??? doubtful ? knowing his pesar ameh/khale is his agent !!, he has enslaved himself to vijle for 4 more freaking years...!! a halfway professional agent coulda easily negotiated a similar sorta deal for no more than 2 max 3 years contract..!!
                This isn’t Russia he’s in Denmark now - teams treat players with much more respect here and don’t pull that nonsense you saw with Rostov. He and his agent made clear what his intentions were which is to raise his stock and get him out and the club agreed to that. We have no reason to believe they will screw him over with everything they have shown so far since they have been holding their end of the bargain.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

There’s really no reason for velje to try and keep him.

Denmark league isn’t a league where big money transfers happen anyways. Velje will make a nice free and sign some cheap player on free after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    I mean when he signed the club literally explicitly stated their goal was to get him back on track and then sell him so I doubt they will be very unreasonable. And btw he has same agent as amir

Comment

it really doesnt matter all that much if this is Denmark or Russia or afganistan
                      like i said before ....
                      Unless he has already negotiated and inserted a $et figure contract exit clause in his current contract??? the club will have a significant influence over where he'd end up and for how much..!!?
                      halaa mibinimo tarif mikonim..!!
                      he certainly was not that Unmarketable to be forced to sign such a lengthy contract with such a lowly club..!
                      if Amir is sharing the same goozoo as agent, then i fear for his future club career advancement too..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

His IG post definitely felt like a goodbye.. Players don't randomly do that at the end of the season unless they're gone.

Comment

The reason for him thanking the coach and coaching staff is because Constantin Gâlcă, the coach, and the club agreed to part ways last week... Don't read too much into it, yet

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            His IG post definitely felt like a goodbye.. Players don't randomly do that at the end of the season unless they're gone.
                            That’s exactly where my head was at....I’d be shocked if they don’t already have at least one legit offer from a top Danish team and don’t have some inquiries from abroad with the season he had.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Just saw a piece of news with a vid that Eza's Goal againt sonderjyst has won the goal of the month. But checking the google he wasn't even in the squad yet his name is on the score sheet!!?
                              https://media.hamshahrionline.ir/d/2.../0/4570769.mp4
                              https://www.google.com/search?q=vejl...bxjb;ln;fp;1;;

P.S

Ahahah Just got it he is also refereed to as Afagh
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                Just saw a piece of news with a vid that Eza's Goal againt sonderjyst has won the goal of the month. But checking the google he wasn't even in the squad yet his name is on the score sheet!!?
                                https://media.hamshahrionline.ir/d/2.../0/4570769.mp4
                                https://www.google.com/search?q=vejl...bxjb;ln;fp;1;;

P.S

Ahahah Just got it he is also refereed to as Afagh
                                Here's the original post:

https://fb.watch/5PgIE2gSgC/

Comment

Working...
                                X