This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    sorry but we should get one thing clear. Injuries are one thing, ezatolahi situation is another. He lacks discipline and PERSISTENCE to lift himself up. Just because he doesnt want to move back to iran yet doesnt mean he is dong everything he can to succeed in europe. Somebody with his talent shouldnt have ever reached this day of newly promoted danish team (although I think the move is acceptable given circumstances). Nekounam had a much worse potentially career ending injury in osasuna and came back within a year to starting+captaining team. Ezatolahi issue is that when there is a guy like CQ, some guidance, a WC to play for, he straightens his shit out BUT...
    when there is not...he gets lost. He lacks the mentality to grind like an animal when shit gets hard, he gets injured, hes playing for a crappy team etc and there is no big prize at the end waiting for him (WC spot). Then he resorts to what everybody knows, crappy training, staying in iran for months and months at a time when he should be at pre season, crappy injury prevention, partying, etc.
    In a good way, this is his LAST chance in EU. Now or never. Either he gets his act together and restarts career or nothing. Its good he broke connection off with rostov and these bizarre loans as I think its clear although they are a very strong club they had no interest in dealing with him and saw him as leftover of previous administration with crappy attitude. this team clearly wants to develop, have him show himself, and then sell him so it should be a win win.
    We can keep talking about his bad luck but a lot of this is on him as well if you want to accept it or not.
    I have to disagree with you there. I believe it is a presumption that Ezatolahi is a party animal who does not take his football career seriously. I don't know him at all and ofcourse he is a young guy who may indeed party and hang out with friends chase girls etc (basically stuff we all did/do when we were 23) in his free time. But when you look at his career you can really see that he is trying to succeed in Europe. Some may believe that he should be playing at a Lazio Roma or Valencia level club by now, but that is unrealistic. I believe he has what it takes to play for a club such as Sporting Lissabon or Feyenoord/AZ Alkmaar if he is lucky and stays injury free.

His start at Reading was great before he got that nasty injury that stayed with him for 2 years. Had he not gotten injured he would've had an entirely different career and at the very least played in the Championship, but that's football. Let's hope that luck will be on his side from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      I have to disagree with you there. I believe it is presumption that Ezatolahi is a party animal who does not take his football career seriously. I don't know him at all and ofcourse he is a young guy who may indeed party and hang out with friends chase girls etc (basically stuff we all did/do when we were 23). But when you look at hid career you cab really see that he trying to succeed in Europe. Some may believe that he should be playing at a Lazio Roma or Valencia level, but that is unrealistic. I believe he has what it takes to play for a club such as Sporting Lissabon or Feyenoord/AZ Alkmaar if he is lucky and stays injury free.

His stary at Reading was great before he got that nasty injury that stayed with him for 2 years. Had he not gotten injured he would've had an entirely different career and at the very least olayed in the Championship, but that's football. Let's hope that luck will be on his side from now on.
      well in that case almost every player would have an excuse as most get a bad injury at one time or another in football. If you are training properly, have a clear vision, rehabing correct, going to PRE SEASON ON TIME (not sure how you can defend that one, guy was literally hanging out in kish over a month into pre season, then finally returns to rostov and by the time his move to Eupen happens he is not in shape at all and get re-injured as soon as they play him, I wonder who's fault that is??) then you recover after 2 years from whatever injury you had and get more mins than 4 games with eupen, where you were on the bench for many games but couldnt displace omid ebrahimi and some 34 year old belgian dude nobody has heard of.

I agree he has had bad luck, but he is definitely at fault for where his career is right now as well. Somebody of his talent should be playing for much more than a AZ level team, but fuck AZ level team the guy is on newly promoted danish team and you are still saying he is an angel and just has bad luck...yeah right!

I hope for TM sake he seizes this last chance bc newly promoted danish team is truly your last EU stop unless you fix something fast.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        well in that case almost every player would have an excuse as most get a bad injury at one time or another in football. If you are training properly, have a clear vision, rehabing correct, going to PRE SEASON ON TIME (not sure how you can defend that one, guy was literally hanging out in kish over a month into pre season, then finally returns to rostov and by the time his move to Eupen happens he is not in shape at all and get re-injured as soon as they play him, I wonder who's fault that is??) then you recover after 2 years from whatever injury you had and get more mins than 4 games with eupen, where you were on the bench for many games but couldnt displace omid ebrahimi and some 34 year old belgian dude nobody has heard of.

I agree he has had bad luck, but he is definitely at fault for where his career is right now as well. Somebody of his talent should be playing for much more than a AZ level team, but fuck AZ level team the guy is on newly promoted danish team and you are still saying he is an angel and just has bad luck...yeah right!

I hope for TM sake he seizes this last chance bc newly promoted danish team is truly your last EU stop unless you fix something fast.
        Hamin. Harchi ke mikhastam begam gofti. Said jan, be jaayi ke beri IRIB dar talk-showe loos o bim'ani sherkat koni boro tamrin va dar pish-fasl khodeto amaadeh kon.

Man ettefaghan khoshhalam ke majboor shode bere yek lige daste 3 Europa. Alan mibinim az nazare zehniyaati maali ast ya na.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

2 seasons in Denmark then he’ll end up in Germany🤝

Comment

he's always been overrated.

Comment

denamrk league is not great but is not bad, if people remmber ebbe sand was danish league top scorer went to shalker was top scorer there also, the danish league is not the best but is not a weak league at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                2 seasons in Denmark then he’ll end up in Germany🤝
                Hope 1 good season at current team will bring him to the top of Denmark & then indeed ; Germany or Dutch league would be nice.

First thing first ; let him prove he still has what it takes to be a pro
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                  denamrk league is not great but is not bad, if people remmber ebbe sand was danish league top scorer went to shalker was top scorer there also, the danish league is not the best but is not a weak league at all.
                  Only FC Midtjylland, FC Copenhagen and more years back Brondby IF are mediocre at best, but Denmark League really belongs to the B quality leagues in Europe.

But my opinion these days is that leagues such as Greece, Denmark, Cyprus or even Poland, Ukranian etc. are great steppingstone(s) for our players.
                  Lets use these easy entry to Europe for more ; if the potential is their, they (our players) should prove themselfs easily in 1-2 seasons.
                  Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                  O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

First interview with Ezza up on their Insta

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                      Hope 1 good season at current team will bring him to the top of Denmark & then indeed ; Germany or Dutch league would be nice.

First thing first ; let him prove he still has what it takes to be a pro
                      Don't know how the scouting of Danish league will work this season with Covid and if the steppingstone will work for iranian players.

Comment

This is just my luck.. I just went out with my dad and brother, we walked through a city park to go to the city, and met one of my dads friends. He said he just met Saeid shortly before there in the park, he was out for small walk with one of his team mates to see the city so we just missed him..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          This is just my luck.. I just went out with my dad and brother, we walked through a city park to go to the city, and met one of my dads friends. He said he just met Saeid shortly before there in the park, he was out for small walk with one of his team mates to see the city so we just missed him..
                          please meet him and look after him for us

Comment

Hold on hold on hold on! You guys know that Vejle Boldklub is in danish division 1 and not danish Superliga?? right!!!!! 1st division FFS !

Im guessing he wants to stay in europe and live in a european country ! next destination is Qatar league ! no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Hold on hold on hold on! You guys know that Vejle Boldklub is in danish division 1 and not danish Superliga?? right!!!!! 1st division FFS !

Im guessing he wants to stay in europe and live in a european country ! next destination is Qatar league ! no doubt
                              They've been promoted to superliga

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                                They've been promoted to superliga
                                phewwwwww . thats better i guess. Hope he can take his place there. We all had big hopes for him when he was in real madrid.

Comment

Working...
                                X