Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes been one of the best midfielders in the league.

From here he has two realistic destinations in my view because of history with danish transfers.

He might go to one of the top danish teams and play CL(this is my preference for maybe a year for him, increase level without serious risk of being benched)

Championship(lots of danish players)

Slightly less likely would be belgium/eredivisie/bundes
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Just looked up his stats. He has started every single game, apart from the games against Randers away and one suspension. Great to see he's getting back in form again, I think this was the most important for him to move to Vejle! Hope he can continue this form and look for a better team in 1 / 2 seasons. I know top Eredivisie teams scout the Danish league heavily, would be nice if he ends up at Ajax / Feyenoord / PSV.
      Good points...he is more than capable for playing at that level. But, I also wouldn’t be mad if he stays for one more season. He really for just the first time in his entire club career played consistent matches and lots of good performances which is great but I think he still needs more of that before making that kind of upgrade. Maybe might be more realistic for him to upgrade to a CL/EL Danish team which I would love if he could get the same minutes. He’s clearly on a level of quality above his team but it’s also been huge for him and a blessing to have this opportunity to show what he’s got. If Skocic over looks him with our CM/CDM issues it will be plain criminal.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

this team is well beneath his level.... !! even around time of his signing when he was still somewhat outa form and semi injured..!
        i honestly dont know wtf he was thinking inking some 5 year contract with these guys ..!!??
        its been evident for a long time now that his representation has been piss poor ...... he needs to make a change on that front ASAP or his club career aint gonna live up to even half it's potential..!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost
          Finaly, he got that hair cut!
          (looks like its in a ghetto basement barbershop )
          wrong thread

i actually went to this barber shop in Kazan where he used to go to, during the WC...!! The girl who cut my hair showed me all sorts of pics of him getting snipped at that shop..!!
          sorta felt special .... although she sorta effed up my cut..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            wrong thread
            i actually went to this barber shop in Kazan where he used to go to, during the WC...!! The girl who cut my hair showed me all sorts of pics of him getting snipped at that shop..!!
            sorta felt special .... although she sorta effed up my cut..!! lol
            loool i just saw that hahaha i had saids thread open and offcource i put it wrong
            Thats an awsome memory maan!
            lmao so thats probably her giving Sardar the beatles hair cut then
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

It is imperative that Saeed gets invited to TM in order to boast our chances to qualify for the next round.

Comment

He will get invited for the next qualifier,, but honestly how he signed 5 years deal? Rostov barash dars ebrat nashod???!!??

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He will get invited for the next qualifier,, but honestly how he signed 5 years deal? Rostov barash dars ebrat nashod???!!??
                  I think that is fairly normal. He went there to get rehabilitated after hardly playing 30 professional games in his career. Obviously they want to be compensated decently (doubt they will ask for anything crazy) for trusting him and getting him playing at a good level again. In fact when they signed him the club publicly said that was there plan and idea behind contract length.

Comment

The club knows he won’t stay long. The 5 year deal is likely to get a decent transfer fee.

This is Denmark, not dirty ass Russian teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Very happy to see him performing, we desperately need him in our midfield. Hoping to never see Hajsafi play again
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hope for the next season, he moves to a better league or european competition side in Denmark

Comment

Vejle vs Aalborg today. Kickoff in 2 hours. Saeid expected to start.

Also the head coach is leaving at the end of the season. Might see Velje cash out on him earlier than expected depending on who takes over / need to bolster the squad.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

They need to win this match to still have a chance to Europa Conference League place.

Comment

They are getting owned right now. Whole team looks fatigued / flat footed. Not much from saeid yet

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

He is playing deeper than he has been previously. Some good attacking moments from his team but no end product.

Comment

Working...
                                X