This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
    can you really trust this coaching team in Bahrain? With no official kits, no proper travel logisitcs and quality raining ground planned, weak weak coaching, a new assistant coach who has spent most of his time in croatia, one coach is awol in portugal, how do we know the players even respect this persons coaching methods when they know he was bought in by dalali... i wish i had your optimism man
    The kits aren’t really an issue as compared to the other shit we have to deal with.. Team Melli has a Uhlsport lifetime guarantee

Jokes aside, yes from what I’ve seen and heard from him (Skocic) I’d rather have him stay because he’s been in charge for a year now. It’s not as if he’s sitting in Croatia breaking pesteh and drinking abeh jo. I mean he does have a big belly.. but all of this is beside the point I’m trying to make lol.

This dude flew to Belgium and Portugal himself to watch our players matches. He’s putting in effort to create a positive and unified atmosphere within our team, which we desperately needed after Wilmots left. Many of our players have voiced their opinion about him that they trust and support him as our head coach: Beiranvand, Azmoun, Taremi.. He works hard and hates losing. He doesn’t laugh on the plane ride back after a loss vs Iraq. He doesn’t smile after beating Syria 3-0. He’s not joking around. I’ve tried to pay close attention to what he says and examine what he does (I’ve paid close attention to the three matches he’s been our coach).

He’s not what we want and he’s no Queiroz. But now is not the time to change coaches. We have to stick together and be United. There’s a bumpy road ahead.

Comment

Currently 0-0 against the team above them so win and they go into second.

Comment

They are losing 1-0.

Comment

Saied got MOM with a 8.5 rating. His team lost.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Imagine saying you rather play nourollahi lol

Comment

haha but skokic' says he knows our players best.... cleary..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Imagine saying you rather play nourollahi lol
                Or worse Hajsafi! Like i said before, at the moment we do not have a player like Ezatolahi, it is a must that he plays for TM during our qualification matches against Bahrain and Iraq ao! Last time we lost the midfield battle which resulted in our defeat. Our best chance is if we start with Ezatolahi, Ebrahimi and Amiri with Ghoddos/Gholizadeh, Taremi and Azmoun in front of them.

Comment

They came from 3-0 down to draw 3-3. Ezatolahi got the assist for the second goal and was instrumental in the third.

Comment

Game ended 3-3.

Saied and his team had an interesting game. He gave up a PK, got a yellow, and also assisted a goal. ended with a 7.2 rating.

His team gave up 2 PK's. His team is 4th in the relegation table and 8 pts out of the relegation spot.

Comment

I haven't watch him play this year, is there a chance he move to a top teams in Denmark or he haven't impressed enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I haven't watch him play this year, is there a chance he move to a top teams in Denmark or he haven't impressed enough.
                        If I remember correctly at the mid way point he was voted best midfielder in Danish League (sure someone mentioned it on here) , then as the club started to underperform his performances took a downturn but since the league broke into two he has played some really good games .

Comment

This guy has had a pretty strange career. On one hand, you have to give it to him, he did not give up and continues to try to excel in Europe. However, he has not performed very well at his clubs (to my knowledge and what I have read, as I have not seen him play this year). What I do know is, Carlos heavily relayed on him, and he performed very well for the majority of his team melli matches. I trust in what Carlos saw in him, and I really hope he can stay injury free, and start to get into form at his club level. Our TM midfield is very weak right now, and we could really use him.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Id eaven be happy with him being given the C-armband.. just get him to the games we have to play in June!..
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

wow. saeid a bit clumsy on the pk, but he made two goals brilliantly.

Seriously, nobody on tm has the range of passsing. The speed and curl on them was just perfect. One fantastic assist for 3-2 and one excellent pre assist for 3-3.

Damesh garm.

Skip to 2:18 for his assist. The highlight after is the pre assist.

Comment

two Hollywood passes from Eza

Comment

Working...
                                X