This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Armando View Post
    I hear from a reliable source that he may join a Danish club team. I will post details as I learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Comment

I think this is a positive move, given the circumstances. Last month he was in Iran doing talk shows and bs, and now he has a somewhat decent team.

The crazy thing is, despite all the ups and down Saeid has been through, he is only 23 years old!! He still has his entire career in front of him.

And thb, I think a team of this size is the perfect place for him to take control of his career again. He's had some really bad luck (coupled with mis-management, but hey he's been so young...). This is the perfect place for him to get plenty of playing time, impose his abilities and dominant personality in the DM position, and become the team's top player. If he can do that and stay injury free, he will get attention and move to a better team.
        sigpic

Comment

This team has friendlies Saturday (against Viborg, in the division below them) and Sunday (FC Sydvest, 2 divisions lower). Would be nice for Saeid to get some minutes if covid quarantine doesn't affect things

Comment

SofaScore also announced his transfer to the new team. He’s on their official roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3 freaking years though...! :/

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                theyd be IDIOTS to not sign him for 3 years. He will probably have their biggest wage and the whole point of signing somebody like saeid for a club of their profile, as coach said, is to nurture and let him show his obvious talent and then be able to sell him to a big club and make a great profit for the club. You cant do that if he has 1 yr left on contract after the end of 1st season. This ensures they get a decent fee if he performs as they expect him to.

I think its an expected move given his situation of 12 matches in 5 years. there is a top player in there somewhere, obviously, or else CQ wouldnt have invested so much in him. His issue is fitness and hopefully last year when he wasnt totally injured but not fit enough to play + covid break was enough time for everything to heal. But now he needs to get his ass back into shape which could aggravate injuries again if they are not dealt with properly.

If he plays at the level he can (the level he played for reading, for TM) then he will go to a top danish team after one season. Hope he regains his form bc as much as I dislike his character and career moves he is our best central midfielder.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  I’m surprised they didn’t go for 4! They know Saeid is way above their average talent they get and just want to secure their interest in a future transfer - smart move by the club.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not a bad deal at all. If Saeid is healthy, he will be sold by next year. The guy is way too talented for that team.

Comment

^feel like he coulda easily refused signing anymore than a year or 2 contract and they still woulda been ecstatic to get him on board..!!

i hope at least he snuck an Out clause of sorts in his contract ...!!? but knowing his reps caliber and prior work.... probably unlikely..!! ? :/

fitness is just a temporary set-back and can be overturned within 2-3 months if disciplined and driven ..! had he signed just a year or 2 max, i woulda been more hopeful of his mindset to just use this club as an stop-gap transfer to get himself fit and back in the limelight of more contentious and respectable EU club..!!
                      his caliber is well above this league and especially this supposed struggling club .... but it aint quiet as easy for him to show his true potential in even the Danish league with a bunch of scrubs around him as teammates and probably a subpar coaching crew..??
                      him having 3 years secured and hearing of his off-pitch antics and his general lack of career drive ...... nothing could stop him from pulling the similar sorta shittt he pulled at Rostov that got him in their doghouse in first place and forced him to become a club loanee journeyman in the first place ..!!

lack of club stability is a big reason why he is struggling for form and consistency anyways and off course injuries..!! unfortunately i fear the same career trajectory for him as Ardalan ..... but like him nothing would make me happier than being proven wrong on this issue..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                        Man este'daad raa moghaayese nemikonam, amma raahi ke daare mire dare mishe raahi ke raahi ke Haghighi raft.
                        Vaghean Said mikhad kaari dar donyaaye football bekone? Man dige be raasti shak daraam.
                        I think you have a negative view regarding Ezatolahi at least, as i don't know you at all. But if you have followed Ezatolahi's career a bit you'd see that he was very unlucky getting injured at Reading and later his injury kept on bugging him during his spell at Eupen.

One thing that's clear as daylight is that he wants to succeed in Europe. What that success means is different for any person, maybe for Ezatolahi success means playing professional football in Europe until the age of 32, who knows? But what matters is that he wants to do his best, otherwise he could've gone to Qatar or Iran and earn 5 times more than what he earns in Denmark/Belgium etc.

Your comparison of Ezatolahi and Haghighi is baseless. For one thing Saeid is way younger and more talented than Alireza, secondly you are comparing two different people to each other and that is unfair. Being positive works much better than being negative.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                          The guy is way too talented for that team.
                          No doubt about that.

Comment

Good things about this move:
                            - No more sketchy rostov
                            - No more Loans, Saed can get some stability and invest his time into becoming a star player in the danish league
                            - Lots of Western EU leagues keep close eyes on scandinavian leagues. Especially teams from the netherlands, germany, and england.
                            - Saed is 23. He can definitely turn his career around and get back in shape.

In my opinion, he needs to play at least 20 games and score some goals, and continue this next season and likely earn a transfer at that point.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                              I think you have a negative view regarding Ezatolahi at least, as i don't know you at all. But if you have followed Ezatolahi's career a bit you'd see that he was very unlucky getting injured at Reading and later his injury kept on during his spell at Eupen.

One thing that's clear as daylight is that he wants to succeed in Europe. What that success means is different for anyone, maybe for Ezatolahi success means playing professional football in Europe until the age of 32, who knows? But what matters is that he wants to do his best, otherwise he could've gone to Qatar or Iran and earn 5 times more than what he earns in Denmark/Belgium etc.
                              sorry but we should get one thing clear. Injuries are one thing, ezatolahi situation is another. He lacks discipline and PERSISTENCE to lift himself up. Just because he doesnt want to move back to iran yet doesnt mean he is dong everything he can to succeed in europe. Somebody with his talent shouldnt have ever reached this day of newly promoted danish team (although I think the move is acceptable given circumstances). Nekounam had a much worse potentially career ending injury in osasuna and came back within a year to starting+captaining team. Ezatolahi issue is that when there is a guy like CQ, some guidance, a WC to play for, he straightens his shit out BUT...

when there is not...he gets lost. He lacks the mentality to grind like an animal when shit gets hard, he gets injured, hes playing for a crappy team etc and there is no big prize at the end waiting for him (WC spot). Then he resorts to what everybody knows, crappy training, staying in iran for months and months at a time when he should be at pre season, crappy injury prevention, partying, etc.

In a good way, this is his LAST chance in EU. Now or never. Either he gets his act together and restarts career or nothing. Its good he broke connection off with rostov and these bizarre loans as I think its clear although they are a very strong club they had no interest in dealing with him and saw him as leftover of previous administration with crappy attitude. this team clearly wants to develop, have him show himself, and then sell him so it should be a win win.

We can keep talking about his bad luck but a lot of this is on him as well if you want to accept it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                theyd be IDIOTS to not sign him for 3 years. He will probably have their biggest wage and the whole point of signing somebody like saeid for a club of their profile, as coach said, is to nurture and let him show his obvious talent and then be able to sell him to a big club and make a great profit for the club. You cant do that if he has 1 yr left on contract after the end of 1st season. This ensures they get a decent fee if he performs as they expect him to.

I think its an expected move given his situation of 12 matches in 5 years. there is a top player in there somewhere, obviously, or else CQ wouldnt have invested so much in him. His issue is fitness and hopefully last year when he wasnt totally injured but not fit enough to play + covid break was enough time for everything to heal. But now he needs to get his ass back into shape which could aggravate injuries again if they are not dealt with properly.

If he plays at the level he can (the level he played for reading, for TM) then he will go to a top danish team after one season. Hope he regains his form bc as much as I dislike his character and career moves he is our best central midfielder.
                                Great post, let's not forget that football is a business before anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X