Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have to remember that soccer is a team sport, and an individual making a significant mark on a team, is most often a result of compatibility rather than necessarily individual talent.

Ezatollahi has already proven his talent in my book. If he doesn’t shine in a Danish club, won’t mean diddly squat. I hope he’s able to find the right club so he stays fit for TM.

Comment

I like Ezatolahi and I think he is useful to team melli when he is in a sound mental and physical state. But dang it you are a professional athlete. Why do you have a hard time getting in shape and staying in shape. Which goes to his mental state... Just compare his desire to Sayadmanesh and Zahedi. They are 100% muscle, can sprint for 90 minutes, because they are working out all the time. And Sayadmanesh hardly played last year but he was always ready to go. Zahedi was not invited to TM and was upset about it... but he channels that disappointment into working even harder to get better... I don't see the same mental toughness in Ezatolahi. That has a lot to do with his stagnation...

It is not enough to have talent. You have to have the fire in the belly to advance and win. You have to nurture and improve and hone your talent. With Ezatolahi, this fire in the belly comes in bursts when he has a new challenge but then slips away easily.

I am glad Ebrahimi is so consistently good. If Ezatolahi does not get his act together quickly, we can count on Ebrahimi with a partner like Nourolahi or someone like Majid Hosseini if we need two holding midfielders. I believe we should play with one holding midfielder for the next four games anyways. However, we need a longer term solution for this position as Ebrahimi is no spring chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        I like Ezatolahi and I think he is useful to team melli when he is in a sound mental and physical state. But dang it you are a professional athlete. Why do you have a hard time getting in shape and staying in shape. Which goes to his mental state... Just compare his desire to Sayadmanesh and Zahedi. They are 100% muscle, can sprint for 90 minutes, because they are working out all the time. And Sayadmanesh hardly played last year but he was always ready to go. Zahedi was not invited to TM and was upset about it... but he channels that disappointment into working even harder to get better... I don't see the same mental toughness in Ezatolahi. That has a lot to do with his stagnation...

It is not enough to have talent. You have to have the fire in the belly to advance and win. You have to nurture and improve and hone your talent. With Ezatolahi, this fire in the belly comes in bursts when he has a new challenge but then slips away easily.

I am glad Ebrahimi is so consistently good. If Ezatolahi does not get his act together quickly, we can count on Ebrahimi with a partner like Nourolahi or someone like Majid Hosseini if we need two holding midfielders. I believe we should play with one holding midfielder for the next four games anyways. However, we need a longer term solution for this position as Ebrahimi is no spring chicken.
        If Ezatolahi is not invited by Skocic, it's better to play Pouraliganji next to Ebrahimi. Khailzadeh is an excellent central defender and either Majid Hosseini or Kanaanizadegan can partner Shoja. Amiri is also a must in the midfield with all the hard work he puts in. I really hope Haji Safi does not get any playing time but i'm afraid he will. Also, i'm not really impressed with Ali Karimi and Nourolahi either. I reckon Pouraliganji can do a better job as DM/CM than both.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/77208/Odense_vs_Vejle.html

min 30 vs odense for those interested. He started

Comment

he played a solid first half.
            90% passing accuracy. Couple important defensive contributions to snuff out danger in the box. He does not look out of shape at all.

Worth pointing out he has played 91% of possible mins so far this season. His primary objective coming to a smaller team in denmark was to just play regularly again. Remember, since the Amkar Perm season pre WC for combination of injuries/form he has never played a season with any notable amount of mins. It is obvious that he would have some drop off in performance towards the end of this season after managing many starts for first time in years.

I dont see anything wrong with his weight or speed like first couple months of season. Really no reason for him not to be called up.

Comment

beautiful team goal by vejle.

1-0

Comment

huge game from him in second half. Bunch of crucial interceptions. Very accurate passes. Good box to box play which relieved pressure on his team. 2 shots on target that forced saves from GK.
                rated 7.5 on fotmob, highest rated midfielder on the pitch tonight. coach made 5 subs, he was not one of them, just underlining how crucial he was.

Vejle are now 7 pts from relegation zone. They are just 3 pts from 1st place of Playoff Group 2, which will be qualifying for the newly made Uefa Conference as mentioned earlier. Their next match is against the team currently occupying that position, aalborg.

I guess he must have had a few games off the pace (with rest of team where they went thru winless streak) but today he really dragged them through the game in some stretches. There is no reason for him not to be in starting at base of our midfield with ebrahimi, and really inexplicable how he is not even in the squad. Nourollahi, Hajsafi, Karimi are just not on his level in terms of defensive ability and positioning. Only Karimi may be on his level technically but his weaknesses in other categories mean that he has never been reliable TM option, although I am not opposed to him getting some chances in rotation now that Hajsafi and Nourollahi have proven to be not the answer.

Comment

Thank you for the updates.
                  Good to see he had a strong game, I said it the other day but he is the best player that we have in his position in midfield and is still young too.

Comment

Good performance from saed.

He really held it together defensively and kept his team in the game especially after they scored and OB were really trying to pressure Velje.

He made good passes and won a shit ton of headers and interceptions.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He played a good match! He is not yet at his World Cup 2018 level but he is getting there. Ezatolahi at 50% is still 5 times better than a Hajsafi (with all due respect). Amazing to see how poor the player selection of some coaches can be (in some aspects).

Comment

Saeid is either a very dirty or very clumsy player.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          Saeid is either a very dirty or very clumsy player.
                          What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            What happened?
                            He stepped on the heel of a player in front of him as he was jumping to head the ball.

Comment

another solid performance by him so far. 1-1 vs aalborg (top of their mini league right now)
                              his passing looks sharp

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/77701/Vejle_vs_Aalborg.html

Comment

last 10 mins he is taking one too many touches in certain areas. Bad giveaway in promising position

Comment

Working...
                                X