Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went down 1-0 right before HT but they've been playing well.

Saed put his body on the line three or four times and almost got hurt stopping goal scoring chances. He's playing pretty well.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Went down 1-0 right before HT but they've been playing well.

Saed put his body on the line three or four times and almost got hurt stopping goal scoring chances. He's playing pretty well.
      Off injured
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Hope it isn’t anything bad.

Comment

Damn. I hope he’s ok. This poor guy seems to be made of glass.

Comment

lets just wait to see what his actual problem is before jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Not in the squad for today’s match. Does anyone have an update on his injury?

Comment

He's been doing some physiotherapy on his IG so I think he has a minor injury.

Looks like maybe groin strain?
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Not in the squad for today’s match. Does anyone have an update on his injury?
                  His instagram page shows him training in a gym with a trainer. No exact details but with the type of exercises that he is already doing, my uneducated guess would be weeks and not months before playing again.

Comment

He will be back training with the first team in a week's time or so.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Wishing Saeid a quick recovery. No multi-year injury saga please.

Go Saeid!

Comment

This kind of minor setbacks were expected; he didn't play this much games back to back in a long time.

Lets hope Ezza & Ansarifard performance (getting decent playing time back in Europe) will motivate Mehrdad Mohammadi, Noorafkan, Shekari and such to go (back) to Europe and get their fair piece of the cake
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          This kind of minor setbacks were expected; he didn't play this much games back to back in a long time.

Lets hope Ezza & Ansarifard performance (getting decent playing time back in Europe) will motivate Mehrdad Mohammadi, Noorafkan, Shekari and such to go (back) to Europe and get their fair piece of the cake
                          I don't understand how they can't be motivated by europe when they see Beiro playing against one of the best team of England in a beautiful stadium

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            I don't understand how they can't be motivated by europe when they see Beiro playing against one of the best team of England in a beautiful stadium
                            Chon Al-Qatar mige "Dollar mikhai faraavoon" ?

Dar vaghe in moje bazikone irani ke daare mire lighaaye radde 2 Europa bekhaatere ine ke arzeshe poole Iran kheili rafte paayin va mozdhaashoon kam

shode.

Agar na bishtareshoon ghashang mimondan Iran rahat va poole mofte Esteghlaal va Persepolis raa nooshe jan mikardand.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I don’t understand how Noorafkan and Shekari couldn’t be motivated when they were at European clubs that had other Iranian players starting regularly...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                I don’t understand how Noorafkan and Shekari couldn’t be motivated when they were at European clubs that had other Iranian players starting regularly...
                                I always think what coulda been with Shekari. Seriously, the guy totally bossed every youth level. His performance in u20 WC was immense (game wining assist vs costa rica, 2 goals vs zambia, goal vs portugal). His game against that portugal team many of which are big players in europe now was outstanding, they just couldnt get the ball off him.
                                Even at rubin I thought he improved a lot.

I thought this game against Zenit woulda been his breakthrough. The pass for azmoun, flooring noboa with fake shot, etc. Real shame it didnt work out bc he had everything a CAM in modern game needs, if he just filled out a bit.

His composure on the ball, natural finishing instinct are two qualities which are SO RARE for iranian mids especially, and things you simply cannot teach.

Comment

Working...
                                X