Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck to this young and talented chap. For his own and TM's sake i hope he will succeed. He had some bad luck in England and Belgium with his injuries but hopefully if he stays injury free and gets back in shape he can build his career up in Europe.

Comment

Loool this is my hometown, and I'm actually home on vacay now, seriously thinking of going there today to see if I can meet him and say hi!

Comment

Best wishes Saeid!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Loool this is my hometown, and I'm actually home on vacay now, seriously thinking of going there today to see if I can meet him and say hi!
          pictures please
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
            Better than becoming christian to apply for asylum to stay in europe, i think said just wants to live in europe.
            Typical negative response. With the money that Ezatolahi has already made he can move anywhere he wants to. Besides he can have a great lifestyle in Iran with his amassed wealth and many friends he has there, but instead he chose to go to Denmark a boring rainy country where he doesn't know anyone, because he is an ambitious guy who wants to succeed in Europe and he knows that the Danish league is scouted way better than the Iranian league.

Iranians that apply for asylum in Europe as christians are unfortunate poor people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              Typical negative response. With the money that Ezatolahi has already made he can move anywhere he wants to. Besides he can have a great lifestyle in Iran with his amassed wealth and many friends he has there, but instead he chose to go to Denmark a boring rainy country where he doesn't know anyone, because he is an ambitious guy who wants to succeed in Europe and he knows that the Danish league is scouted way better than the Iranian league.

Iranians that apply for asylum in Europe as christians are unfortunate poor people.
              jigar of course it was a joke, but in general saeed is one of the most strange players ever, moving to a new team every year

Comment

Typical negative response. With the money that Ezatolahi has already made he can move anywhere he wants to. Besides he can have a great lifestyle in Iran with his amassed wealth and many friends he has there, but instead he chose to go to Denmark a boring rainy country where he doesn't know anyone, because he is an ambitious guy who wants to succeed and he knows that the Danish league is scouted way better than the Iranian league.

Or.... Just Christian Iranians....?

Part that i do agree with you is that its a better move than moving back to Iran or a Arab League ; Let him prove what hes worth & he will be out of this small club in no time.
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                  2020/21 Vejle
                  2021/22: Padideh FC?
                  2022/2023: Mes Kerman?

Booye Alireza Haghighi daare miyaad
                  Are you seriously comparing Haghighi to Ezatolahi? There is a difference of talent between the two players. I have a feeling he is going to do well in Denmark and build his career up from there.

Comment

This is not even 15% of his potential. Heif...

Comment

Are you seriously comparing Haghighi to Ezatolahi? There is a difference of talent between the two players. I have a feeling he is going to do well in Denmark and build his career up from there.
                      Man este'daad raa moghaayese nemikonam, amma raahi ke daare mire dare mishe raahi ke raahi ke Haghighi raft.

Vaghean Said mikhad kaari dar donyaaye football bekone? Man dige be raasti shak daraam.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Man kheili doost daram Said pishraft kone chon baraye TM besyaar mofid boode, amma zade ayandeye footballie khodesh raa daghoon karde.

In vaghean akharin shanseshe, emsaal mishe 24 saalesh, agar nakeshid dige bar migarde Iran ba bilite yek-raahe.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

He probably had no suitors in Europe besides clubs at this level.
                          However he’s still young and can move to a a better team and league eventually if he performs well.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            Vejle Boldklub has today strengthened the team in the 3F Superligaen with the Iranian national team player and midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi, who comes from the Russian Premier League club Rostov.
                            The 23-year-old Saeid Ezatolahi has, among other things, participated in Iran's World Cup campaign leading up to the World Cup in Russia and played in the defensive midfield for the World Cup in the matches against Spain and Portugal. On the club side, the technically skilled and tactically wise midfielder has been in English and Belgian football.
                            Technical manager at Vejle Boldklub, Jacob Krüger, is very pleased with the signing of the Iranian national team player, who was high on the club's list.
                            -We had Saeid as a priority in this window. He is a player who has some clear and distinctive qualities that we believe Vejle Boldklub can cultivate, develop and benefit from in the 3F Super League. I see Saeid Ezatolahi as a reinforcement and as a wise player who will stamp into the 3F Super League right away. At the same time, Saeid has an age where the potential can also be unleashed for the benefit of Vejle Boldklub's strategy.
                            For the youngest goal scorer ever on the Iranian national team, the club in Nørreskoven is an exciting opportunity and the Danish 3F Superliga a choice that will show the outside world that the potential must be unleashed in midfield as the balancing 6s.
                            - Vejle Boldklub has shown great interest, and I want to play for a club that believes in my qualities and sees me as an important piece on the team. So I want to show that to my teammates and the club's fans. At the same time, I know that the club has a strong development environment and a coach who wants technical football. So I look forward to showing my worth in the red jersey and earning myself the respect that good football matches command.
                            Saeid Ezatolahi has signed a three-year agreement with Vejle Boldklub, and Saeid is already starting training with his new teammates today
                            His interview on the club website
                            Ehsan, thanks.
                            But please always provide the “link to source“ as per site rules.
                            rgds.
                            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Well generally speaking this is not what we want for Saeid knowing his potential and what he has shown. But considering the circumstances and where he’s at in his career having not played a whole lot of club footy and injuries, it’s important he plays regularly and in a decent league. Danish league is ok, not great but not bad either. Hopefully he makes the most of this and stands out (as he should) and finds a better team/league for next season. Best of luck to Saeid
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I respect this move. He isn't making a lot for sure and he isn't at the top level, but he has the potential to get the moce

Comment

Working...
                                X