This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just insane

This guy is unbelievable. Now I know why we get so upset seeing him not live up to his immense potential.

The passing, dribbling, physicality, technique, defending, and even shooting was world class today. I won't be surprised to see Velje back in Champions League and keep Saeid.

The most important thing for Saeid right now is to find stability.. Velje has given him that thus far. Another premature move can lead to injury/failure again

Comment

^ Agreed. He should stay put and just build on this. The Atletico youth academy learnings + CQ coaching is now showing on the pitch

Go Saeid!

Comment

I think this is why all of us were so upset and annoyed with how his career had gone because we know how good he can be. As I have said before after the World Cup he was the player I picked out as being our next superstar , over Azmoun , Taremi etc.

Comment

I don't know if it works outside of Denmark, but his goal in HD:
          https://bold.dk/video/609671/

Comment

Dam he took out those three defenders with that turn , they had no idea where the ball had gone , they kept running the other way.

Comment

https://streamable.com/b1ldi5

Slightly better quality
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Link to all of the goals
                https://www.flashscore.ca/game/j3MO9In6/#video

Comment

Saeid had an icehockey assist on the 1st goal sas well what an outrageos quaresma pass!

Comment

Highlights:

https://www.superliga.dk/kamp/2020-2...vejle-boldklub
                    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Wow, what a goal!!

Comment

messi is that you???

Comment

notice he goes right to hug his coach. thats great to see. He is getting the confidence and love he needs to build his club career back from step1. Sometimes players need to take a few steps back to take big steps forward. And I think saeid is the perfect example of that. He is somewhere he is guaranteed minutes and trust, for a modern attacking team, in a solidly scouted league.

They really play some great stuff. For a newly promoted side they never seem phased at going behind.

Comment

^i suppose..... but personally
                            never been fan of those coach-khayemali celebrations.... especially as such when scorers shake off other teammates en route ..!

Comment

This move has been nothing short of incredible fo Saeid - hope he keeps it up without question a few more performances like this and we can say this is the best club form of his career.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

aalborg CM was oscar hiljemark. He is swedish Nt regular (in WC squad too), previously very solid player in PSV, Palermo, Genoa. Came to Aalborg this year, he is still 28. Anyways, most danish fans say he is a level above their league. Today said dominated him, leading to such responses from danes...

"If Oscar Hiljemark is one level above the Superliga as mentioned before tonight's match, then Vejle's Saeid Ezatolahi is out of this world."

good to see his hype train is quickly gaining steam again.

Comment

Working...
                                X