• Time
  • Show
Clear All

great individual effort
    shake off a few challenges and drive it in from left wing
    3-1

Comment

SAEID OR ZIDANE?!?!?!?

awesome hesitation move loses 3 people, meg to beat a 4th, gives the GK the eyes and fires near corner.

wowowowow. HES BACK! a class above everybody on the pitch.

Comment

Insane goal and skill there.

His team is now first in the table after six games. He's been their best player thus far in the season.

Comment

wow.. what a goal!

Comment

Damn sounds like I’m missing a great match. Looking forward to seeing the goal posted on here

Proud of Saeid!

Comment

Amazing goal. Composure, touch, speed, vision and finish. Amazing.
              He keeps this up he’ll be in a much better club in one of the big 3 leagues next year.

Now you see why he’s vital to TM and why he was invited constantly even when out of form or not playing at his club. He’s a modern yet somehow old school box to box midfielder with all the defensive abilities.

Comment

Kiiing Ezaa!! My lovely hometown, Saedi dooset daram!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Amazing goal. Composure, touch, speed, vision and finish. Amazing.
                  He keeps this up he’ll be in a much better club in one of the big 3 leagues next year.

Now you see why he’s vital to TM and why he was invited constantly even when out of form or not playing at his club. He’s a modern yet somehow old school box to box midfielder with all the defensive abilities.
                  He should have been with Reading. He was their best player there too before he got injured. They are in first place in Championship now.

Comment

Absolutely insane goal from saed

Shakes off three men and then a nice layee, and an extremely confident and pinpoint finish!!! WOW

Saed really saved his career with this move, thats 2 goals in 6 games from him and his team is in first place!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Iranian Pogbaaaaa man this is really giving my hopes for TM up this guy is huuuuuge for us and seeing that was just a beauty. I’m just praying our CBs start to get better as well. Hosseini and hope Salimi ends up in portugal

Comment

Is there any video of his goal?

Comment

Comment

Saeid nagoo, begoo Maradona!!!!!

Comment

most all 2nd half, he sat bit too deep for my liking and mostly took out threatening spaces away from opposition (i believe that was per coach's instructions..!?) and looked to provide passing outlet for his defense & provide defensive rigidity and release his wingers with sharp passes on counter..!!
                              i think he was a bit saving himself for that late game brilliant move to put the game to bed with absolutely world class approach and finish..!! wow like a boss he proved with one play brilliant move how that league is still below that of his..!
                              daYum....that double cutback moves to leave 3 markers in his dust & the layee of the 4th was especially satisfying to watch ...lol
                              like Inarsenalwetrust mention that was so darn Zidanesque..!!
                              Last edited by BacheLot; 10-26-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Anyone have a high quality video?

Comment

Working...
                                X