Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Agreed! We just need both of them to be healthy and fit.

Go Saeid!

Comment

Vejle BK 3:2 Lyngby FT

Highlights:

"Iranian profile fell sharply in salary with his move to Vejle

It came as a surprise to many that Saeed Ezatolahi chose to move to Vejle, but it fit well with his own goals, he explains.

Vejle's Saeed Ezatolahi is certainly not a player who makes a bell ring for the ordinary Danish football fan. But in his home country, Iran, he is a big star, and on the social media Instagram.

Therefore, it may seem special that an Iranian national team player has ended up in a Danish promotion club, but for Ezatolahi himself, it makes good sense.

He explains this in an interview with BT

- It may be a surprise to many. At least that was the case for the people of Iran. But I have some goals in my head and that required me to take a step here to get there. I needed a new challenge and a club that I could trust so that I could show my qualities, he says and continues:

- When I spoke to Vejle, I could immediately see that our ideas fit together, and I was willing to go down a lot in salary compared to that I could go to England or Russia, it sounds from Saeed Ezatolahi.

He says precisely that the move to Vejle has meant that he now only earns a third of what he did in Russian Rostov. But he hopes to be able to reach major leagues and clubs if it becomes a success with the Vejle team."

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...ifte-til-vejle
      Last edited by aenima_8; 10-18-2020, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Looks like he was at fault for their first goal

Comment

Originally posted by roozan View Post
          Looks like he was at fault for their first goal
          Maybe he should have seen that guy earlier, but it seems like he ran off the other CDM. Saeid was covering the wide area, defenders let the guy cross too easy. If you want to point out a mistake I would refer to third goal, I think thats his man at back post that got free. should not have switched off like that.

Anyways thats really not the main take away from his performance tonight!

He nearly scored another from a knockdown in the box. Pounced on loose ball to meg the guy and get him sent off. Solid in his passing accuracy and duels again. He is improving match to match.

Great to see him showing off the B2B abilities that we saw initially at Rostov and for TM but were in large part eliminated from his game after that.

Comment

Great goal and also move to get another player sent off.

So far he’s gotten two players sent off this season.

He looks much quicker and sharp compared to a few weeks ago.

I honestly think this was such a great move for him, this team plays nice football and they’re doing great, maybe they’ll even get Europa qualifiers if they do well enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              Vejle BK 3:2 Lyngby FT

Highlights:

"Iranian profile fell sharply in salary with his move to Vejle

It came as a surprise to many that Saeed Ezatolahi chose to move to Vejle, but it fit well with his own goals, he explains.

Vejle's Saeed Ezatolahi is certainly not a player who makes a bell ring for the ordinary Danish football fan. But in his home country, Iran, he is a big star, and on the social media Instagram.

Therefore, it may seem special that an Iranian national team player has ended up in a Danish promotion club, but for Ezatolahi himself, it makes good sense.

He explains this in an interview with BT

- It may be a surprise to many. At least that was the case for the people of Iran. But I have some goals in my head and that required me to take a step here to get there. I needed a new challenge and a club that I could trust so that I could show my qualities, he says and continues:

- When I spoke to Vejle, I could immediately see that our ideas fit together, and I was willing to go down a lot in salary compared to that I could go to England or Russia, it sounds from Saeed Ezatolahi.

He says precisely that the move to Vejle has meant that he now only earns a third of what he did in Russian Rostov. But he hopes to be able to reach major leagues and clubs if it becomes a success with the Vejle team."

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...ifte-til-vejle
              Wow he’s making a third of the salary from Rostov and even had offers from England (probably Championship again). Showing he’s actually got a solid mentality and approach to getting better. Seems like a lot of us on PFDC were wrong about him. Go Saeid!

Comment

I would love to know what exactly he seeks in Vejle that he's willing to sacrifice 2 thirds of his salary for it.
                Maybe he wants to start from square 1 and build a foundation

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                  I would love to know what exactly he seeks in Vejle that he's willing to sacrifice 2 thirds of his salary for it.
                  Maybe he wants to start from square 1 and build a foundation
                  It’s called having ambition and wanting to get better.

Comment

"
                    The home team were under pressure in the first half and should in fact be happy that Lyngby did not manage to expand their early lead. But shortly before the break, Galca's troops equalized, and in the second half they were leading the way. Allan Sousa was constantly an offensive threat, while 22-year-old Malte Amundsen once again delivered a great performance on his left back, which he also crowned with a dream goal to 3-2.

Today's best Vejle man, however, was midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi. The 24-year-old Iranian was not only solid in midfield; Together with Ylber Ramadani, he was constantly a threat in the Lyngby field, where he often stormed in and wreaked havoc. Shortly before the break, it also paid off, as Ezatolahi equalized in an excellent way and gave Vejle the hope that could be built on in the second half."

- Saeid getting a lot of positive reviews in danish press again. https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...uldrede-videre

Comment

^ This is all great for Saeid. I hope he sticks to it, keeps performing and get in better shape. That's the way back to TM. We really need his defensive and attacking acumen against Bahrain and Iraq next year. Consistent performance here could also pave the way for a solid European club next year.

Go Saeid!

Comment

That was a very nice goal by Saeid. You could just tell he really wanted that. He has been working his butt off to get back in form and we are seeing the progress! And not only that, he looks happy! He did not look happy at Eupen.

I’m optimistic we will see more from our Anzalichi. Very happy for his performance and for his goal Well deserved Saeid!

Comment

Great pass by ezatollahi leads to a goal for Velje 1-1 32'

Comment

I forgot he was playing today so thank you for the update.

Comment

Saed almost scored from a beautiful free kick, left side of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

link
                                por favor

Comment

Working...
                                X