• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://daddylive.live/channels/stream-16.php

Comment

well he looks terrible out there

Comment

As an old man who runs a lot, I can never understand how a professional athlete can be out of shape.

Comment

Idk what makes you guys say he looks terrible.

From what i've seen he looks fine.

Even the coach repeated over and over that Saed needs more games to get back into ideal form.

You can't be sharp in a game if you haven't played more than a few games in an entire year.

His team plays very quick and aggresive football and he will adapt and shine.

I haven't seen him do anything bad either, unless you guys think saed is an attacking mid and are expecting him to dribble and push the ball forward, which is not his position at all.
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            Idk what makes you guys say he looks terrible.

From what i've seen he looks fine.

Even the coach repeated over and over that Saed needs more games to get back into ideal form.

You can't be sharp in a game if you haven't played more than a few games in an entire year.

His team plays very quick and aggresive football and he will adapt and shine.

I haven't seen him do anything bad either, unless you guys think saed is an attacking mid and are expecting him to dribble and push the ball forward, which is not his position at all.
            He could when he was in his teens and a lot lighter.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I'm also not saying that hes in good shape.

Saed getting tired after the 70th ish minute is normal for someone who hasnt played much recently.

Id say if he still looks the same after a few more games then i'd start to be more concerned.

But I think after his fourth or fifth game he will look a lot more like his old self.

Comment

Vejle wins 3-1 and they play very, very nice football.

Reminds me a bit of ostersunds with saman.

Fast football, quick passes, very aggressive and pacey wingers

The entire forward line are quick and confident shooters as well.

Comment

What a goal

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    He could when he was in his teens and a lot lighter.

Yeah, when he played a couple matches for rostov.

But in the majority of his career, in Anzhi, Amkar, and even Reading and especially team meli, he is not this type of player.

He gained more weight as he got older even before his injury.

He is mostly a deep lying anchor/cdm type player.

Comment

He seemed solid and his team beat the team that managed to win vs the champions 2-0 who are also almost in champions league

Comment

Missed the game
                        But he couldn’t have been that bad if they won ..!?
                        How many minutes he get !? Last week he really looked done after 65 min or so..!

His position CDM in general is a bit of a no grill & difficult one to properly assess by your avg. viewer ..! So it’s natural for assessment to be all over the place ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          Missed the game
                          But he couldn’t have been that bad if they won ..!?
                          How many minutes he get !? Last week he really looked done after 65 min or so..!

His position CDM in general is a bit of a no grill & difficult one to properly assess by your avg. viewer ..! So it’s natural for assessment to be all over the place ..!

He played 90 minutes both games and the coach is allowed 5 subs, it seems like he wants saed to play more minutes to get in shape it seems.!

Comment

"Vejle had the courage to play out of the pressure and from there had several good periods against the strong guests from SønderjyskE. Allan Sousa is easy to point to as the match player for his two penalty kicks - one of which was forced by Sousa himself - but the Brazilian also made a good figure in the play and was on several occasions the biggest threat in the Vejle offensive. Iranian Saeid Ezatollahi also made a fine figure in midfield for the home team."

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...enderjyske-ned

Comment

He's doing exactly what he's supposed to do from the sounds of it.

Comment

I watched the game and he had a good game. Did his job, dictated tempo of the game, didn't get pushed around and distributed the ball well.

His match fitness is improving, and the coach is giving him 90 mins which is honestly fantastic for his form.

Not sure what expectations are to say he had a poor game.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X