X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    I only watched the highlights but I’m glad to hear that he did good
    He will get back in form and progress. I’m happy that he feels comfortable and at home over there. At Reading and Eupen he looked sad and uncomfortable.
    Saeid will be just fine!
    he was fantastic at reading pre injury. Best Ive seen him. That was the saeid capable of playing in PL/ BuLi. Was in tip top shape and his passing accuracy and speed of play was really high and improving.

He seemed like he fit in well at the club and its a shame injuries prevented him from continuing there bc it was actually a good place for his development where he was guaranteed a start.

Its a shame that he fell off so bad post injury. He needs to put together a really strong season at Velje to revive his chances of making good on his potential.

So far he is on the right track which is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      he was fantastic at reading pre injury. Best Ive seen him. That was the saeid capable of playing in PL/ BuLi. Was in tip top shape and his passing accuracy and speed of play was really high and improving.

He seemed like he fit in well at the club and its a shame injuries prevented him from continuing there bc it was actually a good place for his development where he was guaranteed a start.

Its a shame that he fell off so bad post injury. He needs to put together a really strong season at Velje to revive his chances of making good on his potential.

So far he is on the right track which is good news.
      A good amount of Danish league players end up in Bundesliga, Serie A, and Prem. If he can prove he's able a team will come

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        A good amount of Danish league players end up in Bundesliga, Serie A, and Prem. If he can prove he's able a team will come
        don't forget Dutch league ; )
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

The fan comments in their FB teamsite, are all very positive about Eza so far. Many comment saying that he will be become a Superliga midfield general. I've translated this comment:

"He will be the Super League's best midfielder before the end of the season. It has been many years since VB has had such a player with international class!"

Teamsite: https://www.facebook.com/VejleBoldklub
          Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
            The fan comments in their FB teamsite, are all very positive about Eza so far. Many comment saying that he will be become a Superliga midfield general. I've translated this comment:

"He will be the Super League's best midfielder before the end of the season. It has been many years since VB has had such a player with international class!"

He is indeed a very very gifted player and with the right attitude deserves to play in much better leagues. Hopefully he will mature a little mentally this year, work his socks off and kick start his career.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post

Hoping he will continue the good performance at Vejle and hopefully be picked up by FCK or similar. Would be really good exposure for rest of Europe

Comment

^^ He gets confidence of both club and supporters. Its now up to him to show what his worth & i'm sure he will ; )
                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

The narrative that Ezatolahi has a mentality problem is really widespread here. I am wondering, is there any evidence corroborating this narrative? Or is it one of those hard to dismiss myths that sprout among people here? I mean dude had a really bad injury and couldn't establish himself as he was constantly switching clubs. Where is the evidence that he is not taking his game seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                    The narrative that Ezatolahi has a mentality problem is really widespread here. I am wondering, is there any evidence corroborating this narrative? Or is it one of those hard to dismiss myths that sprout among people here? I mean dude had a really bad injury and couldn't establish himself as he was constantly switching clubs. Where is the evidence that he is not taking his game seriously?
                    i know i keep hearing of his off-the pitch unprofessional antics from very reliable folks on this board but personally have had a hard time putting too much stock in them ...!!?
                    as far as im concerned CQ would have never stood for such off-field shenanigans from Any of his players Ever .... and from my recollections he was almost always the first name on his TM's Starting-lineups..!!(@ least up until late-on in WC18 Qualifying rounds, when i recall CQ becoming a bit dissatisfied with his overall TM performances and letting him know too..!!)

All in all, i believe there may have been a little Bit of Professional Mentality issues late on in his career but it's been way blown outa proportions, still imo, the biggest contributions to lack of fitness and form more recently have been that untimely pre-AC sever injury, loosing his fav coach CQ and to significant degree also his amateur representation's inability to market him well and provide with good club playing destination..!!

Comment

I'm totally with you guys ^.

I think where a lot of people's sentiments come from is the fact that his career was set up for him to be uber-successful from the get-go (i.e. he was at Atletico from a very young age), and if you look at his trajectory on paper, he's had a down-ward spiral. Of course, a lot of this has been due to bad luck (injuries, etc.), but at the end of the day people would have expected him to grab life by the balls, make everything work, and for him to have been in a top team in top 3 european leagues by now. That simply has not happened. So people say he has attitude problems. Plus, a couple pictures smoking ghalyoon and posing with girls, etc. didn't do him any good.

The crazy thing is, Saeed is only 23! For most of his career that we've been acquanted with him, he was under 20 years old. He was a TM starter as teenager under CQ! Just let that sink in. And no matter what, young kids make mistakes. And they should, thats how you learn and grow.

We should be very happy with the recent developments in Saeed's career. Very positive move, and he's been doing very well. If he keeps it up, he will be where he needs to be very soon and will play to his fullest potential. He really has the ability to become a world-class CDM, and hopefully with a change in his luck, this will be in the cards.
                      sigpic

Comment

Also, when people say he is fat, do you realize that he has grown older and thus buffer? He isn't seventeen any longer.

Comment

Another 90min perfomrance in a win from Saeid today.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

2nd highest rating in his team after the keeper.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

It was the worst game he has played yet for them. They were 1 man up for a hour. Every time he got the ball, he used too many touches and slowing the game, instead of passing it fast to make the opponents run.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                                It was the worst game he has played yet for them. They were 1 man up for a hour. Every time he got the ball, he used too many touches and slowing the game, instead of passing it fast to make the opponents run.
                                Why is it our members here think he's bad... yet all the reports and ratings say he was great?
                                He's playing as a DM, that is his job. He is not a playmaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X