Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've got tons more people on your back for your Ezatolahi saga - which has gone on for weeks - than my 1 post defending Ansarifard and Hajisafi from like a month ago. Ansarifard came through with a good goal by the way, thank you very much. But who cares anyway? It's irrelevant khari, if you're actually capable then attack the ideas not the man.

Ezatolahi has struggled for game time, fitness, etc since 2015-2016. His weight problem was compounded by a lack of game time over multiple years, niggling-to-serious injuries, and now the realities of covid on the football world -- it's not a new issue for him unfortunately, he had it in 2018 too. CQ ran him and a number of TM players through a last minute big fitness regimen before the start of the WC to try to get them at an acceptable level, go check the old WC thread. Amiri was player who benefited from it immensely. CQ picked Ezatolahi DESPITE his lack of playing and fitness issues, not because he was on fire in Europe. And CQ was right to do so because Ezatolahi was that important for Iran -- and he still is. This season Ezatolahi has played double the amount of minutes he played in 2017-2018 -- more than he has played for any club since he went to Europe, undeniable fact. Ghoddos also had a weight problem at the start of this season because of injuries and a suspension, and has played a lot of games in the Championship; he has more minutes in football than he's had since he was back at Ostersunds. These are just facts geezer.

And lol the difference between the Danish and Russian leagues is negligible. Rankings are based on performances in the European competitions so rich clubs like Zenit, CSKA, and Spartak can inflate the score, but examining the leagues as whole there isn't really much of a gap. You can argue he has better facilities and better care in Denmark than he had at places like Rostov, Perm, Makhachkala. Go compare the training grounds. And guess what? The Danish league is still better than the Iran league and the Qatar league so your logic still doesn't make an sense. Ezatolahi should be invited ahead of every midfielder playing in Iran and Qatar if it's matter of league strength; if it's a matter of playing time he has to be invited because he is a starter for his team and has played loads of football this season; and if it's personal ability he should still be invited because he's got that in bags. What's your problem?

Ezatolahi | Rostov 2015-2016 | 0 Starts 1 Substitution On 1 Total Game | 8 minutes (Virtually nothing)
    Ezatolahi | Rostov & Anzhi 2016-2017 | 11 Starts 17 Substitutions On 28 Total Games | 1209 minutes (Slightly below average playing time - his best season in Russia)
    Ezatolahi | Rostov & Amkar Perm 2017-2018 | 13 Starts 3 Substitutions On 16 Total Games | 1086 minutes (Below average playing time)
    Ezatolahi | Reading 2018-2019 | 4 Starts 0 Substitutions On 4 Total Games | 327 minutes (Barely anything)
    Ezatolahi | Eupen 2019-2020 | 4 Starts 2 Substitutions On 6 Total Games | 376 minutes (Barely anything)
    Ezatolahi | Vejle BK 2020 - 2021 | 23 Starts 3 Substitutions On 26 Total Games | 2087 minutes (Regular starter - his best season in Europe so far)

Comment

Mr Hamal, What are you talking about! "he was not in shape in 2018" ! He was in best shape and he was at his prime time back in 2018. He isn't right now and stop bringing the stupid pointless minutes lol. It means nothing, if he is not in shape and fit, it simply means nothing to me and obviously the coach! Even if he has millions of minute in Crappy danish league, in a team fighting to stay! It means nothing

Now regarding "It's irrelevant khari, if you're actually capable then attack the ideas not the man." As you said my views on Saeid has been going on for months ! You probably searched my comments already and you know my views on saeid. I'm not gonna waste time and explain it again to every single person that suddenly jumps into my comments.

I have nothing against Saeid!! when he is fit and ready I'll be the first person to criticise the coach of team melli if he is not invited!

Now here is something to take in before you sleep tonight. Ezza is not invited to team melli! End Off! Bobs your uncle and fanny is your aunty! Tamaaam

Comment

Ezatollahi is one of our most influential players. I remember in the Bosnia friendly his insertion in the 2nd half made our midfield much more dynamic.

He’s already proven himself against high ranking opponents. He will be needed in our Iraq & Bahrain games.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          stop bringing the stupid pointless minutes lol. It means nothing, if he is not in shape and fit, it simply means nothing to me and obviously the coach!
          Yes what is more pointless in football than playing football games? He's only gone and played the most football in his whole career this season, that certainly isn't an indicator of health, fitness, or form. Brilliant logic.

Even if he has millions of minute in Crappy danish league, in a team fighting to stay! It means nothing
          Ezatolahi was playing for relegation-scrapping teams in both 2016-2017 (Anzhi) and 2017-2018 (Amkar Perm) loooool what are you talking about? Anzhi finished 12th in 2017, just one place above a relegation playoff position ON GOAL DIFFERENCE, NOT ON POINTS. And at Amkar in 2017-2018 -- the season you claim he was "in his prime" with only 1000 minutes to his name -- the team finished 13th which is a relegation playoff position, but they were spared the ritual because the club was dissolved! You are chatting so much nonsense. His team is actually more comfortable this season than either of those teams were in those respective seasons ironically. Then again, who cares? He's getting minutes. Abedzadeh is getting minutes playing for a relegation-scrapping team in Portugal, nobody is discounting him from TM and rightfully so.

End Off! Bobs your uncle and fanny is your aunty! Tamaaam
          Yea but it's wrong and you're the only one justifying in this thread with ridiculous arguments that are, once again, ahistorical and counter-factual.

Comment

Mr Hamal, What are you talking about! "he was not in shape in 2018" ! He was in best shape and he was at his prime time back in 2018. He isn't right now and stop bringing the stupid pointless minutes lol. It means nothing, if he is not in shape and fit, it simply means nothing to me and obviously the coach! Even if he has millions of minute in Crappy danish league, in a team fighting to stay! It means nothing
            Now regarding "It's irrelevant khari, if you're actually capable then attack the ideas not the man." As you said my views on Saeid has been going on for months ! You probably searched my comments already and you know my views on saeid. I'm not gonna waste time and explain it again to every single person that suddenly jumps into my comments.
            I have nothing against Saeid!! when he is fit and ready I'll be the first person to criticise the coach of team melli if he is not invited!
            Now here is something to take in before you sleep tonight. Ezza is not invited to team melli! End Off! Bobs your uncle and fanny is your aunty! Tamaaam
            As an impartial reader of this thread, I'm seriously curious to know what you're basing your assumption that SE is not "fit and ready"? Because based on the number of games and minutes played, he's definitely showing his worth on the field and wouldn't be playing if he couldn't keep up.

Are you basing it on your assessment of the Danish league as a whole? If so, I think you'll see regardless of ranking/prestige ALL professional European leagues require players to be ultra fit in order to get playing time. It's really the very first mandatory step in any player's requirement list.
            Even lousy D1 NCAA college teams in the US, with semi-skilled players, require everyone to be in amazing shape to get on the field. Hence, a professional team with a stadium and paid sponsors in Denmark wouldn't risk looking "amateur" by consistently playing an unfit player.

This is just my 2 cents.
            Please share why/how you know that SE is unfit to join TM. Thank you in advance!

Comment

I think if Skocic watches Iran vs Spain and follows everything Ezatolahi does in that one match alone, it’ll be enough to help Saeid’s case.

But I get it, he got injured and Skocic says he needs players who can play in more than one position and who can follow his tactical plan. Okay, that’s fair.

But I think he should give Saeid another chance and think twice before he decides someone else. This is a central defensive midfielder who Carlos Queiroz had to gamble on and invest his time into. For the last 5-6 years he’s been in the shoes of a retired Nekounam. He’s done relatively well.

I respect his decisions but I just think now isn’t the time to make a big drastic investment. He’s gonna need the experienced players to help out. But again, he’s the coach so what he says goes.

Comment

They are 3-0 up and it is in the second half.

Comment

not watching but currently rated 7.5 on fotmob. Highest of all mids on the pitch.

90% passing accuracy. Won 7/10 duels and made 5 ball recoveries.

Comment

I’ve started watching since I posted the score. They are sitting back on the 3-0 and playing on the counter. Ezatolahi is playing nice , protecting the defence and breaking up play.

Comment

3-0 FT.

https://www.fotmob.com/livescores/35...lub-vs-horsens

finished with 8/10 rating, 86% pass accuracy, won 12/17 duels, 6 ball recoveries. Vejle are 4 pts off 1st place in their mini league which gets qualification to UEFA conference league

Comment

Also 7 points clear of relegation places. 6 games left to play.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          I think if Skocic watches Iran vs Spain and follows everything Ezatolahi does in that one match alone, it’ll be enough to help Saeid’s case.

But I get it, he got injured and Skocic says he needs players who can play in more than one position and who can follow his tactical plan. Okay, that’s fair.

But I think he should give Saeid another chance and think twice before he decides someone else. This is a central defensive midfielder who Carlos Queiroz had to gamble on and invest his time into. For the last 5-6 years he’s been in the shoes of a retired Nekounam. He’s done relatively well.

I respect his decisions but I just think now isn’t the time to make a big drastic investment. He’s gonna need the experienced players to help out. But again, he’s the coach so what he says goes.
                          haha you would hope so less than 2 months before important qualifiers he has been on holidays in croatia..

Comment

^ Come on bro, let’s be positive and try keeping optimistic. I get it, he sucks. I didn’t want him either and I’m still worried he’s gonna F this up. But we can’t do anything but support our national team. The players are gonna give everything.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              ^ Come on bro, let’s be positive and try keeping optimistic. I get it, he sucks. I didn’t want him either and I’m still worried he’s gonna F this up. But we can’t do anything but support our national team. The players are gonna give everything.
                              can you really trust this coaching team in Bahrain? With no official kits, no proper travel logisitcs and quality raining ground planned, weak weak coaching, a new assistant coach who has spent most of his time in croatia, one coach is awol in portugal, how do we know the players even respect this persons coaching methods when they know he was bought in by dalali... i wish i had your optimism man

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                                can you really trust this coaching team in Bahrain? With no official kits, no proper travel logisitcs and quality raining ground planned, weak weak coaching, a new assistant coach who has spent most of his time in croatia, one coach is awol in portugal, how do we know the players even respect this persons coaching methods when they know he was bought in by dalali... i wish i had your optimism man
                                Why would the kits and travel logistics be the coaches responsibility? In every other country in the world its the federation's job. Just because we all know IFF is an incompetent arm of an incompetent government doesnt mean we shouldn't expect them to handle BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES(you and I can arrange Team Melli's travel if needed, its an itinerary).
                                Last edited by perspolis#1; 04-23-2021, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X