This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-0 FT

Saed was hustling all game today and their team had a bad start to the game and just missing that final product and luck second half and weren’t able to score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

No disrespect to the club and obviously I’d want them to win but most importantly another full game for him and one where he showed his fitness and his hustle. Such good signs.

Comment

Honestly, the league has very entertaining games. Much better than the Belgian or Greek league.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Honestly, the league has very entertaining games. Much better than the Belgian or Greek league.
          Agree.

Players are very fit, game is intense and physical all game long, quick transitions and focus on combos and quick one twos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I can’t watch the Greek league at all. Belgian League depends on the team , you have about 4-5 solid teams and then a lot of rubbish.

Ezatolahi has only just turned 24, hopefully he keeps his fitness through this season. He has already shown his quality.

Comment

marega ridiculous

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Interview with Saeid (IN FARSI), not sure if it will be geo-blocked for you guys though, but I could watch it in Sweden:
                https://www.eurosport.dk/fodbold/3f-...mHNMn4rQbFEuDY

Comment

Vejle has a game tomorrow against nordsjaelland 5:00 AM PST

Comment

They drew 1-1 today against Nordsjaelland. He played 90 min and got a yellow.

Comment

His team is playing a Cup match right now. Does anyone know if he has playing and if there is a link? Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                        His team is playing a Cup match right now. Does anyone know if he has playing and if there is a link? Thank you
                        No my friend, he is in Bosnia with TM and he will probably start tomorrow against BHG ... unless he somehow has invented a time machine to go back and forth and be in two places at the same time

Go Saeid!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          No my friend, he is in Bosnia with TM and he will probably start tomorrow against BHG ... unless he somehow has invented a time machine to go back and forth and be in two places at the same time

Go Saeid!
                          Ah yes! I am curious to see his performance tomorrow now that he is playing so well in Europe and healthy.

Comment

Starting against brondby in a minute.

Comment

Contrary to the few games I've seen so far in this league, this game has been really mistake prone, sloppy and generally lethargic.

Comment

Brondby score just before HT, Ezatollahi somewhat at fault. Low cross and his guy had too much space before slotting home. Saeed has been good pushing up but poor defensively, a couple of fouls just outside of his own box due to him being slow and out of position.

Comment

Working...
                                X