Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has totally changed the game . From fat clumbsy ezza to fit "on form" ezza. Im sure he'll get invited by skocic no doubt ! He has deffo earned his spot in team melli. The fact that he wasn't invited has motivated him to train harder and get his form back.

both Norollahi and hajsafi should be ashamed to take his spot in team melli.

Comment

The way Saeid is playing, calling him for TM upcoming matches is a must. With his level of fitness and readiness plus the WC 2018 experience under his belt he shall be ready for the upcoming crucial matches.

Mr. Skocic, please stop calling players who are passed their prime by a few years like Hajsafi and call Saeid who has earned his way back to TM. We need him in our midfield alongside Omid.

Go TM!

Comment

Seems like Sarlak and Kamyabinia will be part of the 40 players squad, imagine if these guys are invited and not Saeid!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He has been playing well all season

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
            He has been playing well all season
            this. He was literally named best midfielder in the league in the first half of the season. that on a newly promoted team full of u23 players. Such a young team naturally had a dip in form in the first part of the second half of the season especially. Add to that the fact this was his first season in his professional career with so many mins, his form was bound to dip at some stage, and it did for 4-6 matches in particular. But besides that he has been great and is again now displaying some of the excellent offensive and technical attributes he possesses, a sign of real confidence.

Comment

It would be absurd if Saeid isn't called up for the next camp. He's been playing well all season.

While you could maybe make the very weak argument that he was out of fitness for last camp, he looks to be fully fit now and it would be a crime for Saeid to not be called up.

Skocic jan, we will not forgive you for your Croatian war crimes if Saeid isn't called up

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                It would be absurd if Saeid isn't called up for the next camp. He's been playing well all season.

While you could maybe make the very weak argument that he was out of fitness for last camp, he looks to be fully fit now and it would be a crime for Saeid to not be called up.

Skocic jan, we will not forgive you for your Croatian war crimes if Saeid isn't called up
                I honestly don’t think there’s another center defensive midfielder who is well-rounded as Saeid. People make poor arguments that “Saeid is slow”. Yes, that’s true. Saeid is not the fastest Iranian CDM. But he’s a well-rounded central midfielder with good vision who covers his position well. I respond, “So was Javad Nekounam”. You didn’t see Javad Nekounam sprinting to score back and forth unless it was absolutely necessary. He was smart with conserving his stamina and I can see that in Saeid. Sure he’s still slower than some other Iranian CDMs but it doesn’t mean they can deliver the same way Saeid can.

Saeid has played in MANY high pressure matches. He knows how to cope with what he’s dealt with and is experienced enough to act with confidence. I use Iran vs. Spain as an example because I’ve watched this match so many times and there’s only one player who stands out on our squad, and it’s Saeid.

If Skocic thinks Saeid doesn’t fit his tactical plans then I suggest Skocic thinks long and hard about this. The decision he makes could be life or death for Team Melli. We don’t know this now but we may later, and none of us want that.

I suggest Skocic gives Saeid another chance and gives him another try.

Comment

Team of the Week
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I wondered why they were so happy with their win and it is because they guaranteed themselves a place in the top division for next season. There is also only 3 points separating the top four teams in this mini-league so they have a decent chance of European football next season.

Comment

Saeid Starting.

Pregame show they were comparing him to other players, and have been doing close-ups of him. I don't speak Danish but he is def a star

They just did a close-up of him praying... I get it it's the danish league who cares...but the kid is making a name for himself. Gotta respect that.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Saeid goal!

Comment

insane header. He is playing very offensively, B2B role on the right side of central midfield.

Comment

Just went close again. Shot on target keeper blocked it

Comment

He's really coming into form now. Right in time for our crucial qualifiers.

Earth to Dragan.

Comment

if he doesnt call him up he deserves to be fired. And Im still confused where the people are who wanted nourollahi to start instead of saeid two weeks ago...

Comment

Working...
                                X