Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol someone here said If Team melli don't go to next round its because we don't have saeid LMFAO

Lol His team is already fighting in relegation zone in a crappy 12 team danish league

Joke aside, Saeid was a great player and I Like him . But for now I don't think he can do any good in team melli. I prefer ali karimi over him . It seems that saeid is motivated and still working hard , which is really good. Hopefully he can get his form back so we can see him in team melli again. Maybe in next stage but right now, its a No from me.

Hajsafi has no business in the lineup either . I prefer to see omid ebrahimi and ali karimi over hajsafi and saeid.

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2020-2021

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      lol someone here said If Team melli don't go to next round its because we don't have saeid LMFAO

Lol His team is already fighting in relegation zone in a crappy 12 team danish league

Joke aside, Saeid was a great player and I Like him . But for now I don't think he can do any good in team melli. I prefer ali karimi over him . It seems that saeid is motivated and still working hard , which is really good. Hopefully he can get his form back so we can see him in team melli again. Maybe in next stage but right now, its a No from me.

Hajsafi has no business in the lineup either . I prefer to see omid ebrahimi and ali karimi over hajsafi and saeid.
      Ali Karimi as DM wont work... guy is not good in defence and is way too slow. He would maybe work in a 4-3-3 but other than some good passes here and there he just aint good enough. He is ok vs asian teams but would never work vs EU teams or even the next WCQ round. You need 2 good dms that can defend and somewhat be able to pass which is where Saeid and Omid fit the description.
      Last edited by FootballeKhob; 04-16-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I Agree with you on Ali karimi being not deffensive but he is deffo not very slow. Why would you need two Deffensive MD against teams like bahrain/iraq when they gonna park the bus and we need attack and score. One deffensive MD (omid ebrahimi) is enough. When it comes to passing and creating chances Alir karimi is "ye saro gardan" on top of Ezza. Ali Karimi (in his current form) will carve up bahraini and iraqi defense with his metronomic passes.

when he was in sepahan and esteghlal he was the linchpin of both team. He is also performing outstanding in al duhail (hopefully not jynxing) .

when was the last time you've watched him play? Watch him in al duhail and tell me that he is very slow .

BTW Their speed is about the same (karimi and ezza). also keep in mind that Creative MD don't need to be fast

Originally posted by Armin98 View Post
        Ali Karimi as DM wont work... guy is not good in defence and is way too slow. He would maybe work in a 4-3-3 but other than some good passes here and there he just aint good enough. He is ok vs asian teams but would never work vs EU teams or even the next WCQ round. You need 2 good dms that can defend and somewhat be able to pass which is where Saeid and Omid fit the description.

Comment

So why didn’t Skocic invite him? I would love to hear from the opposition... If I have watched some games, and another member has watched the majority of them, then surely Skocic and Hashemian have had the time to watch ALL of his games right? Its their job. So please share this knowledge with the rest of us. Perhaps Vahid is reading and can learn something they didn’t teach in Germany...

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            So why didn’t Skocic invite him? I would love to hear from the opposition... If I have watched some games, and another member has watched the majority of them, then surely Skocic and Hashemian have had the time to watch ALL of his games right? Its their job. So please share this knowledge with the rest of us. Perhaps Vahid is reading and can learn something they didn’t teach in Germany...
            idk...same reason skocic reached the conclusion that hajsafi,nourollahi, amiri is a workable midfield 3. doesnt mean hes making the right choice

Comment

exactly. Critical of ezatolahi playing 2000 mins in denmark and being selected in team of the half season while ali karimi managed 2 games for lokomotiva zagreb before being shipped out for good lol.

Comment

Hajsafi and amiri were also invited by CQ and worked in Team melli! Are you saying CQ was wrong too! FYI Ali karimi was going to play instead of norollahi however he was injured by vahid amiri.

Not a fan of hajsafi , but surely there must be something that these coaches invite him. I wouldn't personally invite him but im not the coach.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                idk...same reason skocic reached the conclusion that hajsafi,nourollahi, amiri is a workable midfield 3. doesnt mean hes making the right choice

Comment

Hajsafi and amiri were also invited by CQ and worked in Team melli! Are you saying CQ was wrong too! FYI Ali karimi was going to play instead of norollahi however he was injured by vahid amiri.
                  Not a fan of hajsafi , but surely there must be something that these coaches invite him. I wouldn't personally invite him but im not the coach.
                  <<!!>> No, what I am saying is he never started a midfield trio of hajsafi,nourollahi, and amiri ok? Do you actually doubt that?

He didnt do it bc it is fckin painful to watch and a disaster as we see now. Ezatolahi was one of CQs most trusted guys when fit, and from WC onwards ebrahimi was too. They are still better than anything we have atm.

And the hajsafi that played then was weak too, but nothing as bad as the unmitigated disaster he is now. AND btw, skocic started this amiri hajsafi nourollahi thing vs bosnia - they were our worst players that night too, when ali karimi was fit and on the bench (albeit in a different formation).

Clearly he sees no issue with fielding these players in a midfield which imo is a recipe for disaster and reason CQ never did it. One of these players in the midfield may be able to bring something to the table but as a COMBINATION they lack the necessary defensive and technical skills to provide a functional base for our offensive weapons or help our defense

Comment

It is not like the alternative are Ando and Javad. In this case i would say, yes he is not as good as them, but as it was said he is in competition with Ali Karimi and Hajsafi, and Ebrahimi, not even Nourollahi because he is more CM than DM.
                    He is much better than Hajsafi, and at the moment Ali Karimi and Ebrahimi are probably slightly better than him but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be part of the squad.
                    He is more solid than Karimi defensively, but Karimi is better offensively.

Comment

I Agree with you on Ali karimi being not deffensive but he is deffo not very slow. Why would you need two Deffensive MD against teams like bahrain/iraq when they gonna park the bus and we need attack and score. One deffensive MD (omid ebrahimi) is enough. When it comes to passing and creating chances Alir karimi is "ye saro gardan" on top of Ezza. Ali Karimi (in his current form) will carve up bahraini and iraqi defense with his metronomic passes.

when he was in sepahan and esteghlal he was the linchpin of both team. He is also performing outstanding in al duhail (hopefully not jynxing) .

when was the last time you've watched him play? Watch him in al duhail and tell me that he is very slow .

BTW Their speed is about the same (karimi and ezza). also keep in mind that Creative MD don't need to be fast
                      We played with Hajsafi and Ebrahimi as midfielders in both games vs Bahrain/Iraq. They were simply outmuscled by Bahrain and outpressed by Iraq. We already have empiric evidence it won't work because it didnt work in the first legs vs. these two teams. Iraq outpressed us in the first half of the game because our buildup was too slow and Hajsafi and Ebrahimi could not keep the ball longer than a few seconds before they would lose it. Iraq never parks the bus against us, they press and play to win.

I'm not certain what you are saying regarding the midfield selection and comparing it to CQ's selections. CQ always played Amiri either on the left of a 3 man midfield or as a LW. Throughout all of the CQ years, he employed an anchoring enforcing DM like Nekounam or Ezatolahi with either a runner/playmaker/ or box to box player next to him. Hajsafi/Ezatolahi worked well for a few games in 2018 qualifiers for that reason. CQ would not field a 3 man midfield of Nourollahi, Amiri, Hajsafi as there is no clear chance creator, enforcer(Nekounam), or box to box(Ando) in that midfield.

It'll be close in June regardless of the team selection, but for Skocic to believe those 3 constitute our best midfield is kind of ridiculous.

Comment

First of all don't even use the games that "haromz*deh" wilmots was in charge because he did not give a toss! we didn't even have plan! Second of all Hajsafi didn't even play against Iraq. Third If you read I clearly said hajsafi should not be in the list . I have no idea why you've replied with those pointless stuff. We lost against Both bahrain and iraq because we didn't have a creative MD. With ali karimi who is currently in good form "maybe" we can fix that issue.

During world cup 2018 when saeid was on his top form, Even during CQ Time he was only used when we needed to DF badly (im talking about WC). CQ did not play him against Morroco and He was subed out against portugal because we needed to score.

I'm not certain what you are saying regarding the midfield selection and comparing it to CQ's selections. CQ always played Amiri either on the left of a 3 man midfield or as a LW.
                        What are you talking about mate? Please explain . Because this is exactly what i mean when i say Omid is much more essential than Ezzatollahi (look at the images). Keep in mind that Saeid was on his top form in 2018 and omid was still used over him . Omid and Ali karimi will work like a charm. Omid covering the back and ali karimi engineering the MD. Something we didn't have in games against Bahrain and iraq. We got the ball in the Midfield but lost it because we didn't have any idea who to pass it next. Deffending the MD is not our problem. We have good DF and Omid can cover up the MD.

Looking at the results, both bahrain and iraq will park the bus grass roll to get a draw out of us! They will qualify with a draw so they won't risk attacking. We are their hardest game . Ezza is no competition for Omid when it comes to Choosing our Deffensive MD and ali karimi is possibly the best creative MD that we have right now.

Unless something drastic happens to Ezza's form I don't see him being selected by Vahid hashemian and Skocic. You guys keep mentioning Skocic when in reality vahid Hashemian is also in charge.

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        We played with Hajsafi and Ebrahimi as midfielders in both games vs Bahrain/Iraq. They were simply outmuscled by Bahrain and outpressed by Iraq. We already have empiric evidence it won't work because it didnt work in the first legs vs. these two teams. Iraq outpressed us in the first half of the game because our buildup was too slow and Hajsafi and Ebrahimi could not keep the ball longer than a few seconds before they would lose it. Iraq never parks the bus against us, they press and play to win.

I'm not certain what you are saying regarding the midfield selection and comparing it to CQ's selections. CQ always played Amiri either on the left of a 3 man midfield or as a LW. Throughout all of the CQ years, he employed an anchoring enforcing DM like Nekounam or Ezatolahi with either a runner/playmaker/ or box to box player next to him. Hajsafi/Ezatolahi worked well for a few games in 2018 qualifiers for that reason. CQ would not field a 3 man midfield of Nourollahi, Amiri, Hajsafi as there is no clear chance creator, enforcer(Nekounam), or box to box(Ando) in that midfield.

It'll be close in June regardless of the team selection, but for Skocic to believe those 3 constitute our best midfield is kind of ridiculous.

Comment

First of all don't even use the games that "haromz*deh" wilmots was in charge because he did not give a toss! we didn't even have plan! Second of all Hajsafi didn't even play against Iraq. Third If you read I clearly said hajsafi should not be in the list . I have no idea why you've replied with those pointless stuff. We lost against Both bahrain and iraq because we didn't have a creative MD. With ali karimi who is currently in good form "maybe" we can fix that issue.

During world cup 2018 when saeid was on his top form, Even during CQ Time he was only used when we needed to DF badly (im talking about WC). CQ did not play him against Morroco and He was subed out against portugal because we needed to score.

What are you talking about mate? Please explain . Because this is exactly what i mean when i say Omid is much more essential than Ezzatollahi (look at the images). Keep in mind that Saeid was on his top form in 2018 and omid was still used over him . Omid and Ali karimi will work like a charm. Omid covering the back and ali karimi engineering the MD. Something we didn't have in games against Bahrain and iraq. We got the ball in the Midfield but lost it because we didn't have any idea who to pass it next. Deffending the MD is not our problem. We have good DF and Omid can cover up the MD.

Looking at the results, both bahrain and iraq will park the bus grass roll to get a draw out of us! They will qualify with a draw so they won't risk attacking. We are their hardest game . Ezza is no competition for Omid when it comes to Choosing our Deffensive MD and ali karimi is possibly the best creative MD that we have right now.

Unless something drastic happens to Ezza's form I don't see him being selected by Vahid hashemian and Skocic. You guys keep mentioning Skocic when in reality vahid Hashemian is also in charge.
                          Saeid was suspended vs morocco or he would start like the other two games

Comment

Saeid was suspended vs morocco or he would start like the other two games
                            He was still subbed out when we needed to score. Which this exactly my point. We need to score . We already have Good DFers and Omid ebrahimi can do the job as Deffensive MD .

Comment

Ezatolahi during the 2017/18 season only started 13 games for his loan club Amkar Prem (12 in the league, 1 in the cup), and came off the bench 3 more times (total 16), playing a grand total of 1086 minutes that season (below average). This season he has played 2087' minutes so far (normal minutes for a regular starter) with 23 starts and coming off the bench another 3 times (total 26).

He was NOT in top shape leading up to the 2018 WC, that is terrible revisionism, but despite his lack of game time he was picked constantly by CQ for Iran throughout 2017-2018 and (and before that as well) because he was so important for the team, not only defensively but in possession. He is the most technically gifted midfielder Iran has; Ebrahimi compliments him because Ebrahimi is an all-round good player (something Iran lacks in CM beyond Ezatolahi and himself) and additionally is more mobile and with more endurance than Ezatolahi. They are not a like-for-like comparison as midfielders however -- Ebrahimi was actually more of a box-to-box player rather than a DM but unlike someone like Nourollahi, he is capable of playing that role too, though not with the same control as Ezatolahi who has a nice mix of calmness on the ball, intelligence, physicality, height, and technical ability.

Ezatolahi was suspended against Morocco which Iran won just by the skin of their teeth. He immediately walked back into the team against Iran's two most difficult games against Spain and Portugal, again having played barely over 1000 minutes of club football all season. Against Spain he was superb, he was the heartbeat of Iran's catenaccio, scoring a goal ruled offside and even nutmegging a Spanish player (as did Taremi and Amiri). Against Portugal he was also good even though Iran played a more open game than they did against Spain. They played that way because Iran needed to attack at 0-0 against Portugal just as much as it needed to attack at 1-0 against Portugal, it was make or break for Iran's qualification hopes from minute 0. He was subbed out as a very last ditch effort to clinch a winner, which happens with most teams who want to win -- they sub out the pivot player for another forward.

But Ezatolahi right now is in better shape than he has been since he left Atletico Madrid. He has played more senior football with Velje than he has for any other club during any previous season. He's even been tried out by the club as a more advanced midfielder at times this season, not for defensive reasons for offensive reasons. Your agenda against him is ahistorical and counter-factual.

Comment

My Friend I think dari eshtebah mizani. People here want Hajsafi (your favourite ) player to be droped out. If you think saeid is in better shape than he has even been then I have nothing to say to you. I rather not argue with someone with that level of understanding. So you think saeid is in his best shape of all time and hajsafi should start up. Okay buddy

Saeid was well over weight when he started in Vejleh , He has lots weight but still doesn't look like the saeid that we saw in WC18. Danish league is BS. FYI russian premier league is ranked well higher than crappy danish league. You have to be fit to be able to play in Russian PRL. Russian PL is ranked 7th in the world while Danish League is ranked 18th in The world. Keep in mind that saeid is playing a newly promoted team to Danish league which is already fighting in relegation zone. So starting in a crap team Does NOT mean you are fit and in shape! They even let saeid start up when he was over weight !
                                Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                                I hope Ansarifard scores with a Hajsafi assist just to prove a point to some people here
                                CQ was willing to drop Iran's most established and starting goalkeeper (Rahmati); he was willing to drop Iran's most creative midfielder (Jabbari) at the time; he was willing to drop the 100+ capped captain (Jalal Hosseini) before the WC and replace him with a young player who had just emerged for his club that very season called Majid Hosseini with, iirc, not even a single cap for the national team to his name, and if he had any it was in the single digits. You think Hajisafi wields that much influence? Maybe Hajisafi was picked consistently for Iran for 13 years because he is one of Iran's best set piece takers and left-footed players; maybe it's because while a player like Milad Mohammadi is a better defender, Hajisafi was a better technical player on the ball and could utilized both in defense, on the wing, and in midfield; MAYBE it's because they guy has fantastic leadership qualities he has developed being the captain of various clubs and being alongside Team Melli captains like Mahdavikia, Nekounam, and Teymourian. Who in the national team setup ever said a bad word against him? Hajisafi was the best player in that FSV Frankfurt team by a mile, which was a sinking ship with or without him. He was scoring goals in that league from the halfway line. He followed that period by joining a Greek Europa league-qualifying team and immediately was snapped up by the best Greek team in their football's history. An average player doesn't coast his way to 100+ caps and a captaincy under seven different managers/caretakers. I guarantee this guy will be a great manager in the future, like Navidikia and Nekounam are proving to be and like Golmohammadi has proven to be, he has that sort of temperament, intelligence, and experience. Respect the man and the player.
                                Ezatolahi right now is in better shape than he has been since he left Atletico Madrid. He has played more senior football with Velje than he has for any other club during any previous season. Your agenda against him is ahistorical and counter-factual.

Comment

Working...
                                X