Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow what a goal by saeid, ali karimi style !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So where are all those people now who without any shred of evidence were badmouthing this guy for months, fabricating stories about his alleged lack of attitude? Dude went to a little known club, accepted a considerable salary decrease, and worked his ass off to regain his form after a bad injury, all in the service of moving his career forward and getting playing time for a return to Team Melli. Quite frankly, that's the opposite of a conjured lack of focus and attitude.

Comment

inside the locker room celebration
        https://twitter.com/i/status/1320820202129510402
        Last edited by Essi; 10-27-2020, 07:15 AM.

Comment

^lol, leave it to our party-boy to be the ring leader too..!!

btw
          whats up with his new mexican drug dealer looking buzz cut ..?

guess it helps him look mean and fearsome on the pitch ..? whatever works i guess..?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Faghir is a very poor player. All he knows to do is push and make bad tackles.
            https://www.transfermarkt.us/wahid-f...spieler/610431

Nokhodi, he is 17 year old Afghan kid who recently got promoted to the club's senior team due to his good performances at the club's youth level and is starting matches for them recently. I think he has 2 assists in 6 appearances in the Danish Superliga.

He is dubbed the next Zlatan.

Comment

Welcome back Saeid, we missed your resolute resilience at Team Meli.

Saeid has found an improved goal-scoring edge, no doubt his current manager has given him the license to go forward.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

He is dubbed the next Zlatan.

Im not doubting the kid is probably good, but hearing the next "messi/zlatan/CR" is getting super played out and is quite a bold claim to make.

That video was probably the worst example to support that claim.

Its 25% of some little league game where you cant tell wtf is going on with the other 75% being clips of Zlatan.
                #WilmotsOUT

Comment

I agree completely that it has become super played out and most the time puts a lot of pressure on a young player who ends up not being able to live up to the hype with a tag around his neck.

This kid has a good goal scoring record at international youth level but that doesn’t always lead to a strong senior career.

In the meantime Saeid can use his experience of being someone who at his age was part of the Atletico Madrid set up and the pressures that came with that to help this kid out. Also he can take him to some good restaurants 😃

Comment

after watching Veljes games, I must say that this league seems like one of the BEST for development of our players.

- It's very, very physical
                    - The teams all play very quick and fluid football, players do not slow down the game, they do not selfishly dribble and lose the ball.
                    - The league emphasizes retaining the ball and making quick passes in tight spaces.

The fundamentals the players are learning in this league will set them up for success anywhere in europe.

I can tell that Danish coaches have a very advanced and fun footballing philosophy, and if you remember when gent was playing such beautiful football last year, smashing wolfsburg and almost taking on roma, their coach was also danish.

I see many similarities in the playing style of the teams.

Velje is an incredibly resilient team and easily comes back and wins games even after conceding.

None of the players are standout individually, but as a team, they work like a well oiled machine.

Saed is already getting used to this quick style of football and i've noticed a difference in his games, hes getting better at making quick passes without slowing down the team.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                      So where are all those people now who without any shred of evidence were badmouthing this guy for months, fabricating stories about his alleged lack of attitude? Dude went to a little known club, accepted a considerable salary decrease, and worked his ass off to regain his form after a bad injury, all in the service of moving his career forward and getting playing time for a return to Team Melli. Quite frankly, that's the opposite of a conjured lack of focus and attitude.
                      I was and am a critic, I haven't badmouthed him though or said anything on these forums on the topic IIRC.
                      In the past 2 years he's played a total of 14 games. Not being able to break through one team is understandable, but not being able to break through 2 is a pattern. That's all.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                        I was and am a critic, I haven't badmouthed him though or said anything on these forums on the topic IIRC.
                        In the past 2 years he's played a total of 14 games. Not being able to break through one team is understandable, but not being able to break through 2 is a pattern. That's all.
                        What two teams?

He was a starter immediately at reading and was their best player for the four straight matches he started.

The only season he was benched was last season at eupen.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Team of the Week!

Comment

He has so much talent, Carlos had a lot of faith in him too. I really hope he can get regular playing time, he is a crucial part of our midfield, we need him ready.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              What two teams?
                              He was a starter immediately at reading and was their best player for the four straight matches he started.
                              The only season he was benched was last season at eupen.
                              And even at Eupen he was still not fully recovered. There where some members here who unjustly counted the start of his senior career in 2015, when he was still a 15 year old youth player.

Along with made up stories of Saeid being an unmotivated party animal as if they are his best buddies, alot of stories are made up regarding Ezatolahi. Let's hope he will silence them with good performances and by having a good and long football career. He is extremely important for TM when fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                And even at Eupen he was still not fully recovered. There where some members here who unjustly counted the start of his senior career in 2015, when he was still a 15 year old youth player.
                                Along with made up stories of Saeid being an unmotivated party animal as if they are his best buddies, alot of stories are made up regarding Ezatolahi. Let's hope he will silence them with good performances and by having a good and long football career. He is extremely important for TM when fit.
                                Lol to be fair this party animal rumour was only started by a single poster who kept writing that he knows Saeed’s party life and he’s all about chasing girls but “don’t ask me specifics”.

Comment

Working...
                                X