Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI for everyone in the US. Today’s game will be streamed via ESPN+.

Comment

He is starting against FC Kopenhagen

Comment

Let's see how he can perform against best team of the league.

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/97560...456007|50|1|en . Link to watch.

1-0 down. They are actually playing quite well but conceded from a crazy volley.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Let's see how he can perform against best team of the league.
            He is showing good technique, more difficult to defend. He also looks fat

Comment

really bad hit on Ezzi!!!

Back on.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Saed playing with much more energy and aggression. Love to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I have not seen any of their other games. But Vejle is playing too direct, too impatient. The other team is playing a much better game. Ezzi is playing a good physical game and does well in calming things down.

Its good to see him try to impose himself in the midfield. But his team looks really weak.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Tight and intense game still. Velje down 2-1

Comment

Lovely freekick worked by Ezatollahi's team to get the equalizer in stoppage time.

Comment

What a beautiful free kick for velje!!!

2-2 minute 90!

Comment

2-2 FT

Overall good game by Velje, this team plays good attacking football and is no pushover. They will do well this season. Another 90 for saed and he did his defensive duties well. Also a couple of nice quick through balls.

He’s still looking a little slow but I guess this is the effect of being out of the game for so long.

Comment

He played well and was voted Cells Vejle's man of the match:
                            https://vejle-boldklub.dk/ezatolahi-...e-udligningen/

Edit:
                            "I'm still new to Vejle and the Super League, so I take all impressions to heart. The start of the season has been good for me and for the team, but I also need to improve. I feel more and more fit after every match and I am glad to be here. The opponents are new to me, but I can see that we are competitive against most teams. Now we have to face OB, a team I do not know, but we to reach the same level as in our last two matches, says the Iranian, who was named Man of the Match by match sponsor Arbejdernes Landsbank."

From the article, I've used Google translate as it was mostly correct and corrected the wrong translations

Comment

Ezza coming in form , Ghoddos getting a fresh new environment, Taremi, Rezaei, Gholizadeh and Azmoun on fire & Ansarifard getting starting spot in Greece.

Live is good after Wilmots.
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

I only watched the highlights but I’m glad to hear that he did good

He will get back in form and progress. I’m happy that he feels comfortable and at home over there. At Reading and Eupen he looked sad and uncomfortable.

Saeid will be just fine!

Comment

Working...
                                X