Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like a move for him to Midjtyland and impress the owners there which could mean a move to Brentford.

Comment

Yeaah back to topic then, thought there was news of Ezza since the thread was on top of the list an i log in to this.. interesting topic but wrong threado?
      Happy to have Ezza back and I se him as a capitan by the time we Q for WQ

And hope to se him change club. Would like to se him in Italy!
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Does anyone know where we can find his supergoal from the beginning of the season? The one where dribbled through a bunch of players?

Comment

For goodness sake guys, take the political discussion elsewhere.

Comment

Pls stop this BS right now. This is a football forum.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

found this vid
              didnt know he was the youngest player in IPL!
              dont know if this is updated with caps, but
              S
              aeid Ezzatollahi Afagh
              Date of BirthOctober 01, 1996 24 years
              Birthplace Bandar-e Anzali
              Height1m90 Weight 78 kg
              Nationality Iran
              Best footRight foot
              Current club Vejle
              Number of international caps 29
              First capvs Uzbekistan 11/06/2015

https://www.footballdatabase.eu/en/p...atollahi_afagh
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Does anyone know where we can find his supergoal from the beginning of the season? The one where dribbled through a bunch of players?
                https://youtu.be/TK5HQ4Kq7s4?t=196

Last goal at 3:16.

Comment

Originally posted by siz View Post
                  what a goal!
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Saeid vaghean badshansi avord, ham ba asibdidegi va ham ba Rostove tokhmi ke giresh endakht.

Az nazare potential shayad az Azmoun tanha kami paayintar bood.

Alan bayad dar lige Danmark toop bezane. Heife, vali khoob agar betone in tabestoon team avaz kone hanooz

mitone ta haddi be potentialesh bargarde.

Harchand ke ashkaare ke pas az chandta asibdidegi "sangintar" shode ta roozhaaye javoonish.

Ghablan taharrokesh kheili behtar bood.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If you haven't done by now go and follow Vejle Boldklub on Insta. They post a lot of positive stuff about Saeid too and wished him/us good luck for our campaign.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

i think he will score a goal or 2 today..!!

was hoping he would leave this team this summer already...! what are the chances of that.?

Comment

he is still in iran? his club is already playing and organizing friendlies. he needs to get back to vejle fast. i hope he dont make same mistake over and over again. always seems to be late to pre-season

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                            he is still in iran? his club is already playing and organizing friendlies. he needs to get back to vejle fast. i hope he dont make same mistake over and over again. always seems to be late to pre-season
                            Seems to still be in Iran in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Seems to still be in Iran in his hometown.
                              i know. he looks topol too. i hope he doesnt go back to what he was. he was great this season he needs to keep it up

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                                Relax he was given extra week off bc he finished TM duty late. Last thing we need is for him to get injured Bc of having no rest. This was a very heavy season by his standards

Comment

Working...
                                X