Clear All

Gol Bezan Interview: Saeid Ezatolahi

https://youtu.be/2m5of5NRDS8
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Like how he critized iranians that go and waste their career in qatar.
      Also we learned eupen coach was not really counting on him

Comment

Another interesting point he mentions is that Taremi’s transfer had nothing to do with Qatar and was only because the Braga head coach had been tracking him and spoke to CQ.

Good point for those who think euro clubs value performance in the Qatar league.

Comment

He came across very well in this interview. Very mature. It seems that injury made him recognize a lot of things as he says, most importantly that he did not have room for another failed transfer.

Also some light was shed on rostov shitshow. The fact they blocked his permanent transfer to club Brugge is really pathetic considering they ended up losing him for a very nominal fee to vejle in the end, and the 2 seasons in between they refused tk even attempt incorporating him into their own squad. Kind of wish if GB guys had more time they pressed him a little on what exactly the conflict with the club was.

I think judging from what he says about his offers (and how the coaching staff of all the teams he played on knew him before the transfer very well) he has a good profile in Europe if he can prove his fitness which he’s doing.

The only reason reading refused to take up their option was that in that year they were financially very fucked (their situation is better now) and they simply couldn’t afford the fee/be guaranteed of his fitness. They are doing very well now and have a super exciting young team pushing for promotion, I could see him ending up back there in a few scenarios.

On a related note, I saw some sources mentioning that Copenhagen are monitoring his situation. They are now coached by milads ex coach, Jess thorup who did wonderfully with gent and knows how to improve players individually and build a very modern unit. In my mind that would be the perfect moderate step up next year before a return to a top 4 European league at the age of 26.

Comment

When Saeid is healthy and in top form, the guy can play in the top teams of any league. Some people might not agree, but He is our most talented player with the highest upside. I’m actually hoping for a better transfer than Copenhagen.

Comment

I said this since 4/5 years ago. If there is one Iranian player who has the potential to play in world's top 10 or 15 clubs, it is Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                I said this since 4/5 years ago. If there is one Iranian player who has the potential to play in world's top 10 or 15 clubs, it is Saeid.
                Well technically speaking Mehdi’s Porto is ranked 14th by club coefficient in UEFA so there’s that too

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Well technically speaking Mehdi’s Porto is ranked 14th by club coefficient in UEFA so there’s that too
                  True, but I meant teams one class higher. The elites of top 5 leagues.

Comment

📰 Gol Bezan Interview: Saeid Ezatolahi (English Transcript)

🗣️ "I think all the Iranians in the world were so proud of the national team after that game (against Spain)."

➤ 2018 World Cup
                    ➤ Injuries
                    ➤ Future

✍️ Kian Bonakdar & Sahand Salari
                    📷 Mahdi Javanbakhsh

🔗 https://golbezanpodcast.com/news/int...ish-transcript

*To view fully you may need to open it as a desktop version on mobile phones
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

In the starting lineup

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Game still 0-0

Very scrappy and physical game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Game finished 0-0

Anyone know how saeid did?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Game finished 0-0

He got a fotmob rating of 7,3 2nd best on their team along with their gk

Comment

He was selected MOM.

https://vejle-boldklub.dk/billund-lu...olahi-til-mom/

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                Game finished 0-0

Man tanha ghesmati az baazi raa tonestam bebinam.

Mitonam begam ke dar faaze /defaai/poosheshi khob kaar kard.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X