This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is ok
    that shit looked a nasty shot to the head...! probably shoulda been subbed out and rested for the rest of this match at least..!!?

HT 0-0
    Havent been able to keep up with this guys thread for quiet a while now....but wtf happened to this team..? did they changed coach ? or playing system..?they used to play a far more heads-up and organized football earlier in the season..?
    is it the shitt pitch condition in today's game..??
    they look like low table PGL team.... bunch of tunnel-visioned, olaagh-touched amateurs running around aimlessly and forcing the issue all over the pitch instead of playing a simple give n go ..!!
    poor Saeed looks frustrated often can't even be arsed to make run for the plays knowing exactly that his teammates gonna just run the ball right into the heart of defense and get dispossessed easily or take retarded shot or a cross on to nowhere ..!! lol looks like he knew nothing good was gonna come from the run of play, instead he was just position himself brilliantly for a chance at goal from set pieces..! scored a beauty which got pulled back due to close offside call..!

he really needs to take sure to remain healthy and in decent enough fitness for our WCQs coming up... him and Saman in MF are a absolute vital to our chances of progress to next round of wcqs..!

this guy reads the game so damn well...! positions himself brilliantly in CMF area to make things happen defensive and offensively and has poise and composure unmatched by any other CMFder currently in TM picture domestic and or legionnaire ..!

Comment

Unlucky to not win the game.

Saed almost scored and then set up his teamates on a few chances, then almost scored a header

Then Vejle hit the post in the final minute.

0-0

They seem to be less organized and unfortunately dont play down the middle where saed could be giving them more quality on the ball.

Some of their wingers just run and play as if making a backpass would be against the coaches wishes.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Game finished 0-0. They hit the post in 92nd min too. Ezatolahi played a good game , my feed quality wasn’t great but from what I can see is that towards the end of game he sat a little further back and broke up attacks. He played some nice passes , one that nearly led to a one on one and a penalty. Was a constant threat in the box from set pieces too.

Bachelot I think the team overperformed at the beginning of the season and as a newly promoted team , staying up would have been there main objective.

Comment

Happy he is finally playing again, hope his career continues to grow in Europe. We really need him in our midfield
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If you haven't listened to his interview with Arya and Gol Bezan, definitely go check it out. I know many of you have already heard it, but for those who haven't yet it's an interview you don't want to miss.

No matter where Saeid ends up after Vejle or how his career ends for him, when it's time to retire he will look back at himself and be proud of himself. When any other Iranian player would have quit after an injury and returned back to Iran or retired early, he toughed it out and busted his back to make a comeback. A very mature and disciplined athlete who won't give up on his dreams. He is an olgoo, a role model for any young Iranian player wanting advice on what it's like to play football abroad as a young Iranian footballer.

When Nekounam hung up his #6 jersey, Carlos opened the door to young Ezatolahi. And he batted that ball out of the park. I'm not comparing the 2 players but how Saeid handled being our new CDM after Javad retired. I'm proud of him.

Comment

This is the offside goal Saied scored vs Horsens. He was clearly offside yet there are two takeaways:

1- He was less than a second off. If he had started his run fraction of a second later the goal would have counted. This is good practice for the future Vejle matches and when he plays for TM, he could learn from this to make better timed runs. I am so happy that he is playing, looks sharp and has near chances.

2- He looks very upset after his goal is called offside. This tells me he is taking this very seriously and he cares with all his heart. This is where he needs to be. Playing with intensity and being passionate about his team and his own performance.

Go Saied!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/228...B1%D9%86%D8%B3

Comment

I love his physical play and we need him in June for sure! I really hope he stays healthy.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/74697/FC..._vs_Vejle.html

starting vs Copenhagen away. HD link, great pitch condition, a rarity.

He is already making some vital defensive contributions.

Comment

Down 1-0. His team has lost the intensity and finesse it had at the beginning of the season. Granted, they were way overperforming early on, but they're really poor now.

Comment

its 1-1.

Comment

How did he play?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          How did he play?
                          I watched the first 20 and last 10. First 20 they dominated and were super unlucky not to score. They randomly conceded off a corner and at that point I thought they would be a little crushed mentally. surprised to see they stuck at it and got back level.

Late on they were going for winner even and got caught with a stupid long ball to backpost.

The team is super young so they make inexperienced mistakes in both phases of the game. But I like how intense their coach is from the sideline. In general the level was also decently high and definitely good for saeid to be involved with.

AS for his individual performance, he was what you expect from saeid. Typically physical with important defensive tackles, interceptions. Solid in possession. From time i watched he just had one crappy misplaced pass at the end when trying to switch play. He physically looks close to his top shape which is great news for tm. Vejle are playing better than previous weeks, think they will ultimately be fine in midtable.

Comment

Played 90min in a 2/0 win

Comment

Here are the highlights from the win today.

Go Saied!

Comment

Saied on the bench at noon EST (NY) today!

Go Saied!

Comment

Working...
                                X