X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Vejle Boldklub | 2020-2021

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEGojRWBx9p/

Any information on the club history, budget and biggest players?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Any information on the club history, budget and biggest players?
      TransferMarket has the club player value at £6.6m.
      Haven't won anything since 1983.
      yoyo club since the 90s.
      Almost dissolved about ten years ago.
      Saeid and Arlind Ajeti are their biggest players.

Comment

It's one of the oldest Danish clubs, won 5 championships, in the last decade they have been at the bottom of the table or in the second division. Their greatest player ever is Allan Simonsen, former ballon d'Or winner.

Comment

Better than becoming christian to apply for asylum to stay in europe, i think said just wants to live in europe.

Comment

He's waaaay too overqualified for this small-town team

Comment

A combination of poor career decisions and injuries got him to this point but at least he stays in Europe and didn't go cash out in Qatar

Comment

If someone had asked me after the World Cup who would be the breakout star of our team it would have been Saeid, let’s hope this is taking one step back to take two steps forward.

Comment

2020/21 (23) Vejle
                  2021/22 (24) Copenhagen
                  2022/23 (25) top 5 league

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                    2020/21 (23) Vejle
                    2021/22 (24) Copenhagen
                    Exactly, hoping that Copenhagen will pick him up after a good season in Vejle

Comment

Wel danish league is not the best but Denmark have sent many players to Europe so the league is good regardless hope he can do well there

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                        2020/21 (23) Vejle
                        2021/22 (24) Copenhagen
                        2020/21 Vejle
                        2021/22: Padideh FC?
                        2022/2023: Mes Kerman?

Booye Alireza Haghighi daare miyaad
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Vejle Boldklub has today strengthened the team in the 3F Superligaen with the Iranian national team player and midfielder Saeid Ezatolahi, who comes from the Russian Premier League club Rostov.

The 23-year-old Saeid Ezatolahi has, among other things, participated in Iran's World Cup campaign leading up to the World Cup in Russia and played in the defensive midfield for the World Cup in the matches against Spain and Portugal. On the club side, the technically skilled and tactically wise midfielder has been in English and Belgian football.

Technical manager at Vejle Boldklub, Jacob Krüger, is very pleased with the signing of the Iranian national team player, who was high on the club's list.

-We had Saeid as a priority in this window. He is a player who has some clear and distinctive qualities that we believe Vejle Boldklub can cultivate, develop and benefit from in the 3F Super League. I see Saeid Ezatolahi as a reinforcement and as a wise player who will stamp into the 3F Super League right away. At the same time, Saeid has an age where the potential can also be unleashed for the benefit of Vejle Boldklub's strategy.

For the youngest goal scorer ever on the Iranian national team, the club in Nørreskoven is an exciting opportunity and the Danish 3F Superliga a choice that will show the outside world that the potential must be unleashed in midfield as the balancing 6s.

- Vejle Boldklub has shown great interest, and I want to play for a club that believes in my qualities and sees me as an important piece on the team. So I want to show that to my teammates and the club's fans. At the same time, I know that the club has a strong development environment and a coach who wants technical football. So I look forward to showing my worth in the red jersey and earning myself the respect that good football matches command.

Saeid Ezatolahi has signed a three-year agreement with Vejle Boldklub, and Saeid is already starting training with his new teammates today
                          His interview on the club website

Comment

Better than Qatar, Iran or out of squad in Rostov. However, too bad Portugal, Spanish teams doesn't buy him.
                            On his resumé, he has CL and WC experience, Russian league (top 7 league), Belgian and Championship who are competitive league aswell.

If he injuries him again or warm the bench in denmark, it will be over for him

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X