No announcement yet.

Iranian Legionnaires @ Azerbaijan Premier League | 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's not be hypocrites. He was never going to make TM so let him enjoy and I wish him the best.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Ghorbani will probably never make it to our own TM, so if he wants to play international football, it’s not the worst thing.
      He will play Germany, spain or such in qualifiers, this experience will be valuable when he will back in IPL

Comment

I have no problem with Ghorbani playing for Azerbaijan. Matter of fact, I think we have enough 3rd tier talent in Iran that can create a full starting 11 for that country. Nothing special about a player playing in these kind of leagues.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          He will play Germany, spain or such in qualifiers, this experience will be valuable when he will back in IPL
          Even if he does get the chance to play against them what use is that for us? The only way he would've gotten that chance is by playing for Azerbaijan so that experience is useless for TM. And even for IPL (if he ever does return there which I doubt now that he's become an international for Azerbaijan), that experience doesn't hold much when he's facing IPL talent since its a whole different level and atmosphere.

I got no problems with Ghorbani making this decision for himself. Considering he never really would've had any chance with TM, he made the right choice for HIMSELF and his career. Can never fault someone for making a decision that will improve his own life and career path, especially when he really had no legitimate chance playing for us. Good for him

Comment

Ghorbani playing for Azerbaijan is good, i hope he makes some good money.
            If he could have chosen Iran he of course would have played for Iran, since he will never be a TM player let him enjoy his dollars

Comment

Sabail 1:1 Keshla FT

*Peyman Keshavarz started and played the full 90 mins.
              *Peyman scored the equalizer on the 75th min.
              *He was cautioned on the 78th min.

Highlights:

*Peyman's goal at min. 3:45 of video.

Comment

Hojat Haghverdi, CB from Sumqayit, has been called up to the Azerbaijani NT.

Comment

Wow they’re really making an effort to naturalize Iranians I actually was thinking about that guy the other day wondering what happened to him, he roomed with my cousin in the u23 TM camp back in 2014 and he seemed like a really nice guy. Was solid too back in his ZA days.

Good luck to him with his new, artificial country
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                  X