X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian Legionnaires @ Azerbaijan Premier League | 2020-21

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...s-sumgayit-fk/
    https://www.transfermarkt.us/ali-gho...spieler/229021
    Ali Ghorbani just signed for Sumgayit FK in the Premyer Liqasi (the premier league for Azerbaijan). The club has a decent track record of signing Iranian players, and this year, the club qualified for the Europa League. I figured I'd make a thread for Ghorbani as he's played abroad before. The league also has a few other Persian Legionnaires and I was wondering whether I should make a thread for them?
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 09-12-2020, 07:31 AM.

Maybe we could do one big super thread for all of our players in the League instead of separate ones?

Comment

hope he is very successful

Comment

Adam Hemati @ Sumqayit FC | 20-21

It’s official, Adam Hemati has moved to Azerbaijan to play. Hopefully he can lead his team to glory and get picked up by a team in Europe.

Comment

Is Hemati good? He always seemed to me like a player with the right connection

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            Yes he is a decent player - not TM material of course, but overall a decent player for Iranian league standards. The connection thing of course helped him get in the door but if he wasn’t a decent player branko would have never signed him. He’s also a good kid - I wish him well in Azerbaijan.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
              He’s Saeed Rad’s grandson so some people think that’s a connection. However he’s a perfectly normal player, not bad, not great. He was a loyal servant of Persepolis.

Comment

He down graded i guess. Started From Ligue 1 to Azerbaijan league !

Comment

Isn’t Sharifi on his team? PP has a connection to this club it seems

Comment

Ali Ghorbani is also on this team. Should be a joint thread for both of them.

Comment

Adam was useful when we needed decent players in Persepolis. He seemed to have a great attitude and helped the team the best that he could. I respect him. But I don’t think he’d make it to Team Melli unless he has a good year there and transfers out to a better club. But the best of luck to him!

Comment

al this "smaller transfers" are good news. Let IPL produce huge amount of players going all around the world.

At least this guys earn a decen living and get to see a piece of the world.
                        At most they play good season, get transfers and open doors for themselfs & future hamvatans.

Would love to see more transfers towards any UEFA League really.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Sumaqayit 0:1 Keshia FT

*Adam made his debut in the Azerbaijani Premier League today.
                          *He started on the bench and was subbed in on the 84th min.

We should probably merge this thread with Ali Ghorbani's?

Comment

Sumaqayit 0:1 Keshia FT

*Ali made his debut in the Azerbaijani Premier League and started the match.
                            *He played the full 90 mins.

Comment

if mods add all sumqayit players (ghorbani,babaei,sharifi,hemati) to one thread thread that would be much cleaner.

Also I think having all the QSL players in one thread is better too (ramin,PAG,Ansarifard).

Comment

Working...
                              X