No announcement yet.

Sadegh Moharami @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2020-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krasnodar will be a difficult as they showed vs sevilla and chelsea they are a solid side with all their players fit.

But I think Dinamo have shown to be more than capable in dealing with this level of team.

A close game but I think dinamo and sadegh will advance if mamic gets tactics correct as he has been in past months.

Comment

I honestly thought when initially signed for this club he would be loaned out, but I’m very happy I was wrong. Great to see him playing and developing at such a high level club. Hope to see him start more for TM.
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Hope they make CL next year so he can shine on the big stage

Comment

confirmation that dinamo are actively looking to offload stojanovic with moharrami a lock as first choice RB. They brought in the young RB from england as his deputy moving forward.

As long as sadegh stays fit I think he will continue to shine in dinamo.

They have a good chance to make strong EL run this spring, their first task against krasnodar is definitely doable.

Seems they will keep ahold of key guys (Gvardiol was rumored to end loan early and go to leipzig in jan instead of summer, seems they have agreed to let him continue his great work for remainder of season before joining. He is the stalwart of their defense). Lovro Majer, the attacking mid who got into really good form finally at end of season had 10 mil EU bid from zenit rejected.

Comment

A recent interview with Sadegh by Croatian media:

"'I FEEL THAT THE CROATS ARE ORIGINALLY FROM IRAN! I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR A CAR, AND MY GRANDMOTHER KILLS ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT A WOMAN ... '

He took the place of Stojanović, became a member of the national team and accepted a new contract with Dinamo ...

From the end of October, he settled in the position of right back, accepted the offered new contract with Dinamo, until the summer of 2025. Sadegh Moharrami (24) returned to the Iranian national team in the fall, becoming a first team player. He is a native of Hashtpar, from the shores of the Caspian "Sea", and after two and a half years in Zagreb he understands Croatian very well, but does not dare to give interviews, so we talked in Rovinj in English, which he also improved in the meantime…

Moha, when we talked after Feyenoord you could hardly wait for the end of the half-season to finally go home after more than a year. How was it?

- It was nice, but 10 days is not enough, it passed quickly. I have to bring my family to Zagreb as soon as possible.

How big is your family?

- Mom, Dad and brother. I miss them a lot, and I felt how happy they were when they were with me. We should be together more often and as soon as this crown is gone, I hope soon, they will come to visit me. My brother also plays football, so I don’t know how long he will be able to stay, but I hope at least a month. I also want to show them Croatian natural beauties.

You were with your family the whole time?

- Yes. I couldn’t visit friends because of epidemiological measures, I had to be very careful that I could return normally. But we went to our places, to the mountains, it snowed, it was a lot of fun. We ate typical Iranian food, we had a very nice time.

And what is the situation with covid-19 in Iran?

- Tehran is in a lockdown, but the rest of the country is not. It's better now than a few months ago.

What does your father tell you, did he give any advice?

- He doesn't tell me anything special in the sense that I have to do something, but to be patient, to stick to my obligations as a professional and then everything will end well. Let's not rush anywhere.

Were your father and mother in sports?

- They didn't.

Does your family watch Dinamo's matches via YouTube?

- They are watching, yes, but I want to arrange for them to be able to follow Arenasport, that would be perfect for them, I hope I will succeed until the competition continues.

Rijeka arrives in Maksimir in less than a week, the fierce rhythm starts immediately…

- Yes. Everything has changed, nothing is like before in any league in Europe. But we are training well and we will be ready for Rijeka and the important matches that follow. We are in good shape and there is no reason not to continue with the results as at the end of the half-season.

You played 2-2 in Rujevica a month ago, it could have definitely ended…

- Yes. It is always difficult for us in Rijeka, Rijeka is a good team, but I think we deserved to win that game.

After Rijeka, you have Gorica in the regular round, then the second remaining game with Hajduk, after those three matches you will have all the rounds played and know how you stand in relation to Osijek and other supporters.

- I think this season the league is harder than before, but we are Dinamo, we have to do our job, take three points for everyone and then there is no worries.

In Dinamo, as in Persepolis, you are used to that pressure of winning, aren't you?

- Constant pressure is not good, especially for the players, because it can get you in trouble in the game, but the problem is that people think "we are Dinamo, we must easily beat everyone in the league." And that is not true. When we play against the last in the standings, they come to fight fiercely and it is not easy for us. Sometimes we win 4-0, but that’s harder to achieve than it seems. No game in the league is easy for us, and we have to win.

Do you feel the HNL is growing?

- Yes. When I compare three years ago and now, then there were bigger differences in the quality of the team. It’s more even now, you don’t know what’s going to happen in any game and that’s good for the championship.

Are you already looking towards Krasnodar?

- It is still early, I think we have seven exams so far, we are going game by game. But I already know a lot about the club and the Russian league, the clubs there are good. I hope that we will be in a good series of results in the next month and surpass Krasnodar as well.

And the national team? You played half of the World Cup qualifiers in Qatar, you are third behind Iraq and Bahrain…

- Yes, we have two more games in March and June, very important, I hope we will be able to host Iran.

Since Dragan Skočić is your coach, we have, we see, full minutes!

- Yes. Dragan is the coach who first gave me a chance in my hometown, for Malavan, introduced me to the first team when I was 17 years old. He knows me very well. Ever since he came he has not cared about the names of the players, but watches all the matches, checks the players in Iran and abroad and who is better calls and puts him.

You have good experiences with Croatian coaches…

- Yes. They helped me a lot, Branko (Ivanković) in Persepolis, I already said Dragan, so in the club (

Did you hear that according to some scientific research, Croats are originally from Iran?

- Yes I am. And I'm happy about that. I can feel it in the good communication I have with Croats and that is very nice to me.

But you don't have a Croatian girl?

- No (laughs).

The family doesn’t ask you when are you getting married?

- I tell them I’m focused on football, so we’ll see.

Do you feel you have to have an Iranian woman for a partner and later a wife?

- I do not know. To be honest with you, I don’t know what might happen in the future, where all my career and life will take me… There may be a moment when I choose, but now I can’t decide. But my grandmother always, but always when she sees me, asks me, "where is your wife, why did you come alone" (laughs). I tell her, Grandma, please stop, you're killing me. When we all sit together and talk, he constantly asks me, "why don't you have a girlfriend, why don't you bring someone with you" (laughs).

It's almost like Croatia to your peers, that's why we're really from Iran (laughs).

- Yes. Also, before I come to Iran, my mom asks me “what do you want me to cook for you, what do you want to eat”? I say, Mom, I'm only coming in a week, and now you're asking me (laughs).

Does your mother complain that you are too thin?

- Yeah! He constantly brings me new food and wants to put it in my mouth like I’m still a baby! He tells me, you don't eat anything, that's why you look like that (laughs). When I returned to Zagreb, I was two pounds overweight and called my mom and said, look what you did to me, but she cheered and said "I did, so my job is good" (laughs).

And the driving test? Are you still a pedestrian?

- Yes I am.

So you can’t be a football player without having a car?

- I don't need a car, I live near the stadium and I don't think about cars. I don’t even think a football player should drive, and honestly, I prefer to walk and meet people on the road.

Congratulations, Moha, and thanks for talking.

- Thank you, too."

https://sportske.jutarnji.hr/sn/nogo...-zeni-15042704

Comment

Lol what kind of interview asks if he has a Croatian girlfriend

Comment

I’m becoming a bigger and bigger sadegh fan by the day. Not just Bc of his game but he seems to have a great personality too. Damesh garm!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

hes so down to earth and seems to have acclimatized super well to croatia. A hard task in itself! They really seem to like him there.

As long as he stays fit he is on track for big things.

Comment

Dinamo is a great club to establish himself. They are heavily scouted by top leagues as Croatia is full is football talent.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Moharrami playing right now vs Rijeka (Skocic's hometown team)

1st half ended 0-0

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/71760/Di...vs_Rijeka.html

watching since 2nd half.

Sadegh is playing excellently. So capable under intense pressure to turn, dribble, pick the right pass, etc.

Also quite a competitive match. Rijeka posted some impressive EL results, beating AZ, drawing Sociedad, only losing narrowly to napoli.

Comment

2-0 rijeka. Dinamo looking very open and vulnerable on break.

Sadegh maybe could have made a tackle to block pass on first one, but he was isolated 1 on 2 and had to go to the guy with ball. Rest of team was nowhere to be found and guy just passed it across box for easy finish.

Second nothing involving him.

Comment

Zagreb losing 3-2 away at Gorica. Game has nearly finished and Moharami was subbed off in the 85th min.

Comment

Zagreb make it 3-3 in injury time with a penalty.

Comment

And they score another in the 95th min.

Comment

Working...
                                X